Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389599 times)
Hardagea20

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

I hope that all VestChain employees will be experienced and highly educated, because the work will not be easy. Where can I learn the team list?

The list of commands while I did not see, but it is assured, that at them all employees skilled
I also hope to see the team soon, to invest in the project, this is very important.
Soon see the team, everyone is wondering who works there, I think they will show themselves)
They have no choice, all users of the project want to see the team, or rather those professionals who implement such an idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

I hope that all VestChain employees will be experienced and highly educated, because the work will not be easy. Where can I learn the team list?

The list of commands while I did not see, but it is assured, that at them all employees skilled
I also hope to see the team soon, to invest in the project, this is very important.
Soon see the team, everyone is wondering who works there, I think they will show themselves)
They have no choice, all users of the project want to see the team, or rather those professionals who implement such an idea.

I think that the team is not going to hide from us. It's just that they have a lot of work now. After all, they are busy developing their innovative products.
Antalia

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

I think that the team is not going to hide from us. It's just that they have a lot of work now. After all, they are busy developing their innovative products.
The main thing that the product turned out to be working and promising, and the information of the team is already a different issue.
QAcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

nice project. iv never heard this project
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

I found an article on the project on a third-party resource. Here is the link https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-vestchain-starts-airdrop/ . Perhaps someone will want to read the article.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

The team created its own project to solve the most important problems of the crypto-currency market:
• Progressively growing blockchain data volume, which in its turn causes troubles when there is a full synchronization.
• High transaction costs.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

The team created its own project to solve the most important problems of the crypto-currency market:
• Progressively growing blockchain data volume, which in its turn causes troubles when there is a full synchronization.
• High transaction costs.

With the second item, 100% agree. Not only that the commission of a large system is written off for processing transactions, so they spend a very long time.
sjuzze

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

Soon we will see how new ideas are realized: the participation of clients in the advertising process will become more active, and the role of marketers will evolve. After all, now they can offer more.
Charisma359

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:27:58 PM

I found an article on the project on a third-party resource. Here is the link https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-vestchain-starts-airdrop/ . Perhaps someone will want to read the article.
Thank you, we read, it will not be superfluous Wink

I also think that any additional information about the project will help us better understand the idea and understand the work of the functional.
TalinES

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

Thank you, we read, it will not be superfluous Wink

I also think that any additional information about the project will help us better understand the idea and understand the work of the functional.
The work is understandable, it is interesting how everything will be in practice
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

Soon we will see how new ideas are realized: the participation of clients in the advertising process will become more active, and the role of marketers will evolve. After all, now they can offer more.

Marketers will be easier to promote the project already when the demo version of the project products is ready. It's one thing when you read a technical document and another thing, when you can independently test the functionality.
MoLoKo789

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

The work is understandable, it is interesting how everything will be in practice

As the functional will work in practice, we will know when more information on the idea of the project is read and see a demo version of the products.
Enchantment99

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

The most important thing in the blockchain is that it completely changes the approach to doing business. This is an innovative way of interacting with consumers.
Not every business wants to be completely transparent, this blockchain is not suitable everywhere.

Yes, but now users and investors like transparency and simplicity of the product.

Concerning the transparency of the project, I agree with you. But as for simplicity, this question is relative. What seems difficult for us, for others will seem simple and understandable.
BonBuason

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

The most important thing in the blockchain is that it completely changes the approach to doing business. This is an innovative way of interacting with consumers.
Not every business wants to be completely transparent, this blockchain is not suitable everywhere.

Yes, but now users and investors like transparency and simplicity of the product.

Concerning the transparency of the project, I agree with you. But as for simplicity, this question is relative. What seems difficult for us, for others will seem simple and understandable.
It is important that the product is understandable to simple users, this is important, they are the main participants in the development of the project.
oficman

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

It is important that the product is understandable to simple users, this is important, they are the main participants in the development of the project.

Typically, ordinary users become only investors. Whereas the clients of the project become that category of users who understands this functionality.
Charisma359

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

Typically, ordinary users become only investors. Whereas the clients of the project become that category of users who understands this functionality.

You're right. There are projects that are set up to work with firms. Then they will not intelligibly explain the essence of the idea of their project to ordinary users.
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

You're right. There are projects that are set up to work with firms. Then they will not intelligibly explain the essence of the idea of their project to ordinary users.

Only there will be a beta version of the project, and everything will become clear with ease of use and design, now the main task is marketing.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

There was a time when not all users understood the stories about crypto-currencies. And now even the old people know what it is.
Hardagea20

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

There was a time when not all users understood the stories about crypto-currencies. And now even the old people know what it is.
Now the crypto currency is developing rapidly, and soon it will be recognized even by those who do not need it, since the crypt will be in our life as mobile phones.
MoLoKo789

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

Only there will be a beta version of the project, and everything will become clear with ease of use and design, now the main task is marketing.

Professional marketing is the guarantee of a good start to the project and its future development in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: