Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389601 times)
a.berk0vetskaya

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

By the way, guys, who knows when there will be updates about the presentation of the test version of the project?
While we are waiting, more will be seen until accurate information was available, I think soon we should do a beta test.
I'm interested too. I think by the end of the year a test version will be available.
We will wait for what to say, there’s not much time left, I hope the team will delight us with a quality product
We will wait all together, it is very interesting to see how the beta version will look, I look forward to
I think the beta will be good, because all the money received from investors should go to the development of the project
A good idea would be to make a bounty check for the project, in the future it will help with many questions.
Let us hope that, despite the situation in the cryptocurrency market, there are those who help the project in its development.
Yes, the bulk of the money will go to the development of the product itself, but do not forget that marketing development now also costs a lot.
In general, the marketing service itself is very relevant at this time and it certainly is not very cheap.
Basically, the money goes to the development of the project and a marketing company, provided that the funds are properly distributed.
The experienced team knows what it wants, I think everything will be distributed correctly.
So far, that I don’t see jambs, the team constantly throws news, conduct courses for their team, they do everything right
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n_vd

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

Have good Friday to everybody!
⚡We've got really good news for you: we have updated our White Paper and now it is available on our website vestchain.io. ⚡
Read it and you will learn a lot of new information about us and our work.💪

Thank you for trying to make your project better, it’s very important to see how the team works.
Updates are always good in the sense that people see that the project is gradually evolving
The right development strategy has been chosen, now need to show ourselves to as many Internet users as possible.
Good advertising and in the future the main thing is to keep to your goal, so that later the project could show itself at its best.
For such indicators, still need to work a lot, but I also believe in the success of this development.
In any case, you need perseverance and work, without it in the modern world nowhere, because in the future it gives its result
You are right, every work is sooner or later rewarded. The guys understand this and try to do their best in their work.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

By the way, guys, who knows when there will be updates about the presentation of the test version of the project?
While we are waiting, more will be seen until accurate information was available, I think soon we should do a beta test.
I'm interested too. I think by the end of the year a test version will be available.
We will wait for what to say, there’s not much time left, I hope the team will delight us with a quality product
We will wait all together, it is very interesting to see how the beta version will look, I look forward to
I think the beta will be good, because all the money received from investors should go to the development of the project
A good idea would be to make a bounty check for the project, in the future it will help with many questions.
Let us hope that, despite the situation in the cryptocurrency market, there are those who help the project in its development.
Yes, the bulk of the money will go to the development of the product itself, but do not forget that marketing development now also costs a lot.
In general, the marketing service itself is very relevant at this time and it certainly is not very cheap.
Basically, the money goes to the development of the project and a marketing company, provided that the funds are properly distributed.
The experienced team knows what it wants, I think everything will be distributed correctly.
The allocation of funds should be done by a person with experience and knowledge in this area; finances require accounting and transparency.
XiMiK1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

Project developers say they are improving the smart contract to a new level of security.

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:32:15 PM

Project developers say they are improving the smart contract to a new level of security.
Cool, a new level of security system always attracts investors, everyone loves when everything is safe
The better security, the better for people who have invested money in this project. Wink
Of course, improving security, the main task for the project team, further reputation depends on this work.
bokovskiy.igr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:42:12 PM

https://a.radikal.ru/a01/1810/f9/cd3f0980ff81.jpg

Cool, a new level of security system always attracts investors, everyone loves when everything is safe
The better security, the better for people who have invested money in this project. Wink
Of course, improving security, the main task for the project team, further reputation depends on this work.
Even as additional security is possible as CBS verification, it is an additional way to protect yourself.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

Even as additional security is possible as CBS verification, it is an additional way to protect yourself.
Given the level of fraud, the project can be very popular among a large number of crypto enthusiasts.
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

Given the level of fraud, the project can be very popular among a large number of crypto enthusiasts.
There are yes, a lot of those projects that just collect money, and then leave the forum, it's fun  Grin
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

Safety and improvements are always appreciated, I am glad that the team understands this and is working in the right direction.
n_vd

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:05:28 PM

Safety and improvements are always appreciated, I am glad that the team understands this and is working in the right direction.
I am also pleased with the news about the project and the mood of the team, all good
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

Indeed, investors are tired of so many scammers. Everyone wants to make a profit and reduce the level of risk. I hope that this project will give us this opportunity.
VestChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

🍁October Technical Updates v2.0🍁

Autumn is its midstream, the wheather is murky🌧️ and we drink hot coffee☕ and continue to work, work and work.💪 This week our programmers prepared some important updatings for the better operation of #VestChain. You can learn about all of the updates here:

Updates system improved;
Update Explorer module;
Security improved;
Cleaning algorithm improved.

🔝This month promises to be extremely fruitful and we will try to make evry effort and to use every ooportunity to achieve excellent results. Follow the news!🔝

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
XiMiK1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

Autumn is its midstream, the wheather is murky🌧️ and we drink hot coffee☕ and continue to work, work and work.💪 This week our programmers prepared some important updatings for the better operation of #VestChain. You can learn about all of the updates here:

Updates system improved;
Update Explorer module;
Security improved;

🔝This month promises to be extremely fruitful and we will try to make evry effort and to use every ooportunity to achieve excellent results. Follow the news!🔝

Greetings) top information. Are these guys not resting? every day I am impressed with their attitude to win.

*Image Removed*

50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

Updates system improved;
Update Explorer module;
Security improved;

Greetings) top information. Are these guys not resting? every day I am impressed with their attitude to win.
Probably intrinsic motivation gives them the strength and desire to work on the project and move on.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

Updates system improved;
Update Explorer module;
Security improved;

I also noticed that the team works seven days a week, it inspires respect and confidence in the project)
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

Updates system improved;
Update Explorer module;
Security improved;

I also noticed that the team works seven days a week, it inspires respect and confidence in the project)
You know, a large amount of work is not the only indicator of a team’s activity, it’s much more important to be prepared to face many difficulties.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

Updates system improved;
Update Explorer module;
Security improved;

You know, a large amount of work is not the only indicator of a team’s activity, it’s much more important to be prepared to face many difficulties.
They are working intensively in order not to face difficulties, and when confronted they quickly eliminate them.
james939
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

Updates system improved;
Update Explorer module;
Security improved;

They are working intensively in order not to face difficulties, and when confronted they quickly eliminate them.
Quick problem solving is right, because people see teamwork and thereby believe in a better future.
With such an active team, many who believe in the project and will invest in the development.
a.berk0vetskaya

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

The team recently constantly makes updates to the project, it means everything is going in the right way, improving your project.  Smiley
XiMiK1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

I believe that the team will successfully launch all their ideas in practice and make a technological breakthrough in the field of cryptoindustry.

*Image Removed*

50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: