Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Regulations For Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3768 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:36:13 AM

As the cryptocurrencies will be accepted in a lot of countries then that is when more regulations will come because that is how the government will react to the growing cryptocurrency because they want to set limits to avoid abuse and other unnecessary things that they don't want to see.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:43:34 AM

Yeah I think this is a great and helpful idea, to have more regulations with regards to cryptocurrencies. For the reason to avoid any anomalies and dilemma and to maintain the goodness of crypto.
hongthoa498156@gmail.com

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:55:52 AM

That would make the government look like Crypto as a formal business and entrepreneurs would have to pay taxes to the government for legitimate investment.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:57:04 AM

Regulations are made and impose for the safety of public using cryptocurrencies and therefore it has to be regulated so that no abuse will be taken by some opportunist to make millions of money for example for icos then runaway the investors money if there are no proper regulations this cryptocurrency will be very risky to all users.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:57:26 AM

Yeah I think this is a great and helpful idea, to have more regulations with regards to cryptocurrencies. For the reason to avoid any anomalies and dilemma and to maintain the goodness of crypto.
Yeah you're right the positive regulation will bring good effect for the market, such as the legalization of crypto, things like that will have a very good impact, such as mass adoption that will happen, many stores will receive crypto, many people who believe in crypto, etc
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:39:24 AM

Unified rules of regulation as they said. I've read this on a crypto news site just today and Australia seem to have step up already. I think this is going to be the moon time again. Those big boys in the finance business can make coins fly up even without use. The news today about crypto is making the price rise up incredibly. Just a pump or not, I'm ready to dump.

IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:49:36 AM

I think that the regulation about btc is is on his way. I heard a news that BTC-ETC has an application at Security and Exchange Commission in order to apply for proper regulations. Once this is approved, BTC and other legitimate crypto/alts will definitely going to a new heights. I would love to see that the market is green again. Good luck crypto world. Smiley
BarryCrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

There will be ore regulations for sure, governments are more interested into what is happening and the SEC just created a new task force to investigate ICOs and security law violations, so no stopping in getting regulated but that is also something that mature markets need in order to grow and be adopted by the mainstream masses
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

The primary aim of cryptocurrency regulation by most of the governments is to protect the holders and investors from any illegal use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. These cryptocurrencies can be use with ease by some people who are using the coins for money laundering, drug trafficking and other illegal activities so the governments are trying to ensure that the coins will be used according to the law.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?
No matter how complicated the rules will be provided by the government to regulate Bitcoin, the most important is Bitcoin created to regain some privacy and be free of government and banks. The government should think about it because it's an important point of Bitcoin. if it arrives at set I hope it will allow bitcoin to restore investor confidence to believe in the future of bitcoin.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:15:07 AM

Regulations are very important in the crypto market. Once these are in order the price of AML BitCoin will go up every single day.

I hope that with regulations will give some protection to the user so they don't have to be afraid to join in the cryptocurrency. so far, people still think about to join or not and they are really scared about getting scam. and if the regulations apply, I think this will help them and makes them join in the cryptocurrency. besides that, this will push the price to stay at one high price and the cryptocurrency will grow more in the future.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

Though cryptocurrency was meant to have a decentralized nature, but having more regulations for it, would not be a bad idea, in as much as individuals and governments would come on board to accept it. This will in turn bring more investors into the crypto world.

IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:42:33 AM

Most of the digital currencies are centrally controlled, so they can be regulated with arbitrary rules, especially for dealing with taxes or preventing fraud or identity theft. Some level order will always be good for structure and to keep everything in check, correct?
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government?
Yes they are coming after the attention it caught and the potential contribution that it can give to the economy not only for a single country but for the world's.

Both now and the future?
Yes.

Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations?
This will make them step more and get involved since it has a big value so an aspiring holder which is a citizen of that country will be able to pay taxes so they have to do something.

Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?
Look at the actions of some countries, it's not yet $1T- market cap but they are stepping in.

Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

Yes the government will defiantly push for more regulations.  The real question will you bow down to it and simply take it like always?  Yeah I thought so.  Eventually your Name and Govt number will be associated with your address and you will be taxed for everything.  EVERYTHING. 
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

This is very necessary for this market. There are currently too many fraudulent ICO projects. This has a lot to do with this market.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

I believe that the government will eventually create its own centralized coins that will compete with the decentralization of the cryptocurrency. Supporters of the Fiat currency can believe in centralized crypto-coins, and supporters of anonymity and the black side of the Internet will believe in bitcoin. This is one of my versions on this issue.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

most governments have recognized that bitcoin is a modern technology that has valuable asset value. Although future bitcoin prices may increase sharply, the government can not control cryptocurrency at will without issuing any legalization to this digital currency
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

I think without the organization of the rules of use it will be difficult to understand the movement of funds. therefore, the rules will definitely be, for example, a restriction on the purchase and official exchangers
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

I believe regulation will do better to the Crypto currency sphere as it will make people have confidence in putting their money on what is supported by the government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: