Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2527 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
Uuhm… it seems quite OK, although I won’t really support such an idea if they are to release it, and by the way I’m not really a fan of Facebook. But if they would do that it would be like the Facebook-pay or wallet, I can’t remember what it’s being called, users will be able to send and receive Bitcoin from family and friends on the Facebook chat. But like I said, it’s quite OK but not really good if it’s going to be done by Facebook, I don’t really recommend that.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evetemot

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

Facebook is one of the face of technological advancement in the world. Thus, Bitcoin now creating its own face of popularity which give benefitiary in various of people and company.

I think that facebook might have a chance to involve in this famous digital currency. However, they can create or develop their own digital currency since they are capable of improving things.

With that, facebook might help and support promoting cryptocurrency in the society. Cheesy
It will be great contribute for bitcoins since everyone is now connecting with Facebook they'll surly attract to bitcoins which can secure its future too.
GotNow

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

Some of the investment in crypto currencies have join the facebook to make it famous. Facebook nowadays is so famous all over the world. Most of the project in this forum have facebook campaign to spread the platform of the project. In my opinion about facebook will manage the bitcoin is future, there is a big possibilities that facebook is one of the reason why most of the project of this forum will be successful.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

I've read the article. said Facebook will use the blockchain system. and the coin is not bitcoin. but no definite thing can confirm this yet. and surely if that happens, it will really make the crypto price rising again .
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

In my opinion, while it's true that Facebook incorporating bitcoin into his company is a step forward in technology, I doubt that Facebook will need it to earn more money. As you said he's already third in the richest company in the world. How much do you really need to have a good life? Grin
Ajaaraan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

On my opinion, we know that Facebook has become known in the world as a medium of social communication. Now earn money from facebook. Joining BTC, earning money through Facebook. It is easy to publish news through facebook.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

It will be a great thing for Facebook to start accepting bitcoin as a payment methods, but we should not also forget the attack that cryptocurrency have suffered from Facebook e.g the ban of crypto ads on Facebook. I think their owner of Facebook has no intention of welcoming bitcoin but that could have been a very good tool in promoting bitcoin and also making Facebook more accessible.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:24:34 AM

Its long overdue Facebook joining Cryptos ecosystem I think they are initially sceptical about the whole idea and concept, now having studied blockchain technology paricularly using bitcoin as a mode of payment and see its fundamental benefits they are now trying to incorporates it into their payment system, well its a welcome development this will ensure more global recognition of Cryptos like bitcoin.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

Facebook has already entered the performance in the bitcoin forum, now the distribution of Facebook tokens is huge, reaching 25% of the share of wages that will be rewarded with Facebook bounties, this also helps BTC to develop and bitcoin is increasingly interested in the community.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

Dunia sudah tidak asing lagi dgn Facebook.. hari hari  Facebook di pergunakan oleh manusia di bumi ini tanpa Facebook terasa sepi sosial media alangkah baiknya apabila bitcoin bekerja sama dg Facebook baik itu untuk informasi atau sejenisnya ane sangatlah setuju jika saja kerja sama itu permanen..untuk kedepannya.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

Mark zuckerberg or rhe facebook has already joined cryptocurrency by creating their own crypto coin

After banning ICO advertisements in their platform months later announced that they are making this coin and may release soon.isnt it in justice to our community?
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:34:30 AM

Mark zuckerberg or rhe facebook has already joined cryptocurrency by creating their own crypto coin

After banning ICO advertisements in their platform months later announced that they are making this coin and may release soon.isnt it in justice to our community?
if this true,maybe massive adoption to bitcoin tehcnology or other altcoin will coming soon.it can be good news for crypto community and there will much support from other company.
leonarda

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:46:35 AM

Facebook is not in support of crypto. There are platform like steemit that use blockchain and are competing with FB now.
cezariya

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

I do not think that FB will launch its own coin anytime soon. They would not diversify as it will affect FB.
MirzaofDaska

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

It's not the first time the idea of a Facebook coin has been floated, but the plans take on some greater meaning in light of Facebook's recently reshuffled executive structure and newly formed blockchain group.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

Facebook has already entered the performance in the bitcoin forum, now the distribution of Facebook tokens is huge, reaching 25% of the share of wages that will be rewarded with Facebook bounties, this also helps BTC to develop and bitcoin is increasingly interested in the community.
This is splendid for bitcoin that company like Facebook is coming and investing in it. Right now, we really need this. The room for improvement must be filled out as soon as possible. And the big companies like Facebook and YouTube and others would play and important role in this formation. So, people don’t lose this chance and start getting this amazing money from bitcoin.
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

That was a great news and if that's true the population in BTC will grow even bigger nad its good in Facebook for them to try another stuff.
cleygaux

Activity: 656

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

Well if the Facebook founder is a genius he will built a new kind of blockchain that will solve the scalabilty issues faced by many new kind of blockchain today with atleast 1m tps lol and not only rely in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency he has a lot of resources to do it.
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

That  is great facebook will join in btc. Facebook will try another stuff and if its true this so great
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

Facebook will make the market positive changes but this information has not been officially announced. It will be the largest and most attractive ICO at the time. And does it replace the number 1 position of bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: