Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:48:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389609 times)
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

In the rapidly developing world of blockchain good ideas are realized very quickly.

In the digital world, projects with good products are quickly implemented and promoted. But start-ups with bad products, investors and users are bypassed.
I like the idea of VestChain as well as the methods of implementing this idea, everything else depends on the project team and the technical details.

Well technically prepared products, active advertising, regular visits to blockchain conferences - all this will help the team in the development of their business and the search for reliable partners.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

A 100% reliable wallet is the key to successful project development and attracting a large number of users. There will be users to use the wallet, the team will thrive.
I agree with you, for all two hundred percent, personal blockchain and wallet attracts a lot of attention.

When the service is well protected from hacker attacks, it attracts the attention of a large number of customers. This is exactly what a young VestChain team needs - many customers.
Charisma359

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

I do not understand is there ICO now or not? Or VEST token is already in exchange?
No, but negotiations with several cryptocurrency exchanges are underway, waiting for news.

Already known list of cryptocurrency exchanges with which negotiations are conducted? Exchange Binanse will be on this list?

To get your tokens to the cryptocurrency exchange Binance you need to pay very large, it is extremely expensive.

YES, but if the project looks very promising, then the exchange itself will be interested in partnership.

If the team implements all the points of its Road Map completely, then this is exactly what will happen. Managers of large exchanges will be the first to contact the VestChain team.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

Excellent! There is not much time left to wait for the launch of the beta version of the project purse. I will test it with pleasure.

Most likely, many users will join you. Especially those who have already managed to get free tokens of the  VestChain project.
Enchantment99

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

Excellent! There is not much time left to wait for the launch of the beta version of the project purse. I will test it with pleasure.

Most likely, many users will join you. Especially those who have already managed to get free tokens of the  VestChain project.

It's clear that this will happen. If users have tokens of a prospective project in their hands, users want to keep these coins in the account of the official purse. It's convenient and practical.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

Yes, they fulfill the conditions and the investor will thank them, why not

You're right. Now the VestChain team is going according to plan. From the dates specified in the Road Map of the project, the team does not lag behind. It is very important.
oficman

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:10:23 AM

The question of the security system is very important for users. How do you feel about safety?

Regarding the preservation of information in the blockchain of questions does not arise. I'm more interested in the security of the project purse.

Security users always put in first place. After all, they trust large sums of money in digital wallets. What kind of wallet will the project: online, hot or cold?
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

The question of the security system is very important for users. How do you feel about safety?

Regarding the preservation of information in the blockchain of questions does not arise. I'm more interested in the security of the project purse.

It depends on multi-level protection and encryption etc.?
Sergik95

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

A 100% reliable wallet is the key to successful project development and attracting a large number of users. There will be users to use the wallet, the team will thrive.

We can not learn about security if we do not have the skills to program
Sergik95

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

Most likely, many users will join you. Especially those who have already managed to get free tokens of the  VestChain project.

You can get tokens now by airdrop participating
Charisma359

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

The VestChain team plans to translate its website and technical document into different languages of the world?
I think English and for the CIS countries will suffice, the rest of all should know English

You're right. Without knowledge of English on the Internet you will not earn much. To date, English is the most popular language for effective communication.
MorenoBry

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Many investors are waiting for the release of their own wallet, it will seriously add confidence to potential investors.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

It seems to me that VestChain the project will be implemented in the world the Blockchain and it has all chances to become a leader in the cryptoeconomy.
Chadei

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

Hello
Guys, I'm Newbie here.
Tell me more about the project.
Pairianita

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

Hello
Guys, I'm Newbie here.

VestChain presents a decentralized accessible blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure; it is absolutely open source content management system. VestChain is promoting a smart contract platform, the main goal of which is to provide the most progressive properties no other platform is able to offer right now.

The main feature of it is that it is the only one developed out of a scientific doctrine and a methodology putting research at the first place. A huge international team of highly-qualified engineers and scientists makes the core of the VestChain development process.
Chadei

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

Hello
Guys, I'm Newbie here.

VestChain presents a decentralized accessible blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure; it is absolutely open source content management system. VestChain is promoting a smart contract platform, the main goal of which is to provide the most progressive properties no other platform is able to offer right now.

The main feature of it is that it is the only one developed out of a scientific doctrine and a methodology putting research at the first place. A huge international team of highly-qualified engineers and scientists makes the core of the VestChain development process.

What are the advantages of the project?
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

Hello
Guys, I'm Newbie here.

What kind of research are you talking about right now? Scientists will conduct these studies on the project platform after its official launch?
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

Hello
Guys, I'm Newbie here.

The VestChain is composed of two-level blockhains. The first level is made of flexible segment blockchains (shards), the second one presents a core blockchain that validates the blocks from the shard blockchains.
Enchantment99

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

Hello
Guys, I'm Newbie here.

Beautifully written from his own hand, it is clear that people are interested in the project

The VestChain team is trying to make your project unique. Then the team will have a chance to become a popular company in the world of crypto currency.
oficman

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

Hello
Guys, I'm Newbie here.

The VestChain is composed of two-level blockhains. The first level is made of flexible segment blockchains (shards), the second one presents a core blockchain that validates the blocks from the shard blockchains.

A person may conduct inter-segmental operations whenever he or she wants; they are going to be approved double-quick. As the quantity of shards grows, the inter-segmental operation capacity grows in a linear mode.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: