Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:41:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Regulations For Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3766 times)
rahimali

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

I too think that more regulation will be imposed on cryptocurrency. I wouldn't worry if this were done for the betterment of crypto. But the sad part is while regulating they are concentrating more into their interest. Crypto is kind of being used. I am worried and wants to know what others think.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

Mainly in crypto market there are many negative things like scams, fraud, hackers etc are increasing so people are losing their money that’s why this market need to regulate many govt. show their interest to solve this problem I also think that it won’t gonna affect on the price.
samuelsmith

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

cryptocurrency doesn't have any authority and the government directly didin't give it any permit so right now I don't think there will be any more regulation for cryptocurrency but it is getting popular among the people a lot this days so we can't decide what will the future bring
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

In my opinion the only thing that the government has a right to regulate in crypto is to secure its people to scammers.The government can take actions on it especially when it comes to illegal activities.Then also the government can also implement tax collections because even if its decentralized we are still had a responsiblity as a citizen to pay back not that much as what you think but to pay in return for helping even just a little for contributing to our economy.
Right mate only our government's can do is to make secure all who uses this cryptocurrencies now for the better and improvement of our entire society,,because in this new generation crypto is one of the best way of making life's improvement.
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

You might aware that many of the governments are on the bills to regulate crypto currency. Personally in my country i cannot buy Crypto currencies using Fiat & some are not operated in our territory. With the huge amount of money flooding in to crypto field scams happening in every corner & some of groups manipulating the market only for profit. These negative remarks leave new investors in a doubt & let governments to regulate it. In order to avoid these circumstances i personally think regulations will be applied soon. As you know there are limits in many exchanges to withdraw & it has some regulations within the Crypto space as well. But as you mentioned it shouldn't be hammered us & early adopters will have some good gains before some major regulations applied.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

I too think that more regulation will be imposed on cryptocurrency. I wouldn't worry if this were done for the betterment of crypto. But the sad part is while regulating they are concentrating more into their interest. Crypto is kind of being used. I am worried and wants to know what others think.

Authorities wants but is is very difficulty to implement some really useful regulation frameworks. Will see. What they will to develop during the next 2 years.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

The government will do everything they have to have control, they may even have their own exchange as part of the solution. Its not going to be surprising if that happen. The only possible way to get some taxes are thru the exchanges and it might happen soon, exchanges today are popping out, some are doing ICO and one in particular is supported by media like Level01 which is supported by REUTERS. Reuters?
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:53:45 PM

We all know crypto currency is not acceptable by all the countries. But some countries are accepting crypto currency because in their country this market is popular. I hope in near future this market will a no1 place for invest.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

The world of cryptocurrency has managed to get the attention of the whole world. In present, Bitcoin, being one of the best cryptocurrencies, the community is constantly growing and it is also expected that it will grow more in future and even if it is on some conditions, there would be a time on when every country will partially be dependant on Bitcoin.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

There could be more regulations on the crypto currency, depending on the country. Some countries are very strict while the other are quite lenient and are more in favor of the crypto currency market. This mainly happens because the government has a fear regarding illegal activities because the transactions cannot be traced.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

Oh yes indeed. I do think so. My reason being that most countries are silent on this whether to make it legal or illegal. And as they say, silent means concern. Meaning those who haven't made any stand on it yet are thinking about what to do next to regulate it. In the same way, those who have already regulated are also planning on making it more regulated ,and so I think we can no more run from that.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

Most countries are silent about bitcoin, and they are still concerned. What is really forbidden is ICO or some places that are on the verge of breaking the law. Moreover, I think that will soon be in contact with the ban on Bitcoin.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

Some countries have already introduced certain rules for the use of cryptocurrencies. But I do not think that bitcoin will obey other people's rules. It is unique and it has its own laws.While the government of some countries can not decide how to deal with cryptocurrency people still continue to produce and use it.In order to take taxes from the crypto currency, it is necessary that its production be recognized as entrepreneurial activity.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

More regulation for crypto currency may have negstive impact for a short period of time but once it was swallowed by market sentiments price may return to normal and regulations in crypto is needed for the investors safety and this could prevent  criminals to use crypto to launder their illegal money.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

More regulation for crypto currency may have negstive impact for a short period of time but once it was swallowed by market sentiments price may return to normal and regulations in crypto is needed for the investors safety and this could prevent  criminals to use crypto to launder their illegal money.

Which could be the result of trust. Investors will result to trusting the market when its regulated by an entity or the government itself. I don't know if the anon developers are going to be open for this regulations. It does mean that if something happen to the market like it will collapse just like what happen to wallet street to government will intervene right?

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

I believe that the regulation of crypt currency sphere is necessary only for the crypto-currency market to become more stable. This will give investors more confidence and they will begin to develop this sphere more actively. However, I insist that regulation should be made by the participants of the crypto sphere, and not by third parties.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

We will have much more rules regardless of the actual Bitcoin with no issue its marketplace. It is currently happening gradually. It is as much as all of us to simply accept this or even refuse this as well as increase the tone of voice. Creating a foreign currency doesn't have made use of in the event that ultimately it's controlled. Essentially, Bitcoin was made to obtain back again a few privateness and also to reduce government authorities as well as banking institutions.
Buster2001

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

Some regulation should prove good for the crypto in the long run because all the stakeholders, i.e. ordinary people, government, traders want to be sure everything is safe with crypto. It might take time, but safety should not be underestimated.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:12:41 PM

It seems to me that the rules on the part of the countries will hinder the rise in prices for bitcoins and other crypto-currencies. Since many investors will invest their money more swiftly.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

Well the highest the government can do when KT get to the point they realizes that they can not influence more control or regulate crypto currency they will start attacking and making bitcoin about bitcoin in other to affect the price and then attack the market but God has always being proofing them wring.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: