Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2034 times)
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:38:28 AM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

Yes for me bitcoin is future,as l monitor the comments and in our place bitcoin really change life.Tthere are lots of people become rich created by bitcoin.This is the only way l know that l can reach my dream to be rich.So l will patiently wait for my turn.
celjc

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:47:57 AM

Well, yeah it's the money not just in the future but also in the present. Many are blessed with bitcoins. It helped so many people who believe in it.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

Yes l beleive that bitcoin is the future because theres a lot of bitcoiners become rich.ln the past bitcoin creates rich People because of high volatility.So we just wait for the  price pump of bitcoin and all coins will be expensive for us to have a big profit.
Dmmahesh

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:47:50 AM

Hi...
I think bitcoin is a lot better for the future.
edwardsolo2021

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:54:23 AM

I think bitcoin will become the next currency to be used worldwide. Because of bitcoin's popularity, it is not surprising that bitcoin will surpass the fiat currency in terms of usage and also in terms of price. Many people not only me assumes that bitcoin will be the next currency because of its supporters and investors but we don't want the government to held the bitcoin.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

I do still believe in bitcoin that it will lead the future of cryptocurencies. Had it not because of bitcoin then maybe all of these things may not have happened. We owe a lot to the creator of bitcoin because he made the digital coin system popular. So in the future, I think a lot  will still be supporting bitcoin.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:07:52 AM

bitcoin is the one of the great digital currencies right now, because we can see that bitcoin is use the best system right now, blockchain. right now blockchain is the one of the best system in the security and reliability, so i think in the future bitcoin and the blockchain will be the next generation of the currenceis

colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:10:46 AM

It is clear that bitcoin will be part of our future, and will be purchased with this cryptocurrency anywhere in the world, and in turn will be a great investment for those who own it. Wink
newbie243

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

Bitcoin will be the pioneer of digital currency bitcoin created its history to be known by globally, sooner in the future there will be more platform form digital currency will arise and that is because of bitcoin.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:24:56 AM

Btc is one of the best things for future
A lot of this in the porum says if Bitcoin can change a person's life for the better and more successful, but I think success is determined by the person's own efforts and bitcoin is present as a vehicle that can drive you to the door of success with all its advantages. so do not miss this fastest vehicle! start you learn about bitcoin and cryptocurancy, and try investing now because in the coming months or years your investment will grow in high profitable income because bitcoin has great potential and benefits to help you achieve your dreams of becoming successful in the future.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:38:15 AM

bitcoin is one of the best coin in future
Yes, bitcoin is one best coin cause value is continues growing and increasing their value and more investor's are planning to join here, and they know the good effect to join in bitcoin it brings happiness and successful life in the future.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:47:36 AM

Need your opinions?

That's exactly what you said BITCOIN is FUTURE. many people are thankful to bitcoin because of the service that really great and accessible all the time. this is the future bitcoin black chain technology brings the people into the good living
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

bitcoin is not currently getting better or prices are falling. But the earth rotates definitely bitcoin will rise again I believe it is because bitcoin is still the development stage and bitcoin is electric money and of course bitcoin deserves to be the future. Because I personally use bitcoin, with bitcoin my life has changed
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

Bitcoin is indeed the future. And future is here! Let's see what will happen in 2028! Smiley time travel maybe?

Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

I still believe that bitcoin has a great future in the longer term. As the world is embracing digital currencies, I believe bitcoin would someday be used in our day to day activities and this would be a big blessing for us at large as the prices of bitcoin would soar high and become stable
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

Need your opinions?

well it's a yes now,, bitcoin will be the future of us not only bitcoins but some other coins or tokens in the crypto-world. I hope some tokens and coins will contribute to our daily life and make it easier now. as you may know many people are accepting the fact that bitcoins will be the most valuable coins in the blockchain industries but it will be replace someday.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

in my opinion, of course bitcoin has a good future and I'm expecting many people who are interested and using bitcoin in the future, bitcoin has a technology that will also continue to grow so bitcoin will also have an increasingly high price and profitable

Guesstures012301

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

I think for me yes, bitcoin is the future. Because im expecting that many people will invest and use bitcoin in the future. And bitcoin will lead the future in cryptocurrencies.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

Bitcoin of the future is a bitcoin whose price is rising so high, gaining full trust by the rest of the world, and all investors around the world will invest bitcoin, and become the national currency that applies around the world. That's the picture of the bitcoin of the future that I can understand.

Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

Bitcoin is future, that's is true even im not erning from it now because this was my first time to join. But i know there's really a future here based on the information that i gotten on the other members here and to my friends as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: