Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2529 times)
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

Facebook is largest social media in the world and having big capitalization in stock market. If facebook join in btc and cryptocurrency market, it will give big impact. But from what i am read, facebook only lifted their ban on crypto ads

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eyesninja21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:00:23 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

Interesting take. You don’t think there will be viable competitors to Bitcoin that are decentralized, or do you? If you do, then I think a Facebook crypto could become one of those, because a Facebook crypto could be decentralized from the start or at some point. Bitcoin is already facing competition.

Depending on the decisions of the bitcoin core dev team, they would stay on top or not. But if another coin were to beat bitcoin, it will be decentralized, open source, non-government/corporate-backed. Supporting a Facebook coin would be as bad as staying with our fraudulent monetary system.
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

Facebook is joining block chain technology nt crypto currencies Facebook won't create their own coin
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

The time before Facebook and twitter, Google shook hands to ban the content related to cryptographic code, but now join the BTC, it is extremely deserving of humiliation.
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Is it true that Facebook joins Bitcoin, if this is true then this is good news, and I hope this will help the development of bitcoin and cryptocurrency throughout the world.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
In my opinion this type of conclusions is too fast right now because we cannot predict that and we cannot know that for sure, but it feels like Facebook is feeling much more positive towards cryptocurrency than before.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

First of all, i don't think facebook will let that happen for now as they have let the crypto projects be banned on facebook. You can't see ads anymore about cryptos because they've prohibited it and then all of a sudden they will make crypto or bitcoin as one of their payments? That may take a while.
Second, I don't think that facebook or other social media platforms will consider cryptocurrencies because if they really see crypto or bitcoin as a big one, i think they already joined in investigating.
But i think everything will come in the right time. If they will really see crypto in a positive way then time will tell.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

In my opinion this type of conclusions is too fast right now because we cannot predict that and we cannot know that for sure, but it feels like Facebook is feeling much more positive towards cryptocurrency than before.

If the rumors are true and facebook is going to create their own market for cryptocurrency then bitcoins price will increase even more in the future and all you need is patience to become wealthy.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

big companies never miss a good technology, so I think it's time for Facebook to join BTC
ZwodderLucas

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

Facebook can easily create its own cryptocurrency and integrate it into the existing social networking platform. However, the company may choose to cooperate with one of the available currencies (depending on the purpose of the company) and help them overlook the expensive and long-term development.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:15:01 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 06:25:51 AM by Yaunfitda

First of all, i don't think facebook will let that happen for now as they have let the crypto projects be banned on facebook. You can't see ads anymore about cryptos because they've prohibited it and then all of a sudden they will make crypto or bitcoin as one of their payments? That may take a while.

As far as I know, Facebook already change their policy towards crypto.

https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/26/facebook-reverses-its-crypto-ad-ban/

But they are implementing strict policies and applicants will go to a process.

Second, I don't think that facebook or other social media platforms will consider cryptocurrencies because if they really see crypto or bitcoin as a big one, i think they already joined in investigating.
But i think everything will come in the right time. If they will really see crypto in a positive way then time will tell.

I agree. Social media is not into bitcoin and some of them are totally against it. They might change their stance in the future but they will not go into bitcoin and invest on it.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:16:42 AM

Crypto and Blockchain's reach as a machine is very broad and includes many fields when Facebook is committed to going into the crypto world so this will greatly benefit both the crypto community
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

This is a huge opportunity to both bitcoin and facebook. They can be a perfect tandem because both of them uses internet connection and this is new, i mean this is something that people seeks because of the convenience at the same time it is instant. It is a win win situation.

ThomasThorGG1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

Facebook has been experimenting with electronic money in the past. In 2009, the company launched Facebook Credits, which can be used to purchase virtual goods in popular games such as Farmville. However, this feature has not attracted the attention as expected and Facebook has stopped deploying just after 2 years. With the development of cryptocurrency as of today, FaceBook has probably found its chance
AliceSusana88

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:08:25 AM

I think Facebook has no plans to integrate cryptocurrency into the application, at least for a short time.
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

If Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg join bitcoin business so it is good for bitcoin industry. When they start bitcoin as a payment method in facebook, I don't know when will this. But it will good system for facebook organisation. I think bitcoin payment system for facebook should start soon.
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

If that's true it will be verygood in Facebook community it will be good in Facebook to try a new things.
BrianDCampbell343

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

This is a great way for Facebook. Currently, through Facebook payments, new users can only link their Messenger account with the debit and pay to friends by instant message, or purchase via Messenger and Marketplace on Facebook. The scope of use is limited, not linked to other e-commerce applications and sites.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

That is a very good news about cryptocurrency and bitcoin organization ,because we know facebook is powerful digital media outlets for informations and messages , so if facebook is joining bitcoin then, this a big leap for cryptocurrency activities and bitcoin holders.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Yahdz

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

for such payments using BTC it is likely to be realized, because FB wants to integrate blockchain technology into its business model, according to Gaurang Torvekar, CEO of Indorse, said that believing, Facebook can prevent violations by overcoming and solving many problems recently, especially protect the privacy of people from crimes committed by others in the future using the blokchain system. so, maybe if FB implement the Blockchain system,I can trust, and BTC will adjust for  payment problem

resources : https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-cryptocurrency-launch-bitcoin-blockchain-david-marcus-a8343261.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: