Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2527 times)
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

I don't think Facebook will join the crypto club shortly but it will join if the technology is used by their competitors and partners. It may take some years for that but for sure it will join the crypto club and may be they can use the block chain technology for their day to day operations in near future because the technology they use will be outdated in few years or may be next year since block chain technology is booming like anything.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sky4242

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

Facebook has become known in the world as a medium of social communication. Now earn money from facebook. Joining BTC, earning money through Facebook. It is easy to publish news through facebook.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

Currently, I see many ICO projects being advertised on facebook. I think this is a sign that facebook is looking to enter the crypto market.

mark is very rich, anything he can do in various business. I think he will always make facebook free. and will make other projects crypto based. this will make his chances of success even greater. he is a very revolutionary person he must have a business or invest in technology not crypto currency.
RAmondragon

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

While it's true that he incorporating bitcoin into his company is a step forward in technology, I doubt that he will need it to earn more money. As you said he's already third in the richest dudes in the world. How much do you really need to have a good life?

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

While it's true that he incorporating bitcoin into his company is a step forward in technology, I doubt that he will need it to earn more money. As you said he's already third in the richest dudes in the world. How much do you really need to have a good life?
I just noticed that facebook has some ads about cryptocurrency. well, I think facebook is beginning to support that development. well, there is no definite announcement, but I think slowly, facebook began to accept the development of cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

I just noticed that facebook has some ads about cryptocurrency. well, I think facebook is beginning to support that development. well, there is no definite announcement, but I think slowly, facebook began to accept the development of cryptocurrency.

That can only be good for us because it'll speed up the adoption rate.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

I do not think the owner of  Facebook Mark Zuckerberg plan is to buy and hold bitcoin but he will rather develop his own blockchain that may be use to run his social media platforms.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

Well, its really a good news for the facebook and also for the bitcoin lovers that Facebook is now joining BTC as it would bring positive customers from the cryptocurrency market especially for Advertising and marketing field in Facebook. Even ICO promotion roles are going to play a big role in the Facebook website once the Cryptocurrency marketing is allowed in the whole facebook groups and pages. Investors would like to invest their capital in services sponsor by the Facebook business Tycoons who are having rich knowledge about cryptocurrency trading.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:50:58 PM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

There is an alleged news that bitcoins will be partnering binance market and people are thinking that the price of cryptocurrency will rise again because of this news.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

Makes no sense to me. Do you know how many people invests their money in Facebook? And do you know how much they are making? Lol. Facebook is one of the biggest companies in the world and is the dream of most computer scientists, programmers and lot of others.

You can’t expect a big company like that to be talking about Bitcoin, that’s a stupid idea and they wouldn’t take it. It’s a big company itself and brings in lots of money, so no need for them to do so.
ershovspa

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

I do not think the owner of  Facebook Mark Zuckerberg plan is to buy and hold bitcoin but he will rather develop his own blockchain that may be use to run his social media platforms.

Nonetheless he'll invest in blockchain technology and BTC is a very big part of that so that means bigger adoption rate and more fiat in crypto. It's a win win for us.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

Facebook should join Crypto so that the richest people can enter the crypto so that the investment tools in Crypto will be more premium and recognized by all circles, but I think maybe Mark has joined in the crypto but no one knows well just a possibility.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:29:15 PM

Facebook should join Crypto so that the richest people can enter the crypto so that the investment tools in Crypto will be more premium and recognized by all circles, but I think maybe Mark has joined in the crypto but no one knows well just a possibility.
It is possible that Mark has joined in crypto, no one knows maybe he joined in private. It's good that Facebook is supporting bitcoin. There's a lot of user's on that kind of website, and it's good for bitcoin to have another supporters.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

they are rumors in the market that Facebook gonna buy coinbase if that happens facebook is leading the cryptocurrency market one more billion dollar industry in facebook hands
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

If the invention of facebook had happened in the era of ICOs there is no doubt that mark would have have done a token sale for his company. He's opened to more brilliant tech ideas and it won't be surprising to see him join the blockchain bandwagon.
ershovspa

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

they are rumors in the market that Facebook gonna buy coinbase if that happens facebook is leading the cryptocurrency market one more billion dollar industry in facebook hands

That may be a problem in the long run but for now it will make crypto more desirable and acceptable for many people. It will speed up the adoption of crypto and it would help us all.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

That may be a problem in the long run but for now it will make crypto more desirable and acceptable for many people. It will speed up the adoption of crypto and it would help us all.
Will if facebook will be joining btc there are advantage and disadvantages but I don't think they will. Hopefully this statement will be given a clear explanations. Many will be happy but also many will fall in negative side.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

If the invention of facebook had happened in the era of ICOs there is no doubt that mark would have have done a token sale for his company. He's opened to more brilliant tech ideas and it won't be surprising to see him join the blockchain bandwagon.

Mark Zukerburg and friends many give the press release what happen behind the introduction for the Facebook to this world. He is so much clever definetely you will find the investment on crypto currency from the Facebook side long time ago itself.

I believe the facebook have big amount on the cryptocurrencies and I see the some of the news says facebook opened the private blockchain for the security concerns.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

If this happens, this will be one of the big breaks of the cryptocurrency world! Knowing how influential Facebook is as well as Mark Zuckerberg. I hope this will really happen in the future.
juki35man

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:28:09 PM

maybe that will actually happen in the next 2-3 years when bitcoin has reached the peak of its popularity
and mark will always ask his wife's opinion, because you know china?
they are the largest bitcoin holders in the world Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: