Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Regulations For Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3766 times)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

Government regulation should be not made because the value of market cap but because for safety peoples funds. Cryptocurrency should be have government regulation not matter market cap value below 100billions dollar because its real market and much money involve in this market

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

The regulation is necessary to prevent money laundering which may greatly influence a country's economy. KYC verifications will be one of the ways to regulate transactions.

Yes i agree, regulations aim to protect people from illegal activities that uses bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. These illegal activities involves online scams, money laundering and illicit drug trades that common in  the so called dark web. Many countries are now planning to impose it but it may vary in implementation in each country. For some countries, legalizing bitcoin might be the next thing to happen once the regulations are in place.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

More regulations, not always mean a bad thing for the crypto world. Some times it is with better regulations and rules that the crypto space become a good environment. Like you see the ICO scams happening around can be deterred to a minimum level when combated with the good crypto environment in a country. It is good unless and until it does not create much intervention into the crypto matters and harm its autonomy operational working. Government probing too much in here can really prove to be detrimental for the market growth.
gheawari431

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

Many governments have regulations for bitcoin and crypto in managing and using it. Each country has policies that manage bitcoins to suit that country. I think this brings about the things that matter. When people can use bitcoin in accordance with the country where they live.
I think the government regulates bitcoin for good purposes, because if it's not regulated there will be many problems. In addition, if the government does not regulate it does not get tax revenue. So the government will control bitcoin, through the place of bitcoin withdraw into fiat money.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

More regulations mean acceptance of cryptocurrencies in more countries and it will create a new market for these currencies and it will boost this market with new investors from countries legalese it.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:37:34 PM

The regulations are really playing a major role in the recent market status as we can observe that the bitcoin usual price volatility has been in check in some way. I do hope it will be for a time as bitcoin is meant to be volatile in nature.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?

Number one reason government want to regulate bitcoin is because they want to control by worldwide price
Market value to avoid bitcoin price bubble and i thunk the value do want to reach for bitcoin is only in your dreams

piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

Many governments have regulations for bitcoin and crypto in managing and using it. Each country has policies that manage bitcoins to suit that country. I think this brings about the things that matter. When people can use bitcoin in accordance with the country where they live.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:17:20 AM

Of course if bitcoin wants to grow stronger and go further in the future then I think it needs to have general rules. If prices continue to rise, I think the negative issues will arise more. And we need government regulations to protect the interests of investors. This way the bitcoin can grow longer in the future
We do not need the government, if we needed the government then bitcoin and most cryptocurrencies will be very different, the ones that need us to believe that they are needed are the governments but at some point people are going to realize that cryptocurrencies can be used independently of the opinion that the government may have about them and when that happens the illusion of government control will disappear.
JimmyJeri

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:35:14 AM

More regulation for cryptocurren is what we need but we can not regulate it to become centralize currency. It will help bitcoin be legalized but it also will be destroyed soon.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?
We all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and thus thus there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eye over all the bitcoin activities and specifically the illegal one and thus bitcoin is now widely used as for selling drugs, explosives, money laundering and its a key for terrorism for terrorists and this is the biggest reason why most of the countries are not legalising bitcoin so the only thing that need change in the bitcoin is its proper regulation.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

We all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and thus there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eye over all the bitcoin activities and not only those countries can control the bitcoin activities who has legalised bitcoin transaction in their nation, though those countries will impose some additional taxes on its every transaction but somewhere it is somewhere good enough as this would control its illegal activities like in selling drugs, explosives, money laundering and many more.
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

We all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and thus there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eye over all the bitcoin activities and not only those countries can control the bitcoin activities who has legalised bitcoin transaction in their nation, though those countries will impose some additional taxes on its every transaction but somewhere it is somewhere good enough as this would control its illegal activities like in selling drugs, explosives, money laundering and many more.
In my opinion, the government is trying to manage more Bitcoins to prevent many possible problems. So creating many rules is inevitable. Besides, we will see good grades when government support is no longer appear scam.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

regulation is only used and needed for some countries that are still in doubt and are still afraid of the circulation or use of cryptocurrency to become one of the legitimate payment instruments, because I read that cryptocurrency like bitcoin is created because it wants to create a currency that cannot be controlled by anyone so this bitcoin cryptocurrency shouldn't need excessive regulation.
tocotococold

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

For bitcoin to become a global currency in the future, the government needs to have more positive rules regarding electronic money to ensure it is safe when used by everyone.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

If crypto currency regulated with rules and regularions then it would be better for itself as people will do more investment on it and the popularity will increase more.

At least cryptocurrency is honest. No really complex story behind them. They either solve issues or they do not.  They are on a path to adoption or they are not.
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

I strongly believe that we need a regulated market. Once this is done, transactions will be safer and more transparent. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:01:23 AM

like the rules for taking part in a bounty that is getting more and more due to the increasing number of applicants, the regulations are more and more stringent, besides that there are too many requirements even though it is expected to make the forum better and have a positive impact, as well as what I believe if this happens to bitcoin with higher the price will add more investors, there will be many regulations from the country as possible or internally, but as long as it is not detrimental why not? Our obligation is only to comply, usually if we obey the rules then our path will be smooth.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:04:15 AM

Well will see in the future if those regulations of the government will benefit the bitcoin hodlers or not. Maybe those regulations will be given a mutual advantages so that it will promote the advantages of blockchain and cryptocurrency.

Shannon98

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

While having wider adoption of cryptocurrencies across the world that has led to greater innovation, is vital to running businesses and societies. It is essential to have regulation, supervision and global coordination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: