Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:03:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Regulations For Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3766 times)
stiletos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

The space can not be regulated that is what I think. Governments  heading  to exchanges and getting them to obtain KYC information is only going to be a temporal attempt at regulating the space. India placed a ban on RBI, how is that coming up? I just think those who own these exchanges can just save us the trouble, and lets go DEX, that way all of these nonsense wil end. KYC is the only major regulation I see, plus people who are scared of being shown the way out of their businesses going to parley with regulators. It won't help us. Kudos to CZ.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?

Why should government interfere just because something is gaining value?
They just have to make sure that ID regulations are respected and thus the risks are managed as highly as possible.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

Government involvement means centralized and not decentralized ,which I still feels is the only solution to balance crypto and make bitcoin more stable,more confidence to invest too

Government regulations is inevitable but they can only impose it on present crypto exchanges because most of them are centralized. Almost all cryptocurrencies are decentralized in nature so it is not possible for any government to impose regultions on them. In the future, government will also deal with another kind of crypto exchange  called DEX or decentralized exchange.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

Regulation of cryptocurrency is a thing that should significantly reduce the number of fraudulent projects that appear more and more every day. But regulation should not be violent. It should be similar to maternal care and not to strict cruel control.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?
Yes, after the state legalizes cryptocurrency, it will continue to establish additional rules for the circulation of cryptocurrency, since from time to time various unforeseen situations will arise that will require further regulation. In addition, I think that over time, the state will establish an increasingly rigid framework for circulation of decentralized cryptocurrency, since, in general, it is not profitable for the state.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:13:26 PM

Regulation of cryptocurrency is a thing that should significantly reduce the number of fraudulent projects that appear more and more every day. But regulation should not be violent. It should be similar to maternal care and not to strict cruel control.

That's not a big problem if regulations comes in with crypto, and all we should think about is the advantage which it will provide to all of us. Don't ever think bad omens for it since, fraudulent project really is capable to deal with so many projects ICO behind our crypto markets. Regulations should provide us better future which may lead every project to success and not a failure of expectations.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:33:04 PM

I believe that such regulations will occur with the use of cryptocurrencies. Knowing how much useful cryptocurrencies are and how big the  amount of money is moving across each projects or ICOs, there is no wonder why some other countries who do have so many things to lose would keep cryptocurrency on hold due to the fear that it might affect their economy. That is why some countries ban it not because it is useless but because they are yet studying it. They wanted to know if allowing it would be very beneficial to them. Yet I am positive as you are that such regulation would not block the development or progress in the use of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin.

Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

Adding rules with Cryptocurrency only makes it slower. Regulations will make investors feel discouraged by being subject to supervision or restricted by laws, which will negatively impact the Cryptocurrency market. I hope Crypto will not have any rules.

Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

Wall Street is shorting BTC, so it would benefit them to hold off on implementing regulation, allow the price to continue to decline, then when everyone thinks Crypto is dead, QUIETlY bring in regulation, then pump crypto back up a year or two down the line.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

Regulations won't have a negative impact on the growth of Bitcoin,Government regulation will help redefine the cryptocurrnecy space and enhance the confidence of investors. With regulation there will be a form of control, for the development of the space, individual will not be able to manipulate the market trend/price.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:24:03 PM

I believe that the government will have a large share in influencing the development of cryptocurrency. We all need to wait until there is a regulation that definitely states that crypto is a legal financial system to use. government factors can very clearly influence the direction of the development of cryptocurrency very significantly. So our current task is to try to continue to encourage the government's attitude to be able to support and also do various things that can facilitate crypto development in the world.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

The space can not be regulated that is what I think. Governments  heading  to exchanges and getting them to obtain KYC information is only going to be a temporal attempt at regulating the space. India placed a ban on RBI, how is that coming up?

1) It has forced some of the exchanges to shut down their business in India completely.

2) Some new ones that wanted to started have dropped the idea and development.

3) The business of existing exchanges has also declined considerably.

Signature available for rent
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

In the past few months you have seen all ICOs asking for KYC procedures, meaning that it is verifying the identity of users who want to be in the crypto world. Regulations for the security of the users. so that there are no more multiple accounts.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

After regulation we lost huge amount of "crypto enthusiasts" because this makes price of bitcoin very stable.
My vision need to start regulation from ico
Those people that left the market because the prices have not presented as much movement as before were not enthusiast they were nothing but speculators looking for fast profits and it can be argued that we are better without them, however the problems with KYC policies are real since this has slowed down the innovation in the ico market and this is one of the many reasons for the huge amount of scams in the market.
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:50:59 AM

I think it will not affect the Crypto market. But the government can not enter our market. Because this is a new market, investors are allowed to be anonymously invested and able to do anything with their money and no rules are set. The government will face many difficulties in taxing us.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:25:25 AM

the regulation for cryptocurrency should not be too much and I think regulation for bitcoin is not needed too much but maybe for some altcoins and other cryptocurrency it might be needed because there are so many tokens and altcoins that are created that there may be regulations for altcoins and tokens that circulating, while for bitcoin it will not be needed.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:29:18 AM

If crypto is free from any regulations that would be a good for the health of crypto and if we have crypto free from every regulations it is very interesting that we should use crypto because of it's free nature no one can control you you are free to make transactions and every where you are not bound to pay taxes on it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:48:26 AM

I think if the government fully have control over crypto currency then crypto currency will loose their identity as a decentralization project. However, few regulations would be good, like imposing tax on it. People will consider it legalized and the demand for it will increase more further.
You are out of context mate ,the question is about if the government will bring more regulations inside cryptocurrency and not having a complete command and control,i dont know if you are reading topic or just titles

For sure cryptocurrency will be more strictly and regulated in future as we are continuously growing and the government wanted to gain a piece of cakes
danielmax1997

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

if crypto currency are regulated then their would not be much of a difference between fiat currency and crypto currency and crypto would lose its identity for what it was created. the purpose would not be served. 
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

Even now the government has always tried to make rules about this cryptocurrency. But if this is done for the good and progress for the crypto it will be very good, everything will be well organized and acceptable to the community and if the government makes rules to hamper, I am sure this cryptocurrency cannot be contained by government regulations.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: