Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stringent laws!  (Read 542 times)
mit_ra (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Do you think that stringent laws will give you confidence in tokens or an obstacle to their progress?
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

Do you think that stringent laws will give you confidence in tokens or an obstacle to their progress?
In my opinion, no matter, everything is already rapidly developing without any laws, that you do not have time to follow all the technical aspects.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

I think they have a mixed response. The laws are made so that the anonymous illegal works cannot take place through this cryptocurrency. Then again, with these rules and regulations, all these tokens might face obstacles in the path of their progress.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

I think that strict laws regarding ICO should bring order to the crypto-currency market and protect investors, because now there are a lot of fraudulent projects in the market and many simply lose their money, and some completely refuse to inveterate into the crypto-currency. But I am very afraid that these laws would not have a negative impact on investing in cryptocurrency, so the laws should be well thought out.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

Actually this will depend on the situation and types of law. The market of crypto currency is famous for its decentralization but now there is also need of some laws to protect the market from hackers. So we need laws to save the investors but it also needs to keep in mind that laws should not affect the decentralization idea.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

In case of trading crypto no laws are actually that much effective. Because everything is being developed day by day without any laws.
thamas_22

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

I believe day by day this markets popularity increase because this market performance increasing. That’s why it’s not affecting the market. So don’t worry.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:38:55 AM

From my perspective I support this law because day by day crypto market is getting famous also many fraud and scams are available in the market so this need to monitor or we should take some steps so we can  protect us from fraud or any types of problems.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Many developments are now happening with any laws but Law is indeed needed. I think that laws are obstacles but this obstacles are good it balance everything.
cryptomagnate

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

Where will the stringent laws emanate from? The whole cryptocurrency process is so decentralized that such laws won't have much effect on the blockchain ecosystem.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

Laws can be protected from many adversities. Similarly, it is possible to protect BTC entrepreneurs from third party or hackers by making strict laws. Investors will be interested in this.
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

I will agree with many. With strict laws, will benefit. At the moment, there are many scam projects that deceive investors and not only. Investors are protected to benefit projects in which they believe. And do not lose money on bad and not reliable projects.
hodl_news

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

Strict laws will not significantly affect the crypto currency market, since the crypto currency will always contain some risk, but I believe that this risk is no more than in any other kind of activity. Let's see what happens.
liquidbrain

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

I think the state wants to regulate cryptocurrency in its own interests. and laws can give positive and negative results. Positive-it is legalization and it is possible to mining and trade without fear that you will be fined or put in prison. And the negative-will have to share with the state and give new taxes

panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

I think strict laws are a good thing for encryption because it's safer than investing, avoiding fraud, and if everything is stipulated, people won't be as crazy as they are now. I think it is also a good thing. On the other hand, there is a law indicating that the national collection recognizes the cryptocurrency.
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

All these regulations will eventually translate into much higher KYC norms for end users and it is not unreasonable to think entry restrictions will be placed on most retail users. You may be asked to link social security details or obtain a crypto traders license. Exchanges will be asked to file regular reports on users with high volume, so you can be monitored closely. Unless you are trading hundreds of thousands, you may even be priced out of these "regulated crypto exchanges".
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:58 PM

If the laws are made for the betterment of the tokens and keeping in mind what will be good for them then it will give confidence. But if the  is made to use the token for their betterment and supress the growth of the token then it is an obstacle undoubtedly.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

Stringent laws usually scare away most investors because these laws may lead to bypassing some kind of bureaucracy while trying to secure a transaction or in securing a project under such laws. Crypto is doing well because it gives freedom to the ordinary person. Taking that power away is like taking their capacity to control their wealth away.
entemeister

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:08:22 AM

The laws must be flexible to offer confidence to anyone wishing to enter this industry. With strict laws all you get is to drive investors and entrepreneurs away.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:09:29 AM

A decentralized ecosystem does not require stringent laws to function effectively, token confidence is a function of massive adoption of cryptocurrency so the more people are beginning to make use of them the more they become valuable.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: