Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2034 times)
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

i LOVE BITCOINS and the way that it works, and i have been in here for more than a few years, i really understand that it works and i am more than confident in that we are going to see a huge growth on the next few months starting from the next few weeks.

Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:29:23 PM

Btc is one of the best things for future
The bitcoin struggle is so good that bitcoin is able to have a bright future so bitcoin becomes one of the best things for the future.
if we can see the future of bitcoin then we can feel the profit so that big income will always approach us all.
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

Yes Bitcoin is the future. looking into this, Bitcoin has been on for some years and still the most valueable and most rated coin on market.
Bitcoin is going places and looing at the way Bitcoin is making its way around the globe, it will be use in local trade and small bussiness.

dovizex

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

One day all world will use BITCOIN!
Bigbay

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

I love the illustrations given above about cassettes being the future and CD took over. The case of the person using Twitter and skype early answers the question all.

Let me start with this. "WhatsApp thought he has done it all then telegram came in with a better upgrade and even more users connecting users worldwide.

All i have to say is "Nothing last forever".There will definitely be a new upgrade of BITCOIN in the future because there will be technology and advancement in years to come.

Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

i LOVE BITCOINS and the way that it works, and i have been in here for more than a few years, i really understand that it works and i am more than confident in that we are going to see a huge growth on the next few months starting from the next few weeks.

for me its a part of my life and i,m always supporting bitcoin because its a life changing currency.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

Yes, bitcoin will be the future of the investors. The price of bitcoin will be increased day by day. Mining process is more famouse in present and most of the people tend to mine bitcoins because of those reason price will be increased in future
Your opinion is very true and I like your opinion.
Remember what you say that bitcoin will be the future of investors because they see bitcoin prices going up from day to day, therefore the mining process is more famous today because of that investors are more likely to bitcoin to mine bitcoin on the grounds they see in terms of prices starting to rise in the future so they want to gather a lot of bitcoin to seek more profit.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

if you can see that bitcoin works and you believe in technology, you know that price growth doesn't mean so much. What really matters is that people will start using it for every day payments.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

A great piece to put bitcoin in positive light. Bitcoins is going to rule the mainstream banking and economy in the future.
If bitcoin is able to move the entire Bank and the economy in the future then I'm sure bitcoin has a bright future and there will be bitcoin names all over the companies that work with it because bitcoin always puts in a positive light in the world therefore bitcoin has a good future.
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

Generally crypto currency is the future in the world of payment. Since digital technology is developing at a fast rate. And the crypto currency should be the main means of payment for everything.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

Yes I do believe that bitcoin was like a preparation for our future. It gives us money now and help us to save for our future. I like earning bitcoin because it slowly help me to solve my financial problem, with it I can now buy thing that I want. And as I see bitcoin was continue growing and developing so I think it will much better in the future when you have it.

Ike.daniel

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

There is no two ways about it. Bitcoin is really the future
stellaekun

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

There is so much future for bitcoin and the blockchain,more persons and institutions are  beginning to see value it holds.It is only a short while for it to go explosive and mainstream
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:09:47 PM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

Yes, Bitcoin is probably the future because most of the sites and companies are silently using the blockchain platform. If the government accepts Bitcoin, I believe people will never use cash in supermarkets or restaurants.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
marcus33

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

Btc é uma das melhores coisas para o futuro
stellaekun

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

Generally crypto currency is the future in the world of payment. Since digital technology is developing at a fast rate. And the crypto currency should be the main means of payment for everything.
Rightly so, he future of money is in a decentralized system,phasing out the "gate keeper" or middlemen who exploit the system.Imagine you can pay as high as 8 percent to send money from one part of the world to another.Meanwhile it will be less than 1 percent for cryptos
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:16:33 PM

Bitcoin is already valuable long time ago and it will just keep getting better in the future. I know that despite the fluctuation of price, bitcoin will stay the best cryptocurrency

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

Bitcoin is already valuable long time ago and it will just keep getting better in the future. I know that despite the fluctuation of price, bitcoin will stay the best cryptocurrency

Absolutely, right. I do think Bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency and it has so much more to offer we just need to be patient, the rewards are sure to come! And I'm certain most people feel the same.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

Those people who looking for extra income and someday it will change your life style in the future, bitcoin is the one who fulfill your dreams because bitcoin is our future here in crypto currency. Bitcoin has a huge profit when you investing on it the long term.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

that is a video depicting that bitcoin transaction model will dominate in the future. bitcoin will be a top priority for all investors. and crypto trade will also be an uptrend, even going to compete with world stock trading. and finally, the bitcoin value becomes very high.

I think we will see many positive bitcoin values in the future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: