Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Regulations For Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3762 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?
A rule is certainly indispensable in the development of cryptocurrency and in particular is Bitcoin. Because when the rules are made Bitcoin will be much more developed, when the existing rules then everyone will be more confident in using Bitcoin. It is a thing that can not be avoided because the rules are the most needed today. When regulation has been made then Bitcoin price will be much more stable and price volatility can also be much more awake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interestinglie

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

I think this will be the moon time again. Today's news about cryptography is making prices soar. I think the regulations on btc are on the way. Once this is approved, the BTC and other codes / codes will definitely go to new heights. Good luck crypto world
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:23:34 AM

No one can govern, manipulate cryptocurrency even the government they can't control if they put rule and regulation to regulatr the world cryptocurrency i agree because it can less risk and avoid some scammers we cannot be afraid to invest and trade in cryptocurrency because we know that have an regulation to less those scammers. Government cant control special bitcoin they can manipulate the value and it is centralize.
In fact, almost all government inherently don’t interested in bitcoin anymore, they just want to control the crytocurrency  market in their two cent. But definitely we will get more regulations for bitcoin and many more coins, but it also depends on each country that they encourage bitcoin or always keep mindset to reject or reduce the growth of it. I don’t think that government will put a good regulation on bitcoin, they maybe impose a big tax on it so that they can exploit benefit from it.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:26:25 AM

Of course there will be regulations implemented by governments around the world with regard to bitcoin. Some governments appear to be playing the waiting game to feel out where the technology is going. I believe there is a fear about hindering innovation, while at the same time many governments want it taxed.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:29:05 AM

I can tell you that regulations tend to hurt the exact same people that they claim to help... And regulation of crypto will be no different. Just be smart in the crypto realm, you don't need unnecessary regulation to protect you
kimdungtruyen

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

The big boys in the financial industry can make coins even when not in use. Just a pump or not, I'm ready to dump. I heard that BTC-ETC has an application at the Securities and Exchange Commission to apply for appropriate regulation. Good luck crypto world!
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

The big boys in the financial industry can make coins even when not in use. Just a pump or not, I'm ready to dump. I heard that BTC-ETC has an application at the Securities and Exchange Commission to apply for appropriate regulation. Good luck crypto world!
More regulations means more to risks. Even just single regulation we already took the consequences either an advantages or disadvantages ro each party and individual. But if you truly believe on what future may bring then theres no need for you to be afraid even a regulation.
decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

No matter how complicated the rules will be provided by the government to regulate Bitcoin, the most important is Bitcoin created to regain some privacy and be free of government and banking. If it came time I hoped it would allow bitcoin to restore investor confidence to believe in the future of bitcoin.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:29:30 AM

More regulations means more to risks. Even just single regulation we already took the consequences either an advantages or disadvantages ro each party and individual. But if you truly believe on what future may bring then theres no need for you to be afraid even a regulation.

I hope that if there are any regulations for cryptocurrency will not give a bad effect for the crypto user and I hope that the regulations are for a win-win solution for both sides. I think with the regulation, it will give some protection to the user especially if the regulation can control the new projects and only protect the user from a scamming.
BlackHills41

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

This is very necessary for crypto market.Noe there are lots of fraudulent ICO projects. Market need to assembled.
Daybreak76

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

Yes more regulation need to take for crypto currency. Regulation will suck all the errors regarding crypto market.
RingWiki65

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

I believe regulation will bring peach in the Crypto currency.It will make people more confident in putting their money which is supported by the government.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

I think this is very necessary. There are currently too many fraudulent projects in the market. This has a huge impact on the crypto market.
ComaJoma

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

We will see more regulations no matter the Bitcoin and no matter its market. It's already taking place slowly. It's up to us to accept it or reject it and raise our voice. Making a currency has no use if in the end it is regulated. Basically, Bitcoin was created to get back some privacy and to be free from governments and banks

Maybe there'll be some hybrid regulations respecting the privacy on the one hand, and safeguarding the cryptomarket players? I mean, the government is determined to find a way at least to make its people pay taxes. Otherwise, I'm afraid, they might consider creating some obstacles...
I have a feeling that we need the crypto market legalized/regulated (i.e. seen by the governments as trustworthy), anyway...
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

Long before this time, when the price of Bitcoin was less than half of a dollar, the government did not care at all. The government even did not care much when it was below one thousand dollars. It is easy to judge from the recent price surge that the government will want to regulate if the price of Bitcoin rises. So definitely, we should expect more regulations in future.  
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

I think this is very necessary. There are currently too many fraudulent projects in the market. This has a huge impact on the crypto market.
Nobody is forcing you to invest in those projects, right? Why worry about other people decisions, why bother what they do with money that are theirs to throw out? I don't need daddy government to tell me what is good for me and what's not. I have a brain of my own, if all those regulations deprave me of making a mistake, how on earth I will be able to learn? I wont be and this is the exact goal, they want us stupid, they need us obedient and questions free, in order to rule more (d)effectively.
Remember, regulation equals defraudation. Anybody that is pro regulatory is a misled sheep, on its way to the slaughterhouse.

BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?
In my opinion, regulation for the better development of bitcoin as well as for the people being part of it. If it is good for the country and for the people then lets make it for the better future.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

Of course, there will be more international and local legal regulations of cryptocurrencies in the future. Every existing asset should be regulated. A lot of countries already implement blockchain in their in their transaction systems and other countries accept cryptocurrencies as a payment mean and even create their own national cryptos. No governmental institution will allow crypto transactions and exchange to fiat money by the banks without the strict existing regulation.
But the process of implementation will take time. Because it is hard to achieve the common approach to defining its legal status and creating a unified international legal regulation of this asset. Negotiations on the international level take a lot of time and require a lot of meetings. This process can take up to several years.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

Regulations should be in place to help with illegal activities with Bitcoin. But no enn6 was abused to capture all the information as it did with paper money. If the information is too much government control, it will lose Bitcoin's privacy. That reduces the advantage of Bitcoin.

acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

Some regulation for bitcoin is better then they banned bitcoin permanently. Regulation actually not fully interfere bitcoin growth, it just limited bitcoin some bitcoin function in some countries that banned bitcoin.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: