Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How could bitcoins survive further  (Read 3259 times)
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

Of course yes, bitcoin can survive in this world right now and in the future also. Because there are still lots of investors who still believes and continuous to support bitcoin. Although there are a lot of bad news about bitcoin in crypto market, but I think that doesn't matter for real believers of bitcoin. I don’t care about these bad news because I strongly believe that bitcoin has a bright future.
I think bitcoin can survive. bitcoin has experienced a lot of falls and can return to normal. bitcoin can be invested long term. everyone doesn't know bitcoin will survive or not. but in my opinion bitcoin will be beautiful in its time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Of course yes, bitcoin can survive in this world right now and in the future also. Because there are still lots of investors who still believes and continuous to support bitcoin. Although there are a lot of bad news about bitcoin in crypto market, but I think that doesn't matter for real believers of bitcoin. I don’t care about these bad news because I strongly believe that bitcoin has a bright future.

until now we can see that the interest of bitcoin is increasing, and investors are also growing. so we really think that bitcoin will develop at any time, and the possibility is long enough. because the prediction is unpredictable.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

I think bitcoin can survive and grow even if only one nation accepts it. bitcoin can still exist and grow when there are still internet and when there are still investors. The bad news will quickly pass away and nothing can stop its existence and development

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Bitcoin will survive till the survival of this crypto market and we will see its wide acceptance in the near future as many countries are taking steps to regulate this market in their countries and it will create a big demand for bitcoin from new investors.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

until now we can see that the interest of bitcoin is increasing, and investors are also growing. so we really think that bitcoin will develop at any time, and the possibility is long enough. because the prediction is unpredictable.
the possibility to survive is still there but when we do not know, and for now in my opinion the price of bitcoin will not be able to rise drastically because the holders are waiting for the increase in the price of bitcoin so when it rises just a little bit it will immediately be dumped by the holders.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

In recent days we have seen lots of news which are negative about bitcoins and how government and Banks are doing whatever they can to limit the exposure of Bitcoins to people.
Like recently the banks banned the bitcoins transactions in India and since there is no money or hand to hand transactions going on now people won't be able to buy and sell bitcoins using the money in their banks . Person to person transactions is something that requires us to paly with a dice of luck.
What you think Bitcoins can do to survive in this world right now ?
What can it do to gain favor of the government and banks ?
Could it be possible that banks see it as an ally contary to a threat ?
Aren't government already regulating Bitcoins and aren't they already making people pay taxes how much they demand ?
What you think Should be the next move of Bitcoins.

I think there should be a body to Target these kinds of issues and body which will stand up for bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and present them in from of the judiciary, so that everything can be fair .
Right now governments are doing whatever they please.
Bitcoin had survive after all these years.Too many hindrances and obstacles,big whales,governments,banks that wanted to beat bitcoin but they can't easily break the chain of investors and adoptors that were united to let bitcoin stay on its axis and change the life of every holders.Bitcoin itself is a product of high technology and we are already into it in the coming generation.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

As long as there are still many investors that invest and believed in bitcoin. Bitcoin will survive for a long time. And i think we need better regulations to make bitcoin safer for everybody.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

It is true that Bitcoin is the soft target for those who are the well-wishers of a traditional centralised system.  However, Bitcoin has grown so big that now it is too big to fail and such criticism won't affect it in any way. There are many challenges development of sustainable system but I am sure that we will see satisfactory growth in the development of Bitcoin and overall environment for the crypto in near future. We as a user should focus on building utility value for Bitcoin by utilising it as a payment instrument instead of looking at it as a tool for speculation.
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

I am sure everyone will take AML BitCoins especially once the regulations are in order.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

I think bitcoin can survive in the long run and also has a bright future. Bitcoin can survive even though there is so much bad news attacking bitcoin, many people believe in bitcoin and from that belief bitcoin will survive.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

Don't make more emotions,be cool always, the present market situation is bad for bitcoin and crypto currency but the situation will change, I think you should hold coins or bitcoins until couple of years, If you are  a real investor you should aware about the market conditions, market will not move only one side there will be a reverse side also, so better to hold your assets and wait for right time to sell it.That disposition be a defective corporeality to act. How we authorize to birr or fair cold-shouldering Bitcoin whether it is the greatest dialectics reason we are nowadays champion in our activity and nowadays already reached our use and dreams in life.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:56:24 AM

In recent days we have seen lots of news which are negative about bitcoins and how government and Banks are doing whatever they can to limit the exposure of Bitcoins to people.
Like recently the banks banned the bitcoins transactions in India and since there is no money or hand to hand transactions going on now people won't be able to buy and sell bitcoins using the money in their banks . Person to person transactions is something that requires us to paly with a dice of luck.
Aren't government already regulating Bitcoins and aren't they already making people pay taxes how much they demand ?

I think there should be a body to Target these kinds of issues and body which will stand up for bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and present them in from of the judiciary, so that everything can be fair .

I think the 2 key important problems bitcoins need to address is the fact that bitcoins are slow to transfer and expensive to use. These are the 2 major problems where if they are solved, bitcoins will be unstoppable for decades to come. Otherwise, we could see the end of bitcoins in the coming years.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:35:19 AM

Bitcoin has been created to get rid of restrictions imposed by governments so unless the internet is completely shut down; it will still be continuous.
There are still some ways to buy Bitcoin without using banks such as paying cash to purchase gift cards "Amazon, Google Play,...etc." and then using escrow sites "localbitcoin, Paxful,...etc." to get the Bitcoins.
As long as there are people who believe in the need to reduce banks' dominance, there will still be support for the biotech that makes them strong
I agree with your opinion mate there is no need for us to worry about Bitcoin beingrejected by governments because Bitcoin is independent and does not need banks or governments due to it's decentralization. Governments implements a total ban so we can't buy through banks fortunately, we are able to trade through the internet or to our fellow Bitcoin enthusiasts that buy and sell Bitcoin within our community.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mcneLubB

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

I think that there are people who stand much higher for the government. I think that if these people want to inject bitcoin into our economy, they will do so
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

Many big investors, organizations and association want to invest in bitcoin but they are sceptical about security their investment knowing that bitcoin is a decentralized currency not regulated or tax by the government. So I think for bitcoin to actually thrive in the future it must come under regulations so that investors and have confidence in what they are investing in.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

I think bitcoin can survive even further because there are still many people who believe in bitcoin and they start to feel the benefits of using bitcoin. Increasingly, bitcoin is becoming more popular and some countries are also starting to accept bitcoin as a means of payment. Maybe that can be the reason bitcoin will survive further in the future.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

I think bitcoin can survive even further because there are still many people who believe in bitcoin and they start to feel the benefits of using bitcoin. Increasingly, bitcoin is becoming more popular and some countries are also starting to accept bitcoin as a means of payment. Maybe that can be the reason bitcoin will survive further in the future.
Indeed bitcoin can survive further even there are so many issues happening. I think of more development could happen in the future as long users still support the crypto.
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

In my own opinion that bitcoin should, BTC is still growing in this world through day, month. Thereby, I think it should be in agreement with the government and the market needs to accept and consolidate or possibly link to make money tomorrow and go further.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

I think bitcoin already survived the first wave and now, it can not be killed. Governments will never like BTC as they can never control it, but they will start pushing KYC, AML and other things to minimize anonymity of BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: