Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:27:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2034 times)
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

Everything will be proven and I believe that bitcoin is really part of the future that becomes the currency of the cyberspace that acts as an alternative currency that can have a good role for everyone in financial matters. Despite much opposition to his characteristics... but it will not make it die until it gets no support at all.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

Bitcoin is the future there is no doubt in it but also the concerns of few people can't be ignored, we are facing mining problems at the time. Bitcoin mining is quite difficult currently which is a bit scary for the future of Bitcoin. This is the point that Roger Ver is cashing.
Actually every business or life there must be a graph that explains the ups and downs of prices and mining so benchmark we should be self-contained if the price starts to fall because one day the price will be stable again but I am sure the future of bitcoin good even bitcoin will grow popular with more and more people who believe in bitcoin.
shans

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

Crypto will always be a reliable investment. Personally, I consider bitcoin the most valuable and famous coin in the world, becoming a reliable investment in the future.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

I still remain that bitcoin is the future, although currently the bitcoin price is down, if the bitcoin price is down as it is now the time to buy, bitcoin is a long-term investment and I'm sure bitcoin will be a valuable item in the future
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

Bitcoin may have a great future in the long term if it overcomes all scalability issues and all the concepts being developed are successfully implemented.
As a mode of payment: This is Bitcoin’s biggest hurdle. Ranging from scalability to government regulation, Bitcoin needs a lot of support and work to be done on it before it gets widespread acceptance.

As a store of value:This is where Bitcoin may face tough competition in Bear markets. We have all talked about the flippening before and are again talking about it. Flippening is when some other coin may overtake Bitcoin in terms of market cap . Ethereum is fast closing in currently and we may see it overtake Bitcoin sooner than we thought.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

Bitcoin is a future in a way that this is the start of having a less cash which is a big help for people to make life easy, as we can see that there are many project implemented by the company and start being involve to the blockchain technology.
kennyle167

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

right. it is true that Bitcoin is coming to the future. every day the Bitcoin market really gets bigger. this means raising the Price on bitcoin. and Bitcoin accepts the frequency of other countries. and also most online retailers and their website accepts a Bitcoin. a good and fast transaction. So I think a growth is going forward. it's hard to lose Bitcoin so that's where you're used to earning money. Bitcoin is our gold for the future.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

Crypto market bitcoin is valuable coin if we want to use exchange we have to use bitcoin. This is future great and increased value in future.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

I think, of course bitcoin have a bright future. Most of people involved in bitcoin for change their life style. Bitcoin is the most profitable coin. Many people get their good profit.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

We can say that Bitcoin is future if we hold more bitcoins and let's just wait for the market to be stabilized and we can earned good profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

Bitcoin is electric money and of course bitcoin deserves to be the future. Because I personally use bitcoin, with bitcoin my life has changed. But bitcoin is currently not getting better or prices are down. But the earth is rotating definitely bitcoin will rise again I believe it is because bitcoin is still the developmental stage.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

You're a real boy!!!! Lately only heard that moaning and whining from what people have not yet become millionaires as they counted. And it's funny. You're a good man. There would be more such loaders positive people and no one would dare to whine about their fate.
Usmanmuhon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

Bitcoin is future. I am totally agree on that .Day by Day  Bitcoin market getting huge. At the present time bitcoin is the most trusted crypto currency. Bitcoin acceptable many countrys. most of the online shop, website are accepting Bitcoin. Bitcoin transaction safe and easy . bitcoin help to make  huge profits bring us. Specially people who are unemployed. I think bitcoin has a full bright future.

stewert

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin is the main goal of adults today. The purpose to trade, invest, and reap a lot of profit because the chances are pretty good.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

Bitcoin is future. I am totally agree on that .Day by Day  Bitcoin market getting huge. At the present time bitcoin is the most trusted crypto currency. Bitcoin acceptable many countrys. most of the online shop, website are accepting Bitcoin. Bitcoin transaction safe and easy . bitcoin help to make  huge profits bring us. Specially people who are unemployed. I think bitcoin has a full bright future.

You're right bitcoin can change your life to become better  in the future, therefor Bitcoin is a future to all of us either

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

Bitcoins are the future but I worry that one day, bitcoins might not stay at the highest ground in the future. There will definitely be tokens and coins better than bitcoins and they will might probably dominate the market in the future. Let's all hope that one day bitcoin's successor would be better.

wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

More and more people starting to like bitcoin, therefore Investors or users are starting to create big population, in this way bitcoin will gain popularity and be well-known worldwide. As if it happens the bitcoin will continue to reign the crypto world or maybe all the currency around the world. So bitcoin is future.
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

Need your opinions?

I agree with you perfectly looking at where the world is advancing towards. There is this claim or rumour if i can put it in that way that the world is going to go cashless whereby we are going to use a digital currency. And currently the digital curreny that is widely accepted is bitcoin not legally but by most crypto enthusiasts and so yeah if we are to really move into a cashless society then bitcoin is indeed the the future.

Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

With bitcoin we can change my life to be happier even i always sure by investing in bitcoin i will become a millionaire in the future. even until now I have no business in the real world except investing in bitcoin .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

Btc is one of the best things for future
You're right bitcoin can change your life to become better and successful in the future, cause investing in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profitable income. Start to invest now cause in the coming months or a year your investment will be grow in high profitable income cause bitcoin have big potential and benefits to help you to achieve your dreams to become successful in the future.

I think a growth is going forward. it's hard to lose Bitcoin so that's where you're used to earning money. Bitcoin is our gold for the future. Bitcoin needs a lot of support and work to be done on it before it gets widespread acceptance. bitcoin not legally but by most crypto enthusiasts and so yeah if we are to really move into a cashless society then bitcoin is indeed the the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: