Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2034 times)
Keras kojor

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

I think bitcoin is the future there is no doubt in it but also the concern of some people can not be ignored, we faced mining problems at that time. Bitcoin mining is currently quite difficult which is somewhat frightening for Bitcoin's future. This is the point that Roger Ver monetized.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

For sure, bitcoin has a very bright future in the coming years. It is been gradually adopted and many merchants are adopting it gradually. I believe that more countries would get to legalize bitcoin in the coming years when they see the need to legalize it.
tanyeza123

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:34:10 AM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

In this period of innovation will likewise create for the future, there is a brilliant spot from the huge ventures that participate to create it again in the following couple of years, the more populaces and connections turn into the power against the market, little by little. Little individuals competing for Bitcoin to have a valuable future, an incredible time to from now purchase more on the grounds that the cost is sufficiently shoddy, don't charm him starting now and into the foreseeable future.
cedrixperez

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

I think bitcoin will be the enter of currency in coming years bitcoin could be the center of payment of transactions across boarders and could replace debit cards, but maybe bitcoin will not replace fiat due of btc is volatile and we need to have a fixed value currency to avoid conflicts in  buying stuffs.
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

Future technology will increasingly evolve, everyone surely will also have a growing thought. This can't deny by all parties.
The presence of cryptocurrency in the future will surely give a great impact on an investor. Moreover, For now they have proven that bitcoin has a growing number of enthusiasts around the world.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
irfandi hasan

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Btc is one of the best things for future
You're right bitcoin can change your life to become better and successful in the future, cause investing in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profitable income. Start to invest now cause in the coming months or a year your investment will be grow in high profitable income cause bitcoin have big potential and benefits to help you to achieve your dreams to become successful in the future.
I agree. You mentioned bitcoin can change lives for the better and be successful in the future, because investment in the bitcoin is a good choice. and although the bitcoin has not been accepted in all countries. but there are some States that have received a bitcoin as a currency that can be used everyday. So of the bitcoin growing currency and will be competing with local currency
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

Well, even not knowing the present of bitcoin, or the news about it, i will choose to be a bitcoin holder then because base on my observation about its price, we must need to study the price of it on how it change and we will get the right way and knowledge on how to invest and buy bitcoin in a right time.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

I think it is not easy to talk about the btc future because future is always unpredictable. i think that btc is the coin that has many advantages and it is rather good to be chosen as the coin for the long-term hold. I believe it is the best
Yes it is true what you say when bitcoin is difficult to predict both for future and bitcoin deaths because we as bitcoin followers only hope bitcoin can live longer even bitcoin will live forever if there are still many people who trust bitcoin because that is where that determines the location of the period front bitcoin.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Yes it's true that bitcoin is the future because it has the potential to grow and become mightier in the future though we cannot predict the future.
xesslypudin

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

Since I met this project, I knew immediately that it was the future, because Bitcoin gives us all the opportunities we have been looking for a better quality of life, without intermediaries, privacy is freedom.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

The world is not never going back. New technologies keep surfacing every now and then. Once the adoption of the blockchain technology by the world keeps increasing, there is no way bitcoin will ever die.
olegblinov86

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

I think that bitcoin is waiting for a great future and a stunning success in the world. Its technology has everything to make it happen.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

bitcoin in the future may be successful than the previous year, much speculation from circles that give a statement if the bitcoin price can be 2x from the current price, and it can be realized and become a reality in order to give a lot of profit to everyone.

riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

As the technology and digitization has been increase all over the world the need of such kind of currencies also get increase and the world is going to accept such crypto currencies for the betterment of up coming generation.The popularity and investors of bitcoin are getting increase day by day and also provide lucrative offers to their clients. So, we can say that the bitcoin is the future as Swaziland start accepting bitcoin as the tuition fees and the day is not far when those countries who banned bitcoin will accepting it.   

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

less than 10% of world population using crypto currency or dealing in btc . even among them only few people have adopted btc as main currency , in future people will know tech behind btc and crypto currencies and then they too will start using it . so yes it is the future as long as people will keep supporting it .
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

I think that every evidence we have vindicates this statement. Already bitcoin has received some critisms and it is still not dead. Bitcoin continues to grow and grow and almost everyday, we hear news about great institutions and companies accepting bitcoin. This is definitely the future.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

Looking at the future of bitcoin, I see 80% of the world using bitcoin for all their payments and also for transactions of goods and services.  Another aspect of bitcoin in the future is its market value or price. Bitcoin is going to have one standard price. It will be used as the world currency.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

Last changes in bitcoin protocol like segwit and LN show us that it's very hard to get a consensus coz community is very conservative. That's why I belive the would be a new coin for our future
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

Bitcoin still have future and many peoples already get bright future for bitcoin, bitcoin every year increase their high price and bitcoin can  be go 20k$ in this year. i did hold btc  long term for future and i trust bitcoin have still future.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

Its hard to predict anything in the world of Bitcoin. Anything can happen in it. The only thing i can predict is that Bitcoin is here to stay for a very long time. It is not a bubble which will explode in the future. I hope that you will invest in it without any hesitation.

I think btc will raise significantly if we break 8k resistance.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: