Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2033 times)
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

I think Little people vying for Bitcoin have a precious future, the right time to now buy more because the price is cheap enough, do not seduce him from now on.
So In this era of technology will also develop for the future, there are bright spots from major projects that follow to develop it again in the next few years, the more populations and relationships become power against the market, little by little.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

I believe Bitcoin is the future currency, and will be the major means of exchange globally. This is because of the rate at which more persons have accepted Bitcoin within the last one year compared to the preceding years. It is just a matter of time and Bitcoin will take it rightful place.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Actually, bitcoin deserves to take place as comfortable as possible because only bitcoin is the currency of the future that should be trusted because bitcoin will be the main medium of exchange globally, therefore I believe in bitcoin that has a good future.
botkiller

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

The bitcoin struggle is so good that bitcoin is able to have a bright future so bitcoin becomes one of the best things for the future.
if we can see the future of bitcoin then we can feel the profit so that big income will always approach us all.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

Bitcoin is a digital technology breakthrough in terms of payment transactions in any case in the future. It will make the convenience, and also more secure in conducting various transactions. Currently, some countries are already using Bitcoin to make transactions, and for the future I am sure all countries will be able to use them as well. And I am sure, later in the world will only use one currency, namely Bitcoin.
Mazda17

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

Bitcoin is future hope for of the business industries where it will really solves some serious problems in the world. Like money transfer will become more reliable and, if everything goes as planned we won’t even need the banks anymore that is the future of bitcoin.
Thoughts like you are worth imitating because not everyone has a good idea because what you say is true, if a company or a country would expect the future of the country as well as the company, the industry is free of some serious problems so that it expects help from bitcoin to solve the problem in order to run a better job and without any problems so we do not even need another bank which is the future of bitcoin.
Elickjack

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

Yes bitcoin is future. Green days for bitcoin is coming. In future beside fiat money bitcoin will take place.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

In the future, Bitcoin will be used as the only currency in the world. And it is now seen from some countries that have been using this Bitcoin in terms of payment transactions in some outlets / trading places that have been using Bitcoin.
tylor4343

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

It's still growing day after day. Are you doubting? It's obvious BTC will take the place of the most used currency.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

Bitcoin is the only one online Global Currency all over the world and day by day its popularity and using place are increasing although its uses also increasing and its very easy to exchange. 
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

You are right. If you want to change your future you can go to Bitcoin. I was just disappointed to find Bitcoin too late. Bitcoin is not for laziness, Bitcoin's future is also up to us. Man made Bitcoin and make it grow or lose it.

farosa

Activity: 506

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

I don't know exactly what will happen in the future. In my opinion in the future cryptocurrency will controlled by governments or the current cryptos will be non-existent and the government will create their own cryptos.
rob143

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

We all know that bitcoin is going to rule the world in the next few years, and we all are convinced about that, it might take some time but that moment will finally happen and we all are going to be more than happy about that
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

I don't know exactly what will happen in the future. In my opinion in the future cryptocurrency will controlled by governments or the current cryptos will be non-existent and the government will create their own cryptos.
I think this will take a lot of time.The price of bitcoin is very low now a days and is not able to rise from some time now.Bitcoin is very volatile and this is the reason why bitcoin is preferred and hated at the same time.We do not know what will happen to the price the next minute .The central banks and governments also do not support bitcoin as it is decentralised and taxes are also not implied on it.Bitcoin is also not known to many people in the world and requires internet connection which is not possible everywhere.
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

Bitcoin has come way too far and I still do not understand why some people still have doubts. The market has been though of late, the value of bitcoin has diminished but that that is normal for the current situation. Good times will finally come, bitcoin will rise again and consistence. THIS IS WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:23:38 PM

If you imagine that bitcoin will be used even in a small part of world trade, and there will be only 21 million coins in the whole world, then in unit there will be much more value
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

of course!!!!!!!!!! bitcoin is the currency of the future, all financial operations will take place in bitcoins, at every corner all purchases and payments will be in bitcoins !! it will completely replace our money with which we are using now because this is the new currency of the future "tsyfrovoe gold" !!!
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

I agree with the amendment that not bitcoin but cryptocurrencies as a whole is the future. Money are not dying but simply adapting to a new era
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

that's right, bitcoin has a future and someday all countries will accept bitcoin because with technology that is getting advanced then all developed countries will surely follow the technology development to compensate
trantu8461520@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

I think our future is blockchain. This is a new technology and it's great. It is currently being applied to high-tech fields such as telephony and management systems
romeo robert

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

I guess no one knows the fate of the bitcoin the next few years. But if the views of the times have changed, we enter the digital age, where the future is a world with digital. and bitcoin is a digital currency, does not cover the possibility of all digital transactions will be how on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: