Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Regulations For Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3760 times)
rj.raj

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:17:53 PM

Swiss financial regulator has defined licensing requirements for bitcoin kiosk operators and said that virtual currency platforms are subject to anti-money laundering act, but other regulation unlikely because virtual currencies are perceived as a marginal phenomenon.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

It is possible if goverment has a full control over cryptocurrency.Regulations are good if it will not implemented in a right way but it could help also to minimized scam and it could be a way that people can trust more in cryptocurrency.

Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:51:56 PM

The regulation is necessary to prevent money laundering which may greatly influence a country's economy. KYC verifications will be one of the ways to regulate transactions.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:00:27 AM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?

Government must be creating more regulation if bitcoin price always increasing. Beside they want to collect more taxes, government do not want losing control on money circulation.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?
More regulations are coming that is undeniable, the real question is if the regulations are going to stop the massive adoption of cryptocurrencies, and I do not think that is going to be the case because if governments regulate cryptocurrencies those actions give legitimacy to cryptocurrencies in the eyes of the public and that means that more people are going to adopt them.
Beatrix77

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

Investment in virtual currency business is on the increasing trend, the complexity, scale, and scope are widened. It attracts a large number of investment participants. It also facilitates the use of tax evasion because virtual currency payments are anonymous, and there is no trace. The creation of positive regulations will make the electronic currency rise. good and investors will be less anxious when deciding to invest in this market.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:24:12 AM

Just as long as these regulations are able to maintain and uphold the design and structure of cryptocurrency, then we should be fine. These regulations are meant to protect us anyway, right?
But how do you think these regulations will impact the price?
Mideafan

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:33:46 AM

New positive regulations will make the crypto market safe, helping investors feel secure with the money they invest.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:36:14 AM

maybe the regulation for cryptocurrency is only needed for some cryptocurrency, but I am sure bitcoin will not need such regulation to be used in some countries as a payment instrument.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jcojci

Activity: 690
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:23:46 AM

Maybe in the future, we will see the governments making regulations for cryptocurrency but the truth, we don't know what kind of that regulations. I think right now; the government still make research about cryptocurrency so they will announce this later to the public especially to the crypto user. But I don't think that they can controlling bitcoin.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:35:28 AM

Government must be creating more regulation if bitcoin price always increasing. Beside they want to collect more taxes, government do not want losing control on money circulation.

They can just do that and go with it if they really want it don't you think? There are a lot of people investing on cryptocurrencies and mos of them are millionaires. Government can just apply tax if they want to collect more from their people but they did not, proof that they don't really want it.

Maybe in the future when cryptos are so damn popular that almost everyone knows it and more than half of the population of this world or these countries are using it every single day. I can't imagine the blockchain's state if that happens but hey, I am still stating some things that might make the government apply tax on Bitcoin though I hope that it don't happen.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:07:51 AM

I think if the government fully controls the crypto currency, the crypto currency will lose their identity as a decentralized project. however, some regulations will be better if applied.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

I think if the government fully controls the crypto currency, the crypto currency will lose their identity as a decentralized project. however, some regulations will be better if applied.

There will be consequences if cryptocurrencies will be regulated, some will get benefits and some will lose good features. But all in all I will keep looking forward for better regulations of cryptos.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:26:27 AM

Regulations mean binding in rules. How many regulations how many rules. And rules are good for spending your life normally but I think it's not good for Bitcoin. Rules good but restriction rules not good for BTC. However, It could be 50-50 chance to speed up the Bitcoin rally under regulations.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:37:26 AM

There will be consequences if cryptocurrencies will be regulated, some will get benefits and some will lose good features. But all in all I will keep looking forward for better regulations of cryptos.

Consequences like what? There are a lot of countries that embraced and regulated Bitcoin as it is and until now, they are not regretting that they regulated it since there are a lot of people visited their country for that certain purpose.

Bitcoin is having a low volatility these past months staying at the price of $6K. I think if this continues, it will be a high probability that Bitcoin will be more used as payment method than a investment and that may lead to more countries regulating Bitcoin in the future.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

Yes, there isn't a possibility that government will add more regulations for cryptocurrency. In the first place, there are many of these cryptocurrencies that is considered to be a scam, yet, they are still operating. With more regulations from the government, this scam crypto can be stop.
With their unlimited strength has many facilities to regulate of course the government can provide any regulation for cryptocurrency
according to their wishes, they can add special rules for the use of bitcoin, because the government has the power to do so
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:30:25 AM

Of course if bitcoin wants to grow stronger and go further in the future then I think it needs to have general rules. If prices continue to rise, I think the negative issues will arise more. And we need government regulations to protect the interests of investors. This way the bitcoin can grow longer in the future

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

Regulation will make circulation and use of cryptocurrency better. Now some negative things do have an impact on how decisions made by the government. Therefore, when there is a definite regulation, the development of cryptocurrency will improve. I am waiting for this to happen and then we will get a much better cryptocurrency era. People need things like this because with regulations, everything becomes far more certain.
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

I've been talking a lot about bitcoin lately, and during that time I've found that a lot of people know about it, but it rather depends on the generation. Bitcoin is much more understandable to young people.

slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

This proves that bitcoin is not a classic pyramid, firstly - the pyramids do not obey technical analysis, and secondly - such rollbacks for the pyramids are deadly at 100%, you do not need to strain much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: