Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389599 times)
kar1na.markov1na

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

We've been looking for a long time with the guy in your project, which you can invest in and finally found it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

We've been looking for a long time with the guy in your project, which you can invest in and finally found it
If found, then it is worth investing in the future development of the project Cool
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

If found, then it is worth investing in the future development of the project Cool
For me, an investor, one of the main aspects in any project, without it is very difficult
Now few people invest because of the fall of the market
But even if the market has fallen, there are still people who invest in projects
Who really is interested in this, anyone who likes the project will always help him, regardless of the situation
Despite the drop in the market, investors continue to look for promising projects and invest money.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

In general, if you hold different conferences in cities, you can make good conclusions for the team
Sometimes listening to opinions from different angles is very useful, in the future it gives its advantages
Perhaps you are right, the ability to listen to opinions and draw the right conclusions will be useful for the project.
It is always necessary to listen sometimes to an opinion from outside, and to draw conclusions, but correct
The team aimed at the success of its project will seek additional opportunities for development and improvement.
Always need to look for yourself who will help in the future, I'm talking about business partners
Great value for the project are strong partners. For further implementation, the team needs to find support.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

For me, an investor, one of the main aspects in any project, without it is very difficult
In my opinion, not only investors, but also partners and users are important for the project.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:55:26 PM

But even if the market has fallen, there are still people who invest in projects
Who really is interested in this, anyone who likes the project will always help him, regardless of the situation
Despite the drop in the market, investors continue to look for promising projects and invest money.
The fall of the market is not the end of the world, will it be too late for him to grow gradually
If you focus only on the growth of the market, there is a possibility of waiting for a long time and losing the opportunity for profit.
a.berk0vetskaya

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

In general, if you hold different conferences in cities, you can make good conclusions for the team
Sometimes listening to opinions from different angles is very useful, in the future it gives its advantages
Perhaps you are right, the ability to listen to opinions and draw the right conclusions will be useful for the project.
It is always necessary to listen sometimes to an opinion from outside, and to draw conclusions, but correct
The team aimed at the success of its project will seek additional opportunities for development and improvement.
Always need to look for yourself who will help in the future, I'm talking about business partners
Great value for the project are strong partners. For further implementation, the team needs to find support.
Support they will find, why not, the project is worthy of attention
alexcraft1590

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

The fall of the market is not the end of the world, will it be too late for him to grow gradually
If you focus only on the growth of the market, there is a possibility of waiting for a long time and losing the opportunity for profit.

90 percent of investors in the crypto currency market are waiting for when the price goes up. Many do not want to invest their ethereum when its price is 200 dollars. Therefore, at the moment it is difficult to collect the necessary money for projects. So the market always influences new projects
bokovskiy.igr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

90 percent of investors in the crypto currency market are waiting for when the price goes up. Many do not want to invest their ethereum when its price is 200 dollars. Therefore, at the moment it is difficult to collect the necessary money for projects. So the market always influences new projects
Let's look at what will happen in the coming month with the crypto-currency market
Nothing really depends on us, what is the situation on the market
kar1na.markov1na

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

Let's look at what will happen in the coming month with the crypto-currency market
The market is completely independent, as I understand it affects only some internal economy
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

The market is completely independent, as I understand it affects only some internal economy
We need nothing to fear and invest safely in the project
Leading person

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

We can not influence the growth of the market, we need to adapt to the situation.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

If the state really supports the idea of ​​cryptocurrency, then everything will be fine in the future
I firmly believe that there are countries that support the idea of ​​their people
I have a dual attitude to the possibility of the future state regulation of the cryptocurrency market.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

If the state really supports the idea of ​​cryptocurrency, then everything will be fine in the future
I firmly believe that there are countries that support the idea of ​​their people
I have a dual attitude to the possibility of the future state regulation of the cryptocurrency market.
In my opinion, this is a good idea, but on the other hand, if the government reaches cryptocurrency, then I think prices will be even lower
It seems to me that some countries are not opposed to support cryptocurrency, over time we will find out what this step will lead to.
a.berk0vetskaya

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

In my opinion, this is a good idea, but on the other hand, if the government reaches cryptocurrency, then I think prices will be even lower
It seems to me that some countries are not opposed to support cryptocurrency, over time we will find out what this step will lead to.
Some countries only for, and rightly so, that support
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

The absence of any legislative base carries its own problems and advantages. This question is of interest to many.
bokovskiy.igr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:15:39 PM

The absence of any legislative base carries its own problems and advantages. This question is of interest to many.
so on the cryptocurrency there is no base and information
XiMiK1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

so on the cryptocurrency there is no base and information
It's a matter of time, the market is still very young, I think in a couple of years you will have the base and legislation.

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
VestChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

🔝Today we would like to propose you to read our article 🖌️ "The Economics of Decentralized Organizations: The End of For Profit Corporations or not?". There will be more new and interesting topics soon. Follow the news📣
Link: https://news.vestchain.io/articles/c789oA

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
mat56hal

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

🔝Today we would like to propose you to read our article 🖌️ "The Economics of Decentralized Organizations: The End of For Profit Corporations or not?". There will be more new and interesting topics soon. Follow the news📣
Link: https://news.vestchain.io/articles/c789oA
Thanks for the news, happy to read the article. I think the guys will support me
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: