Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2527 times)
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

I would not be surprised if Facebook enters the crypto market at some point. They will be cautious with that in my view, first the whole crypto world needs to be stabilized and transparently ruled. They might not want another fight with the government just to give it a try

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

Facebook reversal of cryptocurrency ads and now joining cryptocurrency has been the news recently. Many see this move as a great sign of support for the industry. Now they are even going further to launch their own coin.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

With the rapid development of technology, Facebook has a great opportunity to exploit the existence of bitcoin as a method of payment in the future because in doing bitcoin transactions easier and not too require a long time so with this kind of Facebook will progress.
All parties including facebook are actually monitoring. studied and also looked at the potential blockchain that exists today. I am sure they will also see the potential nowadays
MalaViolina

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

If face start to use bitcoin or any other crypto value, it says only one: That is a future. But if facebook do that, he does not risk too much. They will make bitcoin from paid advertisements,but  I thnik workers salary will be paying at  realy money.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

It was a very good news for investors of cryptocurrency and if facebook will have their own market then it only means that it will have a safer transactions which investors are going to focus on placing their coins.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

It was a very good news for investors of cryptocurrency and if facebook will have their own market then it only means that it will have a safer transactions which investors are going to focus on placing their coins.
investor confidence will soar while it really happen.we know facebook is big company and if they join in blockchain or crypto it will make other big company join to in this world.and will have postive effect in market.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

Facebook only supports crypto in advertising and they get advertising money from some altcoins. They do not cooperate with Bitcoin and Bitcoin payments become more and more impossible to appear on facebook. Because there are few businesses that accept a currency easily manipulated.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

Facebook CEO did mention that they would like to welcome bitcoin and other crypto currencies o their platform. But due to massive rise of scams related to ICO they ended up banning all kind of advertisements related to crypto currencies. But as far as i know they did end up reversing the ban which is actually a good thing. Hope they continue to promote and encourage others to use bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

According to the information I get. If bitcoin will lead them to earn more millions of dollars a year in any ad revenue / revenue they get. Then they will do it.
But Here is the thing with the business, they will not accept new payment methods and go through all the arrangement moves unless it will benefit them. At this point in the game, Zuckerberg and the rest of the company's structure on Facebook do not really care about technology - they're all therein to maximize the amount of money they can make.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

You don’t even know what you’re saying. So you don’t think that he would love to maintain his position as one of the world’s richest men by holding on to his business than coming to do experiments with his money? You didn’t even think before posting this, like seriously. Cryptocurrency can not earn Mark Zuckerberg more than what he’s getting from Facebook, so why on earth would he try to do such? Makes no single sense.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

I am also in favour of you but still here we should take attention over the issue that what the Facebook community , who declared that bitcoin and another  cryptourrency are just wastage of time and they are just part of the probability where we have equal chance to make profit and loss .
Since the last few month they banned all the cryptocurrency ads , but now they are working to permit few particular types of the advertisment regarding cryptourrency .
But still beside all these things a big factor that is coming in my.mimd that they can start to work with the cryptocurrency  and they may start to make Thier own cryptourrency to make better place in the cryptocurrency market and they will make more and more earnings .
Here I am saying like this because , Facebook can make any amount of earnings by selling privacy data of the users , and here in cryptourrency they can make more big without illegal work ( I mean without sell of any detail of the people/user) .
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Facebook CEO mentioned that they might want to welcome bitcoin and other digital currencies o their stage. However, because of enormous ascent of tricks identified with ICO they wound up restricting all sort of notices identified with cryptographic forms of money. However, to the extent I know they ended up turning around the boycott which is really something to be thankful for. Expectation they proceed to elevate and urge others to utilize bitcoin.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

This is good news that btc prices will rise again in the future. So now is a good time to buy btc

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

It was a very good news if facebook will really join cryptocurrency industry because people will trust bitcoins even more and there will be higher demand in the market.

smartemo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

If mark zuckerberg Think that he take bitcoin for payment method,many people can change their mind as payment method.world is growing in technology and without technology nobody can survive. Bitcoin is part of technology.
t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

If mark zuckerberg Think that he take bitcoin for payment method,many people can change their mind as payment method.world is growing in technology and without technology nobody can survive. Bitcoin is part of technology.

Cryptocurrency is one of the best technology so far. These innovations can help future, but it could also make inflation rate becomes high. We need to study what will gonna happen, not only thinking for the growing ttechnology and innovations.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

That is the big leap of bitcoin if ever it is true that facebook is joining the bitcoin , aside from being  good social media ,then it is the channel of informations needed by bitcoin to improve and enhanch its true purpose of bring a coin the crypto to buy .

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

That is the big leap of bitcoin if ever it is true that facebook is joining the bitcoin , aside from being  good social media ,then it is the channel of informations needed by bitcoin to improve and enhanch its true purpose of bring a coin the crypto to buy .
that's true because it is one of the support needed when bitcoin price is in unstable condition hence with the support it is hoped bitcoin is able to better

appcoin.info

Activity: 98

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

I dont think that Facebook is directly joining BTC, but it seems to be more positive about it, than they were before, when they had made that law, about cryptocurrencies adds.

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

Probably they are just trying to stay on top of the wave and they have spotted that blockchain and cryptocurrencies are the new trend, and the companies which are leading in social media just needs to be in the trend!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: