Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2033 times)
akatos

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

YES, BITCOIN IS FUTURE !
Because the US Dollar gets hyperinflated and loses most of it's value and
Bitcoin gets massive adopted and the demand surpasses the current quantity.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

I think bitcoin is not necessarily the future, but bitcoin's blockchain technology is the future. Hopefully there are many breakthrough blockchain applications
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

Bitcoin is the very good start of the newly future that will help people live easily fast and secured method of payments using blockchain networks. Even bitcoin will die in the future the journey that he already started it wont lose forever.

truongtheanhc3

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

Bitcoin is the currency of the virtual currency, is the father of other currencies, the world is changing, we need transnational payments in a few seconds, and blockchain technology will meet it. , in which bitcoin will be the means, currency coded for payment
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

I think bitcoin is not necessarily the future, but bitcoin's blockchain technology is the future. Hopefully there are many breakthrough blockchain applications

Some things are symbolic as well. Bitcoin will be valuable in my opinion as a free currency in the future. Although there are a lot of crypto money ideas, Bitcoin is the first and very special. It will always exist.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Nice future
chetanvineeta

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

In my opinion, as well as according to experts, analytics and recent price index it is has a very bright future. It’s showing signs of mainstream adoption as more and more countries and companies are legalising and using it. Cryptocurrencies are very VERY tricky, since they’re virtual and online world isn’t as safe as we sometimes try to make it seem like.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

Only the amount of BTC is still a problem. There are not many of them willing to do it. Unless we will operate on 0.0000001 units ...
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

Yes, I believe that the bitcoin is future. The bitcoin is very powerful when  talking about is money. So the people that has a characteristic of a risk taker taking a risk to earn more money. He wants to secure his future and he want also a better life with his family. I want that also so I working hard here on bitcoin to secure my future and to have a better life.
Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

Everything goes to this. There is of course the probability that the place of bitcoin will be taken by another coin. But I think all the same this probability is small. As soon as the time of extraction of the last block approaches, the price will only grow.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:45:38 AM

Bitcoin is a revolution in the history of human currency and represents the new direction of the future of human currency! Its development ideas are likely to provide a new path for the future financial market.
Blockchain and BTC have the potential to change finance!
mulesofatardo

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

the future looks promising in my opinion bitcoin will soon pierce the ceiling at 10 000 and then without forcing himself to wait will pass a mark of 20 000 dollars
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

The bitcoin struggle is so good that bitcoin is able to have a bright future so bitcoin becomes one of the best things for the future.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

Btc is one of the best things for future
You're right bitcoin can change your life to become better and successful in the future, cause investing in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profitable income. Start to invest now cause in the coming months or a year your investment will be grow in high profitable income cause bitcoin have big potential and benefits to help you to achieve your dreams to become successful in the future.
Actually, having bitcoin can really change the of individual like it will turn your simple to better life. I agree that bitcoin is good a investment which will give you a good income and a lot of money. In the other hand, you must start to invest in bitcoin so that you can have a bright and better future.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

I think these questions are asked by those who entered the market in December 2017. since a competent investor always knows in advance, in which case he will go, and in which case he will come out
ajpandey

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

Thank you for the explanation.  It really helps the ones who are interested in Learning about Bitcoins. Am interested in Learning about bitcoin and Crypto trading, So I think this forum would be a great resource for me.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

We all know that bitcoin is the future and there is no need to be always posting exactly the same in here, we all are aware of that. Bitcoin came here to stay forever

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:13:16 AM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is our future. Together with the development of technology, I believe that Bitcoin can help us to have a bright future
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:15:40 AM

Actually, the general situation is quite simple: those who already bought bitcoin -  want to grow and prognosticate the future that they are profitable.
Yes it is true that people will generally announce quite simply because they have already bought bitcoin and then they foresee it will benefit greatly when it is sold, so indirectly bitcoin can be trusted and convinced to earn a large income therefore bitcoin can be predicted that bitcoin has bright future.
Solomonkingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:45:42 AM

Blockchain and BTC have the ability to change their finances! And I have found a trustworthy ICO project. Their main objective is to create winning policies so that you receive immediate payment requests, fair dealing, and transparent and friendly pricing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: