Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2529 times)
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

Zuckershit is notoriously anti crypto, I really don't see him joining on BTC
I'ts more likely they will develop their own crypto at some point in the future when they have no other choice

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:43:03 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

Depending on the situation, i doubt the idea of putting someones currency or money on facebook. We all have that trust to Mark and fb but months ago, He defends fb for us people who use facebook as for communication purposes, internationally.
And for now, he still need to adjust and have a tight security for our privacy and personal data. And i think it is another issue for him if he tries to bind with crypto.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:52:42 AM

maybe that will actually happen in the next 2-3 years when bitcoin has reached the peak of its popularity
and mark will always ask his wife's opinion, because you know china?
they are the largest bitcoin holders in the world Undecided

See it is impossible to decide them in days because it is not an easy decision to join in BTC, for Bitcoin there many people who are happy and who are unhappy. So they will take decisions according to the benefit of their company.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

they are rumors in the market that Facebook gonna buy coinbase if that happens facebook is leading the cryptocurrency market one more billion dollar industry in facebook hands
Where did you hear / read it sir? is there any source link?
If this is true, it will be a very hype news and everyone will looking at crypto again. Another bullrun trigger.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
I would not be so hard to tell that Mark Zuckerberg would be the supporter of Bitcoin, but the fact that they have rejected they are bad about cryptocurrency, is making me feeling happy.

chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

We dont know what is the action of Mr.Zuckerberg about that , i think he still keep searching about crypto purpose to his platform . But i think someday he accept bitcoin as fee for advertisement in his platform . Just always updated about the crypto news and wait for the big answer of his big platform.

eduardoabordo

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

we know the answer the bitcoin is spreading to all over the county and to all facebook they want more investor and want also a sponsor. it's okay to use facebook to share the news of bitcoin it cannot affect in the facebook if they want to banned crypto currency it okay if they want to banned it.
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

I think not everyone agrees with it, for me it is a wonderful thing that makes people more familiar with the world of crypto.
like the article I read last week that the samsung company on its smartphone is applying bitcoin mining it's a remarkable thing in the use of technology in the economic aspect
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

That is a very good news to bitcoin community that facebook has joining btc.because facebook is of big help to the promotional campaign of bitcoin throughout the cryptoworld and the outside world .
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

Facebook is the largest social media and most active users today, I think if Mark wants to enter the world of Cryptocurrency, then he will not join Btc, but Facebook in my opinion will create their own Cryptocurrency. and I'm also sure, if Mark and his Facebook create Cryptocurrency itself, then the facebook coins will be crowded in the interest of people. because it is all influential from social media Facebook, which has been proven capable mangambil interest people in the world that is extraordinary.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

When facebook prohibited advertising crypto, everyone expected that soon they would want to enter the market. Now that they have recruited a team of developers, their intentions have become very obvious.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Zarangozang

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

Facebook is the largest social media and most active users today, I think if Mark wants to enter the world of Cryptocurrency, then he will not join Btc, but Facebook in my opinion will create their own Cryptocurrency. and I'm also sure, if Mark and his Facebook create Cryptocurrency itself, then the facebook coins will be crowded in the interest of people. because it is all influential from social media Facebook, which has been proven capable mangambil interest people in the world that is extraordinary.

I also think so like your opinion, people like this mark will not be able to participate in investing in BTC or other altcoin, because of the income that has been obtained from facebook alone is more than enough. if the mark will join and start experimenting in the world of crypto will certainly make a coin project itself associated with facebook, if this can happen of course is a project that will be a great success and very good potential.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

I think it wouldve been a good idea for facebook to welcome bitcoin and Mark making a big turnaround for technology. Im pretty sure Mark is quite skeptical about bitcoin because of its volatility. When he invested his time and effort in facebook, he knew from the start it will make big in the future.
I think too, mark clearly sees the potential for bitcoin.
he can see on a long-term scale, and both can be mutually beneficial. symbiotic mutualism.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Facebook hasbeen very strategic surrounding cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, first indeed they ban all ads regarding ICO's and now they unbanned a handfull of ads surrounding ICO's, they will allow some ads on cryptocurrencies however they dont allow it fully for everyone, clearly also they are trying to manipulate the prices and spreading FUD back in the times when there was a lot of FUD, they bought cheaper and in my oppinion they dont join btc but they make their own crypto in order to pay via facebook, time will tell but its certain facebook is not standing still with blockchain and they are working at it behind the screens.

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

very good if facebook join crypto currency. I'm sure facebook will get a huge profit. any company that cooperates with crypto currency then they will get a huge profit.
bitcoin will be increasingly widespread throughout the world, every facebook user will surely know about crypto currency, I hope the investors will be there from facebook users.

Emigham7

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

It will be very very good if facebook joins cryptocurrency. Facebook adopting bitcoin as mode of payment will go along way in affecting people's acceptability of crypto
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

I dont know when will Facebook join BITCOIN and other cryptocurrency.
but now we have best news in this 2018.
last week Samsung stores in a certain country accepted BITCOIN and now we have BMW.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

I dont know when will Facebook join BITCOIN and other cryptocurrency.
but now we have best news in this 2018.
last week Samsung stores in a certain country accepted BITCOIN and now we have BMW.

Those are great news and involvement of big companies like BMW, Samsung and FB can really help crypto as a whole. I hope more companies follow this trend.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

Well it's not impossible and seeing how the winklevoss twins made fortunes investing in bitcoin, zuckerberg may just get an idea to try it. If he hasn't even gotten into btc in the first place. The guy knows how to make money, and with that much money he has, it'll be really tempting to try crypto investments.
This is not even personally about Zuckerberg as no one cares what he is doing personally with his life which I am sure he owes no one an explanation if he ends up investing in bitcoin or not. However, when it comes to Facebook as a company in general, the use of bitcoin as a payment method is still something that is far fetched, but could be possible. What would be more possible like some have mentioned is for them to just create their own utility coin or token for use on the platform.

It will be very very good if facebook joins cryptocurrency. Facebook adopting bitcoin as mode of payment will go along way in affecting people's acceptability of crypto
I expecting that to happen when Bitcoin-ETF will get approved by this August. Because these social giant will not do anything on their own but may steal others idea hence when other market giants will be adopting bitcoins, we can expect facebook also to join them.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:25:49 AM

Doesn’t sound like a good idea to me, unless they are planning to manipulate the price of Bitcoin and rip the community off like whales will always do. But Bitcoin is not a good idea for a business like Facebook.
Facebook itself is already a big thing and generates lots of income worldwide, just like Microsoft and Amazon.

If they invest part of their money in Bitcoin its either they lose it as users here will start withdraw due to increase, or they may make profit if their plan was to manipulate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: