Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:29:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629716 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
funkymunky

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:45:06 PM

I'd love to have been privy to the information at the Hearing.

Does anyone know what has been said?
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:53:34 PM

It was continued until middle of November
funkymunky

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:23:42 PM

Thank you

It was continued until middle of November
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:02:56 PM

This is a joke, the man is a fraud!

But clearly not without a sense of humor.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 06:49:01 AM

It's doughnut.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:33:55 AM

this just dropped outta the sky and into my feed... couldn't resist putting it here.

st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:01:38 PM

this just dropped outta the sky and into my feed... couldn't resist putting it here.

I think it might be one of VMC secret prototype miners with intellihash chips, but it's all under NDA and even ken doesn't know about it yet. Looks modern tho.

PS. I like your personal text knybe Wink

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:49:51 PM

So what happened with our scammer friend Ken Slaughter?

sartech

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:23:06 AM

Huh

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:26:22 AM

He made off with thousands of our bitcoin?

I thought this was common knowledge. He has much better lawyers than we can afford, I doubt he'll ever get a slap on the wrist.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:51:04 AM

He made off with thousands of our bitcoin?

I thought this was common knowledge. He has much better lawyers than we can afford, I doubt he'll ever get a slap on the wrist.

Well I thought there is a MSD investigation. Why not complain to FTC? Since everyone knows his whereabouts I'm surprised that nobody hired a thug to beat the crap out of him...

zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 11:07:11 PM

Is that what you would do?  Or are you trying to incite others to commit an offence?  You're a ball hair away from getting yourself into trouble with posts like that you nasty piece of work and the Feds are watching closely.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:26:01 PM

Is that what you would do?  Or are you trying to incite others to commit an offence?  You're a ball hair away from getting yourself into trouble with posts like that you nasty piece of work and the Feds are watching closely.

Go scam someone else!

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:48:27 AM

zumzero... what the???

i finally went and looked at your post history. Confirmed everything I thought... his 3rd post ever has a shill for active mining in it (go to his earliest posts and see) after that he pretty much only posts in activemining thread.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:53:20 AM

Mate, you're either a lying scammer or a complete retard.

Go away, many of us lost our fortunes to Ken the liar, the last thing we need is some slimey little jerk crawling around trying to say how it's all really not that bad.

You're a joke, a thief, a liar, go away!
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:09:30 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 05:44:20 AM by gogxmagog

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112811/us-regulators-one-two-punch-sec-probes-crowdsales-fincen-takes-aim-at-exchanges

I have this image in my head of Kenny down at the MSD offices. Single chair in a darkened room. A lone bare bulb shines hanging from the ceiling. The 3rd degree. Agent Hagerty throws a distressed telephone book aside and wipes the blood off his knuckles. "Listen Slaughter, you cheap rummy, you better come clean, and quick! Are you ready to talk, or do you want some more "deep tissue massage"?"

"Alright, alright, I'll sing! I'll tell you anything you want...you want names? I'll give you names, thousands of names! I bought the whole email list of every user at bitcointalk off some guy at fivver, you can have the whole lot, they're all scamming and screwing each other so hard over there you wont know if you're a man or a woman by the time you get out! Its a goldmine!"

"Shaddap!" SMACK, and Agent Hagerty lets Kenny have it right across the kisser. That shuts him up a little, except for some quiet sobbing. "If there's anything I hate more than a Securities Fraudster and sloppy drunk its a low-down, no-good, two-timing snitch!" Kenny sobbing looks up and tries to speak with a trembling lip before BAM its a mean left hook and sweet dreams for Kenny.

As Agent Hagerty leaves the interrogation room he stops to toss the list of names and adresses onto the secretary's desk. "Just pop that over to the boys at the SEC office when you get a chance, ok toots? There's enough in there to take down the whole Midwest and beyond.  He named everybody, right up to the top." Nodding his head as her disbelief met his eyes, "Thats right, sweetheart, he even gave me capo il tuti capo himself...Dorian Nakamoto!"

Impressed, secretary holds the sheet gingerly and then ventures to ask; "...but what will become of our friend" gesturing to the KO'd Ken Slaughter sleeping it off in the back room.

"That bum? A one way ticket to Palookaville is what he gets baby, and thats all he gets. Shoulda known better than try and cut a deal with a Missouri Regional Securities Enforcement Counsellor! C'mon dollface, get your coat and hat, we're going to go celebrate! Let's you and me go get a couple o' juicy steaks over at the brown derby, huh? We'll leave that sucker here to dry out a little...where he's going the only thing they'll be serving is Intellihash."

Music and fade out
meccaflare0

Activity: 336

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:53:54 AM

zumzero... what the???

i finally went and looked at your post history. Confirmed everything I thought... his 3rd post ever has a shill for active mining in it (go to his earliest posts and see) after that he pretty much only posts in activemining thread.
+1 I could've told you that
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:04:44 AM

zumzero... what the???

+1 I could've told you that

I never bothered to look and see because he's always been so obvious. I just didn't realize he wat that obvious. Like, virtually zero other activity here. So he's a Slaughter hmmmm? Better write him into my "story" lol.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 05:35:43 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 06:12:44 AM by iCEBREAKER

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112811/us-regulators-one-two-punch-sec-probes-crowdsales-fincen-takes-aim-at-exchanges

I have this image in my head of Kenny down at the MSD offices. Single chair in a darkened room. A lone bare bulb shines hanging from the ceiling. The 3rd degree. Agent Hagerty throws a distressed telephone book aside and wipes the blood off his knuckles. "Listen Slaughter, you cheap rummy, you better come clean, and quick! Are you ready to talk, or do you want some more "deep tissue massage"?"

"Alright, alright, I'll sing! I'll tell you anything you want...you want names? I'll give you names, thousands of names! I bought the whole email list of every user at bitcointalk of some guy at fivver, you can have the whole lot, they're all scamming and screwing each other so hard over there you wont know if you're a man or a woman by the time you get out! Its a goldmine!"

"Shaddap!" SMACK, and Agent Hagerty lets Kenny have it right across the kisser. That shuts him up a little, except for some quiet sobbing. "If there's anything I hate more than a Securities Fraudster its a snitch!" Kenny sobbing looks up and tries to speak with a trembling lip before BAM its a mean left hook and sweet dreams for Kenny.

As Agent Hagerty leaves the interrogation room he stops to toss the list of names and adresses onto the secretary's desk. "Just pop that over to the boys at the SEC office when you get a chance, ok toots? There's enough in there to take down the whole Midwest and beyond.  He named everybody, right up to the top." Nodding his head as her disbelief met his eyes, "Thats right, sweetheart, he even gave me Dorian Nakamoto!"

Impressed, secretary holds the sheet gingerly and then ventures to ask; "...but what will become of our friend" gesturing to the KO'd Ken Slaughter sleeping it off in the back room.

"That bum? A one way ticket to Palookaville is what he gets baby, and thats all he gets. Shoulda known better than try and cut a deal with a Missouri Regional Securities Enforcement Counsellor! C'mon dollface, get your coat and hat, we're going to go celebrate! Let's you and me go get a couple o' juicy steaks over at the brown derby, huh? We'll leave that sucker here...where he's going the only thing they'll be serving is Intellihash."

Music and fade out

Brilliant!  Can't wait for the sequel, where Ken goes on the lam with zumzero and they hide out in the old Buttcave!   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:27:13 AM

here you go..

As Kenny slumbers in the MSD “boiler room” and Agent Hagerty and his dame go out on the town, visions are dancing in his head. Not visions of Sugar Plum Fairies mind you, similar but different. What dances in Kenny’s head are visions of Sugar Bum-Chums, a certain bum chum in particular, to be exact, and distant memories of the long past afternoons spent in each other’s loving embrace. Ahhhhh, Kenny was almost feeling warm and safe, lost in his dreaming of Zum Zero’s warm salty kisses. When he had met him, Zum was still doing the rounds, selling himself to anyone with 20 pesos or simply giving it away in the lowest dirtiest toilets in Tijuana. He looked so pathetic, kneeling there beside the urinals, with his moustache dripping like a glazed donut and clutching at the trousers of the cripples and madmen who filtered through. Kenny instantly fell in love, right then and there. He pulled the wasted human ashtray to his feet and slapped his face sending blobs of smegma in all directions and knocking zum out of his priapic stupor just long enough to tell him straight up; ”Boy, I want you! I want your body! Come away from here, with me. I’m here to save you, son.”
Zumzero can’t believe it. All his life he had been nothing but a toilet boy, a sub-bottom who existed in filth and lived only to be stepped on and spat on and have cigarettes put out on his naked chest. He never even let himself dream that there could be more, but now this. Sure the guy was old, and his breath smelled like Lysol, and he was morbidly obese, and bald, and “not much” down there. And, Oh yeah, the chronic flatulence…but, of course, zum kinda dug that actually. He liked to get right in there and sniff it all in, bury his face in those pale, sweaty ass cheeks and just feast on Kenny’s hot blasts of retched gas. True love and a match made in heaven.
They got a cheap room and didn’t emerge for days, just lying around in each other’s arms, lovingly feeding each other, Ken feeding zum Jaffa Cakes and Marmite, zum feeding Kenny 151% corn liquor and pickled eggs. Bliss. But soon enough reality began to creep back in “I can’t stay here forever my love” Kenny explained to zumzero, “ I told everybody I was in California doing some kinda technology dealie…I have to return to Missouri sometime…they’ll get suspicious.”
“I don’t understand,” says zum, “are you an engineer? Is it some sort of IT thing?”
“I couldn’t tell you if I knew my little Zummy-Wummy, the whole thing is a mystery to me…it has something to do with internet and math n stuff, at least that’s what I think it is…”
Ken looks off into the middle distance and sighs…”look, its like this; I say all this random bullshit online and there are people out there who are stupid enough to give me money.”
“What?” Zum ejaculated, “Real money?”
“No” Kenny replied, wiping the ejaculate from his forehead, “bitcoin money, but my nephew says its ok and he buys them from me for 5 cents a piece! HA! I’m really a rich guy, you know, I’ve made over 27 dollars doing this, and The Man is none the wiser.”
A police siren sounded outside and a pack of viscous dogs went wild taking the edge off the romantic mood in this skid row flop-house room and replacing it with a vague sense of dread for a moment.
“That sounds really keen, Daddy” says Zum, spellbound by this immense shit-pile of a man and his fantastical tales of riches and gold. Easy money! “and I think I know a way I can help…”
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: