Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389601 times)
Kaleridi

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

I'm seeing that sether has a good team, they are working very hard. Now I want to join in sether bounty campaign. Have any bounty campaign for VEST??
Bounty company is still not running, but you can join airdrop to get free VEST tokens. I wish you luck.
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

I'm seeing that sether has a good team, they are working very hard. Now I want to join in sether bounty campaign. Have any bounty campaign for VEST??

that's the essence of a good project , working hard and answering and respecting their clients . as for now i think there's no bounty yet , they already got a good advertisments from well known people in social media.

But without bounty campaign how an ICO project can be conquer. I don't think so that any ICO project can be conquer without bounty campaign. They should add this.

they are already running a AIrDrop campaigns for their project if you wish you can join them by joining the website

Thank you for sharing this. I really want to join the airdrop campaign because I am sure that sether will be successful in the coming weeks. This is the right opportunity to earn free VEST token. And advertising will really make the project successful
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

that's the essence of a good project , working hard and answering and respecting their clients . as for now i think there's no bounty yet , they already got a good advertisments from well known people in social media.

But without bounty campaign how an ICO project can be conquer. I don't think so that any ICO project can be conquer without bounty campaign. They should add this.

they are already running a AIrDrop campaigns for their project if you wish you can join them by joining the website

Thank you for sharing this. I really want to join the airdrop campaign because I am sure that sether will be successful in the coming weeks. This is the right opportunity to earn free VEST token. And advertising will really make the project successful

The success of the project is really relying on advertisements that's why there is always a bounty and airdrop campaigns which its aim is to be known by anyone either in this forum or in the social media. VEST is already popular  and I also believe that this project has really the potential to be a successful platform
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

The success of the project is really relying on advertisements that's why there is always a bounty and airdrop campaigns which its aim is to be known by anyone either in this forum or in the social media. VEST is already popular  and I also believe that this project has really the potential to be a successful platform
I agree with you!
The VEST-project is only gaining momentum
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

Bounty campaign team has not yet launched, but you can register on the project site, complete tasks and get free tokens of the project.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

The most interesting is that by taking advantage of the opportunity to earn free tokens of the project you get perspective tokens in your portfolio and help the team to promote its project.
MariaHoume

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

Bounty company is still not running, but you can join airdrop to get free VEST tokens. I wish you luck.

I have already joined airdrop, yesterday. But I still can not understand when there will be payments of awards for this airdrop.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

Bounty campaign team has not yet launched, but you can register on the project site, complete tasks and get free tokens of the project.
Interestingly, for free tokens, I have not heard, can you tell more?

You have already been told everything. We have nothing more to add. You have to register on the site and complete all tasks.
Squezzy

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

Hello! The project will create a new ecosystem using blockchain technologies. Will he deal with a lot of areas? What specific areas of advertising will be present?

DomenicEth

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:07:11 PM

Will it be easy to manage a personal account for a novice user? I would like to see the most affordable service.
Antalia

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

Will it be easy to manage a personal account for a novice user? I would like to see the most affordable service.

The team says that the management will be understandable even for ordinary users who do not have programming skills.
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

Judging by the road map, the project develops gradually without haste, which means that the team is working confidently.
Enchantment99

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

The team says that the management will be understandable even for ordinary users who do not have programming skills.
It's good that the manual will be written in accessible, understandable phrases. Because with some points of the "White Paper" I was not immediately able to figure it out.
sjuzze

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

Due to the development of technologies, the introduction of innovative solutions and changes in the investment landscape, the situation in crypto-economy is constantly changing
MoLoKo789

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

It's good that the manual will be written in accessible, understandable phrases. Because with some points of the "White Paper" I was not immediately able to figure it out.

I believe that the simpler the main material is written, the more users will understand the information and evaluate the advantages of the project.
TalinES

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

Due to the development of technologies, the introduction of innovative solutions and changes in the investment landscape, the situation in crypto-economy is constantly changing
Of course, it is impossible to predict exactly what cryptoeconomics will be like in a few years
Charisma359

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

Judging by the road map, the project develops gradually without haste, which means that the team is working confidently.

Since developers create products with serious functionality, it is better to follow the plan and do not hurry. Because the service related to finance should work flawlessly.
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

Since developers create products with serious functionality, it is better to follow the plan and do not hurry. Because the service related to finance should work flawlessly.
You said well, the financial sphere does not suffer mistakes and the project team does everything slowly but surely.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

You said well, the financial sphere does not suffer mistakes and the project team does everything slowly but surely.

It's not for nothing that the people say about this: "You're going quietly, you'll continue." It is better to prepare slowly, but correctly, so that afterwards, after an official launch, nothing can be done.
AKULAKOT

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

It's not for nothing that the people say about this: "You're going quietly, you'll continue." It is better to prepare slowly, but correctly, so that afterwards, after an official launch, nothing can be done.
Long development, too, no one will not wait, the team needs to calculate everything well that would all be satisfied.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: