Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2529 times)
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

If it is true that that would be a huge deal for crypto currency. I heard before that facebook banned crypto currency ads in their website so facebook coming on board on crypto currency spreads the word around much more faster. I just hope this actually makes more investors pitch in on crypto currencies and ICOs.

Phil315

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

If Facebook decides to go into Bitcoin, they will be the greatest beneficiaries. I see it giving them addition 10% investment boost and more people too will be attracted to the platform.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

Why would zuckerberg consider accepting bitcoin as mode of payments when he is considering having hes own cryptocurrency?and why he should be investing in crypto while he has own cryprocoin?

No mate this is impossible and will never happen in the future ,and besides we dont need this to our community because nowadays lots of social media platforms are getting popular and sooner facebook will be out of the scene
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
You say "Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the richest person in the world and he has achieved it all because of only the right technology and ideas"
I think Mark Zuckerberg already has a big income. Facebook owners do not want to damage Facebook pages by adding lots of ads that display bitcoin. But for me personally it's a good idea if Facebook owners add online payment methods via Facebook. Because it supports business activities.
Horace_Damico

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

Why would zuckerberg consider accepting bitcoin as mode of payments when he is considering having hes own cryptocurrency?and why he should be investing in crypto while he has own cryprocoin?

No mate this is impossible and will never happen in the future ,and besides we dont need this to our community because nowadays lots of social media platforms are getting popular and sooner facebook will be out of the scene

Yeah Facebook can move along as far as I'm concerned. They've got no value in their product anymore other than selling information to the NSA. It's always been a matter of perceived value being higher than intrinsic value, and that's the only reason why people came running to it in the first place. Now most people who use it only use it to stay in touch with friends. They don't believe the bullshit ads that are targeted by spying on you, because they know they're being spied on.

Also heard a rumor Facebook was considering a dating service... they must be getting desperate these days
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

By using bitcoin, at least it can facilitate all business matters related to Facebook, for example, payment transactions for Facebook ads or maybe other businesses if they exist. I think for now Facebook's still 'shy of cats' to take bitcoin as its payment method because Facebook itself seems to will issue its own crypto coins.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

in my opinion that is good news because I saw some time ago I heard that Facebook prohibits cryptocurrency advertising, hopefully by joining Facebook can make the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can be very expensive.
jdiieue123

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

That is a good idea, but the transaction of a social network such as Facebook will be difficult. Because Bitcoin is not really legal in all countries. So what is your endeavor?
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

I don't think Facebook will ever join bitcoins since they're against it, i heard they already ban some ICO ads so how they can accept it as a payment method. Not only bitcoin but the owner of Microsoft bill gates are also against it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

Facebook is indeed the largest social network ever. I admit that their idea is extraordinary. Mark Zuckerberg should have begun to embrace crypto and make their own coins.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

There might be some potential if Facebook does go in that direction. Facebook has everything
it needs to successfully penetrate the crypto scene if it wants to. Facebook and Bitcoin are
big today, having an integration of both would pave way to new age on how people undertake
online financial transactions.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

I think facebook is going to become a thing of the past pretty soon, now they are talking about integrating bank information about their users .
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

Oh what a good news for crypto currency. think, if a world richest person l mean mark Zuckerberg adopted bitcoin in his business like Facebook that means bitcoin has importance in the world. l think it's a good idea, that results it will be very helpful to attracted lot of people.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

I don't think that Facebook will be buying Bitcoin, what I read was Facebook is in the planning stages of them creating their own coin. Well for me, regardless if they are buying Bitcoin or not, I know that either way, it is good for the crypto currency world since it will still help in having more people know and be interested in cryptos in general.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

I, too, like most of the replies in the thread can't say for sure what Facebook or Zuckerberg's real plan is. They have been quite fickle-minded about what they want to do with cryptocurrency-related activities. Especially, if we would recall, they have banned all cryptocurrency-related postings in their platform that affected many bounty programs in a major way since Facebook campaigns have been part of the bounty programs ever since. However, if it's really true that Facebook will join the fray, then surely, it could help the cryptocurrency market a lot, since Facebook is a big social media platform.
I am hearing the news for so many time, I think that the possibility is still there, because bitcoin is now becoming popular and that is in fact going to happen very soon. I think that more and more big companies will bitcoin accept bitcoin and some will even create their own crypto currencies.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

Did they change their policies? as I know that earlier this year bitcoin and Google banned advertisements related to cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, but if they accept bitcoin then this is a good thing.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

Did they change their policies? as I know that earlier this year bitcoin and Google banned advertisements related to cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, but if they accept bitcoin then this is a good thing.
Facebook changed their policy which initially banned all ads related to ico and cryptocurrency. but maybe after they feel the impact of this ban which makes their income less, they finally change the rule. from the beginning I was sure they would change this policy.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

I do not think that would be a wise decision when facebook entered the Crypto market. because they have shareholdings for shareholders in stock. They will have no reason to appear in this market, I think you have a wrong idea. They can only cooperate with the altcoins.

Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

Facebook is one of the face of technological advancement in the world. Thus, Bitcoin now creating its own face of popularity which give benefitiary in various of people and company.

I think that facebook might have a chance to involve in this famous digital currency. However, they can create or develop their own digital currency since they are capable of improving things.

With that, facebook might help and support promoting cryptocurrency in the society. Cheesy
But if we think positive it will helps bitcoin a lot. I hope in future Facebook also involve with bitcoin and work tougher.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

Do you remember that Pavel Durov wanted to launch his crypto currency? And where is шe now? Correctly it is not. The same will happen with Facebook. If the market does not turn in the direction of the bulls, we will not see cooperation.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: