Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2529 times)
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

But how do you think that it will help gain them into the BTC? I dont understand that part, your title says some different story.

May be Facebook wont come in the crypto space as they are already have good time with the real world and Facebook is already so big that it can never go down with techs like bitcoin.

Both of them are completely different stories and thats why I believe nothing will change during the future.
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

Everything is possible. Time will put everything in its place. In any case, technologies are developing, crypto-currencies are part of our daily life. Why not make a social network a part of progress?
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:43:48 PM

if that's true, it's a very good thing for the development of cryptocurrency marketing, but to my surprise is, some time back facebook actually prohibits the existence of crypto ads on their website because they assume that the majority of ad crypto is scam or ponzi and lie , but now they are working with crypto business, is it just a strategy that they do to get a cheap price?
bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

Bitcoin is still unregulated. It poses the kind of risk the 3rd richest in the world shouldn't take. You can't be sure of the steps the western world would take against it that'll affect businesses that have endorsed it
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

if mark is interested in using crypto on his flatform I think he will develop his own coin. but with developing his coins then will make cryptocurrency more famous and known to the public. is not that a good thing. and if mark developed coin are listed in exchange certainly provides an increase in the other coin chart.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

One way to promote bitcoin is facebook. We know how social medias can help cryptocurrency be on trend. Facebook ads can make bitcoin more and more popular. It is the best way to make bitcoin popular for big investors.
I recently learned that Facebook has been the blockchain director, which shows that Facebook is really serious about Blockchain and cryptocurrency. This market is attracting many leading corporations and that is a very positive sign for the entire cryptocurrency market.
sri11

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

I'm not sure if facebook will join bitcoin, because the first issue is facebook prohibit ad bitcoin. how possible facebook will experiment into bitcoin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

Since you are in Bitcoin community, do you know who own the most BTC? Winklevoss twins are the richest Bitcoin owner. Probably they got million of BTC by now. And do you know how Winklevoss twins and Mark Zuckerberg are related? Find out on your own, you will enjoy it. And you will realize Facebook might never join with Bitcoin.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
Is Zuckerberg now the world's third richest? I thought he was sixth. Well it is a good thing for him to show interest in bitcoin after banning Cryptos adverts in his social media site. And allowing it as payment method will boost bitcoin no doubt.
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Yes, Facebook has joined the world. Just a few months ago, Facebook had the opposite opinion, which would have a good boost for the Internet industry, with many companies paying attention to bitcoin.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

That is one thing no one can say since that will all ball down to the management of Facebook Inc. as a whole anyway, so thinking is not really an option if I am to really answer.

If we are to really think out loud of possibilities of what could happen, I would say Facebook would rather want to implement the blockchain technology into the Facebook website by possibly creating their own token or coin for usage on the social media platform. They have the products, they have the market, and it would be easy for them to create huge demand for it.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

Facebook has about 2.18 billion active users as at the first quarter of the year. The whole of bitcoin community understands the importance of this figure if Facebook should make bitcoin a means of payment on its platform. This means a large percentage of these people will have no choice but to embrace the blockchain technology and accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  This eventually will increase the price of bitcoin to a very high price.

Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

yes, they allowed advertising crypto currency. this is generally good, but Facebook needs to filter out projects that are in advance made for cheating depositors
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

Well, I didn't see any news about that. But I guess Mark is the one who is using crypto or blockchain technology, and maybe he got in because he sees the future with it.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

When I notice your subject I have got like you are sharing the good news says facebook started accepting bitcoin as a payment or taking the blockchain under development mate. I have seen that what is the opinion about the Facebook comes with the bitcoin acceptance, usage or anything.

Instead of this subject line you may able to change as the what is the opinion about Facebook integrating in their usage.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

I think that Mark is unnecessary. He is currently working on many more interesting projects. And facebook it seems to me he has planted some dude who manages the policy of a comanity and monitors its implementation.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:54:37 PM

If Facebook will not join now the blockchain and cryptocurrency.
we can be 100 percent sure that they will do it in the future.
not for a long wait but soon, they will make their own token.
they have the platform now all they need to do is to implement.
they have games on their website and they can use it.
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:24:47 PM

Yes, of course. After KFC, when a big business icon like Facebook accept cryptocurrency to their payment method for facebook ads, it will make a very big impact to this payment method values in the future. And the price/values too.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:30:02 PM

Facebook only has two options if they really want to adopt cryptocurrency. First, they are using cryptocurrency that already exists and has many users now like bitcoin. And this will certainly give a big effect on the rise in bitcoin prices, because if you see previously facebook banned cryptocurrency and make the price BTC crash too deep because followed by Twitter. And the second option is that they make their own currency that has been previously rumoured by some media. Actually, if this happens it will give a good effect on the BTC price increase.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:32:52 PM

I think Facebook will soon or later join the blockchain technology.
I don't know if they will make their own crypto or they'll join another project, but blockchain got really useful usages into a social platform (many ICOs are based on social platforms).
Btw a news like this could be the start of a long bullrun Smiley let's hope
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: