Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ?  (Read 2010 times)
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

much speculation says crypto is going up at the end of the year. until the middle of this year, I think it's a great time to start buying. If indeed there will be a rise then it will certainly be a big advantage. but when should hold then it will also be an advantage because it could buy with the prices are pretty cheap.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Kimbohh

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

As of now, i prefer to buy and then hold after. I knew market is going up for now and i am hoping till next month it goes up and up each day for the sake of the investors like me.
Qulakji

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

Market has begun to practice environmental awareness again and for those you were holding they will get compensated now..show more tolerance folks and hold tight and I am certain all the misfortune that we had confronted will be recouped again on the off chance that we hold till the finish of this current year
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

if in my opinion it depends on yourself for the strategy it runs. if you are lucky you can sell but if it is still not profitable it is better to hold it first until the price of the coin held is expensive
I think so. Now prices in the market are low and it`s perfect time to buy some coins. Moreover, there is a many good news in Cryptoworld, so prices will be going up soon.
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

I think so. Now prices in the market are low and it`s perfect time to buy some coins. Moreover, there is a many good news in Cryptoworld, so prices will be going up soon.
Are you sure of that? I still doubt the current condition everything is still unclear, even though if you look at history it says this is the right time but is it really good for buy, just like the previous year.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

I think that in the last few months of this year the market will grow strongly and the crypto price will be very high. Now the price of Bitcoin and altcoin is very cheap, this is a good opportunity for us to buy. The top 5 altcoin that I recommend we invest now is ETH, ADA, LTC, MIOTA and NEO. These are potential altcoin, long-term holders of this altcoin promises to bring a lot of profit.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:58:51 AM

Are you sure of that? I still doubt the current condition everything is still unclear, even though if you look at history it says this is the right time but is it really good for buy, just like the previous year.
we still can't confirm whether the price of all coins will be like last year which is up to the moon at the end of the year, because in cryptocurrency it is full of uncertainty and anything can happen, I just hope that every year the cryptocurrency can develop better than the previous year.

Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

If according to the theory, by the time the mid-years, then we recommend that you are purchasing. because the market is supposed to be red. However, if for me, should still see the conditions really are. don't get too fixated with the theory. But just how the practice only.
Vyachel

Activity: 294

SEMUX

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

Unfortunately, the market is in a difficult situation and now it is impossible to say which way the price will go. So I decided to take a break from the investment.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

The decision to buy or sell it for everyone is different. If you are a trader then every time is the right condition to buy and sell depending on your analysis and your ability to read opportunities. Seeing this market situation which is still in crisis and fluctuating, selling is not the right decision because we can suffer a lot of losses. It's better when we have a lot of money then we are better to buy as much as possible. Of course this is a good opportunity to buy because we can buy a lot of crypto currencies at cheap prices.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

it is so funny that we all have been saying that it is deepest point for 4 5 months. but market goes on dropping. but i dont think it is a good idea to sell now. because it has been a long bearish season and i feel that it is about to end.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

We all can see the current market situation and its not a friendly one at all. Most of the coins are losing value at a very high rate and im sure none of you are here to make losses at all, we all want to make the most out of our holdings, selling now means making losses. and thats not what anyone wants, therefore be patient and hold on to your coins, and if you have the resources then there can never be a better time to buy than this
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

it is so funny that we all have been saying that it is deepest point for 4 5 months. but market goes on dropping. but i dont think it is a good idea to sell now. because it has been a long bearish season and i feel that it is about to end.

Well as what I've observe every mid year, its not ideal to sell simply because in mid year most of the coins price are falling down like now at this moment, its almost mid year but the prices are still at the bottom, instead of mid year sell it in the end of the year.

best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

if in my opinion it depends on yourself for the strategy it runs. if you are lucky you can sell but if it is still not profitable it is better to hold it first until the price of the coin held is expensive

In a way, you are right - the guys should take the decision himself. However, he asks for an advice. Thus, I would better recommend you to go on holding the cryptocurrencies that you have in your portfolio.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:37:21 AM

This mid-year of 2018 is also a good timing for buying more potential altcoin because before the year will end the value of bitcoin keeps going up because of some good news about bitcoin. So this mid year is not a time for selling all your crypto assets because we are getting near for the uptrend market.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:48:54 AM

Hello!
No one can say what to do. Short term trend is bearish, long term trend is bulish. It seems now is not the time to buy or sell. Now it is time just to wait. Just relax this summer!
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:20:47 AM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.

In the current bearish period, you should not trade in the short term. We recommend that we aim to invest for a longer period of 3 to 10 years. When prices go down, we have to increase our investment, without paying attention to price fluctuations. Of course we only use a maximum of 10 percent of cold money to invest in this crypto world.
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

I think this is the right time for one to buy and not to sell as the market goes bearish. For those who have long awaited for the chance to buy Bitcoin or any other good Altcoins here is the opportunity to do that without procrastination. When you buy hold for a long term to maximize profit.  
Selling in a bearish market after holding from the peak is a grave mistake. What anyone should be considering now is to find a way to look forward to the dip so as to buy more for the future. It is just very unfortunate that people do not usually like taking those chances but they instead end up missing a good opportunity of buying the dip. Selling right now would set in room for emotion even when the market is doing slight upward correction.
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

I do not know how others, but I use the second summer for purchase. Too attractive price was to expand the portfolio to miss this. Will I get a profit? Autumn and winter, I think, will show in full.
PotassiumIodideCryptoc

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

Now the sale is a very stupid decision. It is unlikely that the crypt will fall much deeper than this level. But in my opinion, it's still a bit early to buy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: