Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389609 times)
Gromstop

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

🔝Today we would like to propose you to read our article 🖌️ "The Economics of Decentralized Organizations: The End of For Profit Corporations or not?". There will be more new and interesting topics soon. Follow the news📣
Link: https://news.vestchain.io/articles/c789oA
Thanks for the news, happy to read the article. I think the guys will support me

Yes, a very interesting article and useful for a general understanding of decentralized organizations. It would not be bad to read such useful articles.

There are a lot of interesting things found here, a rather interesting idea that developers are implementing and giving a lot of information to users.
The article is quite informative, the meaning is clear, there is something to think about. The team needs to develop the theme and keep us in the course of events.
Yes, I also read, it was interesting, we will wait for more news from the team
It is clear that the team should provide such articles and information, investors should understand the meaning and perspective.
As for me, there is a lot of information about the project, but if there is not enough, I think you can ask the developers
If you are interested in a project, then a lot of information does not happen. It is always helpful to know all the news that is happening.
Choosing a successful project will benefit investors, so they meticulously study the information and follow the news.
a.berk0vetskaya

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

🔝Today we would like to propose you to read our article 🖌️ "The Economics of Decentralized Organizations: The End of For Profit Corporations or not?". There will be more new and interesting topics soon. Follow the news📣
Thanks for the news, happy to read the article. I think the guys will support me

Yes, a very interesting article and useful for a general understanding of decentralized organizations. It would not be bad to read such useful articles.

There are a lot of interesting things found here, a rather interesting idea that developers are implementing and giving a lot of information to users.
The article is quite informative, the meaning is clear, there is something to think about. The team needs to develop the theme and keep us in the course of events.
It is clear that the team should provide such articles and information, investors should understand the meaning and perspective.
As for me, there is a lot of information about the project, but if there is not enough, I think you can ask the developers
If you are interested in a project, then a lot of information does not happen. It is always helpful to know all the news that is happening.
Choosing a successful project will benefit investors, so they meticulously study the information and follow the news.
Well, yes, because they give their money on bail roughly speaking, in the future to have interest
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

We have hired the translator of the Chinese language, but we need one more! We are waiting for your CVs❗
vestchain.io
If I knew Chinese, I would be happy to help, but knowledge from this language is weak
Unfortunately, I am also not strong in knowing this language, I hope you will find a professional.
Find, there are people in our modern world who understand  Tongue
Certainly the project will be able to find a highly qualified translator, it is not difficult.
bokovskiy.igr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

We have hired the translator of the Chinese language, but we need one more! We are waiting for your CVs❗
vestchain.io
If I knew Chinese, I would be happy to help, but knowledge from this language is weak
Unfortunately, I am also not strong in knowing this language, I hope you will find a professional.
Certainly the project will be able to find a highly qualified translator, it is not difficult.
The main thing is that the project will find a long-term investor, then everything will be fine
In general, this is not told, just the question arises why? konmada herself knows what she is doing
kar1na.markov1na

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

vestchain.io
The main thing is that the project will find a long-term investor, then everything will be fine
In general, this is not told, just the question arises why? konmada herself knows what she is doing
In general, I think that all information about investors should be kept secret
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

vestchain.io
Find, you can not worry, the guys will not rust
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:12:31 PM

Well, yes, because they give their money on bail roughly speaking, in the future to have interest
But now everything is difficult, because the market is extremely unstable.

Why is the market not stable? It steadily falls)) But seriously, I am sure that soon everything will change and investors will be interested in this project as it is very promising.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:14:50 PM

Why is the market not stable? It steadily falls)) But seriously, I am sure that soon everything will change and investors will be interested in this project as it is very promising.

It stable falls  Grin Grin Grin A lot of investors wants to belive that price of the tokens and cryptocurrencies will rise up. Nobody wants to see how they lost their money.
VestChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

Our dearest Community! It is Friday today and there is one more wonderful weekend ahead of us. It is time when one doesn't want to think about global things,all we can think about is such desired rest. But we cannot wait to share some important news with you. We continue doing our best to make your life with VestChain even more convenient and efficient.
Now our attention is focused on several projects that we are striving to complete. And of course, we always remember about updating our system in general. That is why we would like to propose you to familiarize yourself with a list of our updates that were made by our Team Members right ahead that wonderful weekend.

Updates:

New update system;

New device determination system;

Redirect by user-agent's appliance;

Documentation;

Buttons icons;

Crop OS versions up to 2 digits.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

It stable falls  Grin Grin Grin A lot of investors wants to belive that price of the tokens and cryptocurrencies will rise up. Nobody wants to see how they lost their money.
Losing money is unpleasant, we will believe and hope for the growth of the market, only when there will be an improvement unknown.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

Our dearest Community! It is Friday today and there is one more wonderful weekend ahead of us. It is time when one doesn't want to think about global things,all we can think about is such desired rest. But we cannot wait to share some important news with you. We continue doing our best to make your life with VestChain even more convenient and efficient.
Now our attention is focused on several projects that we are striving to complete. And of course, we always remember about updating our system in general. That is why we would like to propose you to familiarize yourself with a list of our updates that were made by our Team Members right ahead that wonderful weekend.

Updates:

New update system;

Documentation;

Buttons icons;

Well, the team did a great job, useful updates, now you can quietly spend the weekend Smiley
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

Updates:

New update system;

Documentation;

Buttons icons;

Well, the team did a great job, useful updates, now you can quietly spend the weekend Smiley
I like the news, updates are important and the project is improving, the main thing is convenience.
Leading person

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

Updates:

New update system;

Documentation;

Buttons icons;

I think the guys and the weekend work, because if you want good results, then you need to work
Probably it is, when there is a lot of work, the team has to forget about the weekend. Rest will be after reaching the final result.
alexcraft1590

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

Updates:

New update system;

Documentation;

Buttons icons;

I think the guys and the weekend work, because if you want good results, then you need to work
Probably it is, when there is a lot of work, the team has to forget about the weekend. Rest will be after reaching the final result.

You can not work without days off. We are all people and we all need rest. Only then can work be quality and productive.
a.berk0vetskaya

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

Updates:

New update system;

Documentation;

Buttons icons;

You can not work without days off. We are all people and we all need rest. Only then can work be quality and productive.
It’s hard to work without weekends, once tried, it’s not real
I saw it a long time ago, as the guys set different records in games and work, who would spend more time on the PC
bokovskiy.igr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:27:12 AM

Updates:

New update system;

Documentation;

Buttons icons;

I saw it a long time ago, as the guys set different records in games and work, who would spend more time on the PC
Yes, and then the continuation of the fact that they died sitting at the computer Grin
You should always find time to rest, it is important for your body, in the future everything will manifest later
Now most people are gradually leaving the Internet, it is convenient, you always stay at home and work
Before leaving your real job, you need to understand what you are going to do and whether there will be success in the future
kar1na.markov1na

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:29:43 AM

Updates:

New update system;

Documentation;

Buttons icons;

Yes, and then the continuation of the fact that they died sitting at the computer Grin
You should always find time to rest, it is important for your body, in the future everything will manifest later
Now most people are gradually leaving the Internet, it is convenient, you always stay at home and work
Before leaving your real job, you need to understand what you are going to do and whether there will be success in the future
The great advantage of the Internet is that you don’t need to go anywhere and everything is at your fingertips
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:30:48 AM

Updates:

New update system;

Documentation;

Buttons icons;

The great advantage of the Internet is that you don’t need to go anywhere and everything is at your fingertips
And it’s also good that no one will come and take away this business just like you can in the SNG countries
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

Updates:

New update system;

Documentation;

Buttons icons;

It is clear that the team certainly has a busy schedule, but they will surely find time to rest.
Leading person

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

In any case, the team needs motivation and understanding that for a successful result will have to sacrifice their time and physical effort.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: