Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:12:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2531 times)
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

I hope that cooperation can mebuat good impact for the development of crypto currency, because as far as I know facebook merukapak one big company that also influence the movement of crypto currency prices, because we can see some time back when facebook banned crypto currency ads at that time also the price of the crypto currency immediately declined
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

Facebook does always introduce cryptocurrency on their ads specifically if that country is accepting and embracing bitcoin. However, if a certain country would ban the use of cryptocurrency of course facebook should respect the decision of the government on that country and thus include also banning the ads for cryptocurrency. This is the way facebook is operating.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

If this will push through, it’s now making sense why facebook banned all ads regarding cryptocurrency and they lifted the ban. It will be a big help to the cryptocurrency market ig facebook will join in. It will be very interesting.
Actually if Facebook will be joining bitcoin it will give oppurtunity to make an adds about cryptocurrencies which actually helps to make the bitcoin become well-known and the price will probably goes up.
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

If facebook joining bitcoin, that is really a game changer we know that Facebook is a huge social company everyone using of, Facebook company has all necessary needs  to start bitcoin money, manpower etc. name it.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

In my facebook was going to release its crypto currency, and before that it was partially allowed to advertise ICO ...
microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

Because of high technology circulation in this world no reason why Facebook doesn't join into Virtual Digital system specially bitcoin, for the name Facebook is leading and number one sources of social media all the time. Business is business let say this is because of payment agreement in every advertisement so that is not bad that's normal for Business.
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

I am sure that Bitcoin will be a vital method of payment so it's a matter of time when Facebook and other gigantic platforms will allow Bitcoin as a valid payment system. So just wait and see what will happen in the coming time.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

Facebook will make some changes for sure in future and go ahead for crypto but we will need to wait for it cause this technology is still developing on some levels.

ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

Facebook will make some changes for sure in future and go ahead for crypto but we will need to wait for it cause this technology is still developing on some levels.

Why wait when they have enough programmers and resources to push this tech even further?
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

If that happens then bitcoin has the opportunity to go faster because the community uses facebook a lot. It will contribute to boosting the econometric money industry in particular bitcoin currencies that represent primarily the market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

Accepting some amount of BTC for a monthly facebook subscription would be some extremely good news. But I think Facebook may want to create their own coin in the future if they should join crypto just like steemit. Accepting bitcoin will however be ideal for some of us.
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

If bitcoin come's in facebook maybe mark zuckerberg know's the owner of bitcoin and they invest direct for bitcoin and we talk about how it works between bitcoin and facebook If that happen hope some people can get job using facebook and earn bitcoin .
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

Great's news to hear, this developement is good because the biggest stream of social media the facebook is now accepting BTC as a way of payment.  We all know that facebook has many followers and with this progress many people has been educated and learned about BTC.  
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

We all know that Facebook is very familiar to everybody, for that reason owners of facebook got many income from us users. They want to gain more by investments so part of it they will try on crypto currencies.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:42:27 AM

Im not sure on it. But they said facebook unbanned crypto currency so its possible that facebook gonna invest bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Hope it will continue
lungu113

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:51:23 AM

Can I have a proof about that? An article or news about Facebook joining BTC? I have seen in the past month that Facebook and Google banned crypto related post and advertising which is the downfall price of BTC in the past months.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:59:09 AM

Facebook is one of the face of technological advancement in the world. Thus, Bitcoin now creating its own face of popularity which give benefitiary in various of people and company.

I think that facebook might have a chance to involve in this famous digital currency. However, they can create or develop their own digital currency since they are capable of improving things.

With that, facebook might help and support promoting cryptocurrency in the society. Cheesy
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:47:31 AM

Along with the development of Facebook system technology, the possibility of exploiting the existence of bitcoin as a payment process is still very open so that with that it can make it easier for someone to try to do business in the future by utilizing Facebook as an intermediary.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

with this I am very confident that the price of bitcoin will quickly rise and Facebook investors might buy lots of bitcoin for Facebook ads
Danielreynolds0

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:42:48 AM

I think this is very hard to do because bitcoin has no manager. Facebook is under USA surveillance, and they will not let that happen. But the good news is that Facebook unbanned ad campaigns related to cryptocurrencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: