Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2038 times)
Sergio444

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

The future is now for bitcoin and the determinants for the sustainability of the coin must be clearly be explicit. What determines the price of bitcoins? Are government going to have peace with bitcoin? Are we gonna hear good news about the coin?  Can the coin serve as a medium of exchange despite it volatility? This are the questions and others we must find answers to. In that case the future will be bright for bitcoin.
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

I believe Bitcoin is the future currency, and will be the major means of exchange globally. This is because of the rate at which more persons have accepted Bitcoin within the last one year compared to the preceding years. It is just a matter of time and Bitcoin will take it rightful place.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

Bitcoin is definitely the future of digital currency. Looking at how bitcoin started and where it has gotten to now, bitcoin is yet to bring new surprises. 
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

Most of the people believe Bitcoin is a future. But People keep asking the same question Is Bitcoin future, how bitcoin future. They ask because sometimes they fall in confusion when bitcoin price crash and the whole market goes down. But The truth is we have already seen this bad time in the market many times and in every year. People were saying that bitcoin is dead from 2009, and now 2018, but still some people say bitcoin dead. But every time bitcoin proved them wrong. Because bitcoin is the future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

Bitcoin at $600 will also be valuable and will have long term future.

Why you are consistent with $600? Do you really think that bitcoin will be on that price once the halving is done and more adoptions are coming? Calculating the market cap, limited circulating supply and number of users for the next years wont make bitcoin $600 unless theres fewer volume. But at present, bitcoin itself that introduced blockchain will be mass adopted soon.

Jating

Activity: 2982
Merit: 829

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

Yes, I agree that bitcoin or crypto in general is the future. The only problem that we are facing is governments around the world is very hostile against bitcoin because they are afraid that it would took over. In a sense in might, but in a positive way unlike what they are thinking.

Imagine we can do anything without any third party involved (usually banks), then that would be amazing. However, governments and central banks doesn't like that, but for majority of us, this will be a good option to do transactions without having to pay huge third party fees.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

Yes bitcoin is future , but in complete , cryptocurrency is future, and the  most important of crypto is bitcoin ...
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:55:03 PM

Yes, bitcoin will be the future of the investors. The price of bitcoin will be increased day by day. Mining process is more famouse in present and most of the people tend to mine bitcoins because of those reason price will be increased in future

Yes of course the bitcoin is future. It's bring us surprises because we can't predict that sometimes it is in a high prices or in the other day it has in a low but we should believe and be positive that the bitcoin is a good future for us.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:56:22 PM

We are now the the new world technology if we think the future we know the new technology will come up and including the new kind of money which is it will happening right now and it implemented the one world currency which is the digital money or cryptocurrency so that bitcoin is one of the future money and this js what we are using for any transaction in the future.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume -- Satoshi Nakamoto
nguoicandam

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:29:55 AM

I think blochain is the future. btc go to the moon
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:36:52 AM

the bitcoin was just the tip of the iceberg because with the ethereum and other important crypto we are really making the future of the financial system because this only happen when the banners convince themselves what being behind is a revolution but they still do not believe that the codes pçode be used as money because they do not want to buy because they know of the future potential of virtual money
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:42:18 AM

I thought you didn't like Bitcoin? 20 years since Bitcoins inception would be 2029. The world population would be around 8.5 Billion by then. If Bitcoin is used by 10% of that population that puts the userbase at 850 million. This is significantly larger than the userbase is today. This means Bitcoin has a bullish future. More users on the network = higher coin price (metcalfes law).

Will you buy 1 kilo tomatoes for $25 ? The same is for Bitcoin. Buyers needs a price.

Yes of course bitcoin is future..Many people believe in bitcoin and think bitcoin will do better in the future.Sometimes it's hard to predict the price value of bitcoin in the market but whats good news to us they still manage the situation.In our lifestyle as of now more of technology and I think bitcoin is fit for that technolgy in terms of business transaction..
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:56:43 AM

I think it's true if bitcoin is the future, because many people already know and use the digital money as a medium of exchange. As time goes by I think bitcoin will be much better and more people will use it and use it for positive things.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:05:10 AM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

I don't need to click that link mate because I already beleive In bitcoin In my simple perception. Since It was already proven that could be reach Its value  beyond Its limit and nowadays really down market, why don't we Invest now and hold, even until the of these year. We might know It will happen again, last early December that reach $20,000.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:37:11 AM

Only time will know buddy! All things are temporary, so better close the belt tight. Investors are the very reason why crypto currency exist. The movement of price is also because of the amount of money investors put to the market. If investors will go away that the end of crypto currency.
guruge87

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:40:21 AM

according my opinion bitcoin will play a vital role other currency, because it value increase dramatically
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:47:35 AM

For changing payment system ,i think it was ,because now we can pay and we can use this for fast transaction.Bitcoin has so many purposes in our life ,like we can use it for being alternative bank,and we could earn by investing on it ,and there still more ,so i think bitcoin is the future now.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:57:07 AM

I am one of those people who agree that bitcoin is future. Today, we can see how useful this technology. Actually I am not only talking about bitcoin but its blockchain technology as well. Create something that can't be counterfeited is very good invention. The fact is many project that utilize blockchain technology to help their project. From ecommerce, healthcare service and even realestate projecta are use blockchain technology now.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

I am one of those people who agreed that bitcoin will be my future , me as a user I actually depends my life in here I actually give lots of my time here in bitcoin because I believe this will going to help me to succeed in life.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: