Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629685 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 09:38:58 AM

[uninspired retort]

That was awful, even by your lowly standards.  What's up, your dealer not show?  Cheesy

Now fuck off back to your icedrill thread and show them who's boss.   Kiss

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:17:30 PM

has anyone had any luck with getting crypto-trade to respond to a help desk ticket?
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:25:24 PM

has anyone had any luck with getting crypto-trade to respond to a help desk ticket?

Well, I just opened a ticket to re-enable my account. Apparently they de-activate dormant accounts after it's been a few months. I'll let you know if they respond.

BTW, crypto-trade is the only site which allows you to open a ticket under the topic "Account Hacked" - not exactly a confidence boosting admission that this happens often enough, eh?

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:35:30 AM

Well, I just opened a ticket to re-enable my account. Apparently they de-activate dormant accounts after it's been a few months. I'll let you know if they respond.

BTW, crypto-trade is the only site which allows you to open a ticket under the topic "Account Hacked" - not exactly a confidence boosting admission that this happens often enough, eh?

Yeah well I am glad I deleted my 2fa on there and with what you just posted ill never return.
knybe

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:13:54 PM

I'm still waiting to hear from them since sunday… so done with this whole fucking thing.
shaofis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:52:36 AM

I'm still waiting to hear from them since sunday… so done with this whole fucking thing.

It took over 3 months for them to respond to my ticket back when I captured the issue with the increase in total shares on trades. It didn't really impact my account but was a pretty big flaw in their system... 3 months. Sorry.
hobbymd

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:01:28 AM

I really hope you get your shares back man, it really sucks  Undecided   
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:40:04 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 02:55:50 AM by zumzero

Losing access to shares sucks.  I haven't logged into CT for as long as I can remember and even with Knybe's issues I still don't have the motivation to look up old bits of paper with my hand written hieroglyphic passwords to check.  Principally because there's more money in my wallet than the total sum worth of my ActM shares, and I mostly use bank cards over cash.  Perhaps those who still clutch to the fantasy of some sort of return have mistakenly fallen for Bargraphics war lies and have yet to understand the significance of siding with the state in all matters bitcoin.  

"They can take wir freedom, but they'll never take oor bitcoins!".  

Urm, they taking Ken's coins so doesn't that mean they taking..... Oh, it doesn't matter just bring down Ken and his company because shooting yourself in the foot is a good investment strategy, lol.  Undecided.  Fucking muppets I tell you.

I want to go on record to say that the heavy handed moderation of this thread was due, in part (and ignoring the troll fight - the prime motivation for this thread's existence), to the fact that while I made attempts from the very beginning to set stringent ground rules for the mods to adhere to, it was Bargraphics who barked out his orders and prevented such measures being put in place from the outset. That's not to say that I didn't get a bit frisky myself towards the end and nearly locked this thread only a day or two before it was hijacked from me and my trusty team.  Who are you Judas?  Want to go public and show a pair of balls?  Nah?  Didn't think so you spineless git.  Is that you BG?

There were at least eight people, some of whom I simply wouldn't identify, who actively deleted posts and because we could all hide in relative anonymity, the trigger finger became itchier and itchier as time went on.  I do believe that BG was deleting posts knowing that I'd be blamed however have no evidence to support such a claim.  I can, however, provide evidence to support my claim that BG prevented my recommendation to install strick guidelines for moderation.  I deffo didn't delete all the posts I was credited for, but thanks Mabsybaby for your vote of confidence, lol.

Anyone wants to know the details and I'll be more than happy to sift through a multitude of ActM Thread PM's and post them for all and sundry, however will remove any reference to those shareholders who requested not to be identified by deleting their names in the bct.org messaging To/From boxes.  While I have no access to the ActM Thread account obviously, I still have a certain number of PM's that were copied to the zumzero account.

Not interested? No biggie.

As a side note,  absolutely EVERYONE who asked me for mod status was given it, with no questions asked.  So every single one of you was just a pm away from having access to the ActM Thread account.  Just a bit of trivia.

peace out

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 02:26:37 AM

in b4 Batshit CrazieGrin Grin

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:00:58 AM

slavix

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:27:35 PM

I emailed Wood Law with all my case details (trying to get refund) . They seem unresponsive. They do not pick up their phone or answer repeated emails. Has anyone had luck working with Wood Law on refunds?
Rodyland

Activity: 499

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:26:10 AM

I emailed Wood Law with all my case details (trying to get refund) . They seem unresponsive. They do not pick up their phone or answer repeated emails. Has anyone had luck working with Wood Law on refunds?

Maybe they are busy working on intelliSue?

Beware the weak hands!
1NcL6Mjm4qeiYYi2rpoCtQopPrH4PyKfUC
GPG ID: E3AA41E3
slavix

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:29:00 AM

Maybe they are busy working on intelliSue?

More likely working on intelliCustomerIgnore.
knybe

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:17:27 PM

this experience has been one big fuck after another. I really cannot believe it.

So crypto-trade will NOT help me with the hacking of my account and the subsequent sell-off (for very cheap) of all my shares. So.. I am officially done here.

Not really sure what the purpose of hacking into my account and selling off all my shares was for as the result is pretty null, I only had 18k shares... I could go ahead and buy back the same amount of shares if I really believed that we were going to be refunded by Ken but guess what:

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT WE WILL SEE ANY REFUND WHATSOEVER.

This scam is complete.

If the person who hacked into my CT account is reading this: thank you for pulling the trigger for me and getting me out of this godawful 18 months of the miserable, selfish and self-absorbed bunch that you all are... A very small few of you are cool but for the most part you all pretty much suck so astoundingly hard that I can't even put it into words.

I hope I never hear of any of you ever again and especially Ken Slaughter (whom I'm sure will be in an early grave due to the stress of all this).

good luck.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:00:02 PM

Did you have a 2fa set up?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:35:29 PM

this experience has been one big fuck after another. I really cannot believe it.

So crypto-trade will NOT help me with the hacking of my account and the subsequent sell-off (for very cheap) of all my shares. So.. I am officially done here.

Not really sure what the purpose of hacking into my account and selling off all my shares was for as the result is pretty null, I only had 18k shares... I could go ahead and buy back the same amount of shares if I really believed that we were going to be refunded by Ken but guess what:

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT WE WILL SEE ANY REFUND WHATSOEVER.

This scam is complete.

If the person who hacked into my CT account is reading this: thank you for pulling the trigger for me and getting me out of this godawful 18 months of the miserable, selfish and self-absorbed bunch that you all are... A very small few of you are cool but for the most part you all pretty much suck so astoundingly hard that I can't even put it into words.

I hope I never hear of any of you ever again and especially Ken Slaughter (whom I'm sure will be in an early grave due to the stress of all this).

good luck.

Sorry to hear dude.
We sure have to fight alot of bums and cope with much stress in this uprising bitcoin world.

You're not alone though.

Cheers,
HR

Prepare to enter a world of stress
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:26:17 PM

Good luck in your future endeavors, but don't count on Ken dying from stress because of this. You guys have given him money to live for God knows how long for doing absolutely nothing, doesn't seem very stressful to me.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:08:20 AM

thats pretty bad. everything associated with this whole activemining debacle is fucked. i wonder how ken managed to survive to his ripe old age being such a shit-magnate? I guess its a case of the schlemele, and not the schlomozol. the schlemele is the idiot spilling the soup(Ken) the schlomozol is the idiot getting the soup spilled over his head (us)
hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:46:26 AM

"Your account is suspended for inactivity. Please contact support to re-activate it."

Seriously? You mean, like the inactivity of waiting month after month after month to be able to trade my now-worthless shares? That inactivity? Great, I'll open a ticket.

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:57:57 AM

Well this is what happens when the shareholders are a passive bunch, Ken could tell this from day one. No one has sued Ken directly, everyone either too scared or too poor.

I fall into the poor camp.

I see no lawsuits happening that involve Kens name, everyone is waiting for a class action or some other fantasy, but no one here has the balls to take Ken for everything he and his scamming family is worth. If I had enough money to run a suit in the states I would argue that Ken and all of his family benefited from the scam and force sell all homes and cars, once his family is on the streets and their assets in my bank account, well that is when I would rest.

Fortunately for Ken, I am no longer rich and cannot sue him.

My best guess is that Ken is hiding thousands of Bitcoin and his family has made at least $200,000 from ActiveMining salaries over the course of this nightmare.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: