Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2527 times)
Gogosialver

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

This shows that the community is willing to embrace this idea from facebook as a good move.All bounty hunters are ready to promote the facecoin in grand style hope it is launched soon as the whole community is in anticipation for the facecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

That is a very good news to the cryptocurrency that facebook is now joining the bitcoin, so if this is true then this add the confidence of the bitcoin holders that the facebook has put trust on bitcoin, and we know that facebook is the popular social media as of now.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:01:06 AM

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg will not joining bitcoin I think because bitcoin will not give him huge profit because many are holding big amount of bitcoin and if Zuckerberg invest huge amount on bitcoin many will dump and Zuckerberg will loss profit. I think Zuckerberg will do is compete with bitcoin in her own coin wich is facebook coin.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
This will really improve their business to a new level. Imagine that you will have to pay easily using cryptocurrency plus with the ads using facebook or any related business that needs social media to its investors or contributors and at the same time facebook could collect the payment fee using the cryptocurrency system. I do hope that facebook should conduct an ICO for sure there will be so many investors.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

I doubt that its going to happen. Facebook can stand up on its own and it does not need bitcoin anymore. If ever btc did really great in the future, Mark Zuckerburg can easily open a seperate company that either accepts btc and altcoin or they create their own version of crypto.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

This is nice and great news... It is of great help to crypto or bitcoin to advertize and promotr digital coin to people because Facebook is most popular social media and once facebook posted about Bitcoin there will be Millions and Billions of facebook users to reach out and come to know Bitcoin.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
That's a very good idea, but maybe Mark Zuckerberg doesn't need income anymore. because maybe Facebook alone is enough for him. however, for bitcoin or grop shareholders from bitcoin representatives must submit to Mark Zuckerberg. if Mark Zuckerberg's answer agrees, bitcoin will increase or both parties will get the same benefits.
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

I believe if this happen many investor will interest to Bitcoin and make Bitcoin prices raise again, but I doubt this will happen, because I think he not need Bitcoin right now.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:29:45 PM

If that happens I believe Bitcoin has too big potential to really get Facebook and Facebook shares will rise to the highest ever. And it will be a spectacular blow to Bitcoin at the moment.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

Well they starting to let ads on facebook again and mark trying to make their own coins and i believe it might be big but what purpose is facebook coins? I think we already have good coins for payments.
If that happens I believe Bitcoin has too big potential to really get Facebook and Facebook shares will rise to the highest ever. And it will be a spectacular blow to Bitcoin at the moment.
No i dont think that how the stakes would works just because mark accepting cryptocurrency. There is a lot of improvement and if you study in economy life product cycle i think there is only little hope for facebook stock to rise again. They do have a big problem and thats makes their stock down so bad and i think accepting crypto only help to make transactions better and not going to help more people using facebook or even build trust on facebook. Facebook do need to use blockchain technology to build trust and not just using it as a payment system.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Changadithethor

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

I think facebook is beginning to support that development. well, there is no definite announcement, but I think slowly, facebook began to accept the development of cryptocurrency.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

Areas of activity in which bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be introduced in General, will necessarily experience a new positive round of development. It is strange to resist the already coming era of crypto-currencies. If you are backward and deny e-money, then you will be a failure!
they will fail and will be considered old-fashioned because they don't keep up with the times, cryptocurrency and blockchain are the way to a beautiful future openly for anyone
As a facebook user and at the same time a crypto investor this news is really great, for communication its a big help. Facebook will earn large money because of this move, many large companies already accepted bitcoin, l hope theres more companies will accept btc

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

Facebook is the largest social media and most active users today, I think if Mark wants to enter the world of Cryptocurrency, then he will not join Btc, but Facebook in my opinion will create their own Cryptocurrency
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

I already know that Facebook now joins btc, Facebook is already inside the work of the bounty campaign, I often follow the Facebook campaign, the income is quite a lot.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

Is this true?
I like hearing news like this and I hope bitcoin will rise when Facebook joins this bitcoin. And can make bitcoin grow.
Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

I think sooner or later it will happen. because Facebook is the cheapest promotion for bitcoin
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

It's so awkward. Not so long ago Facebook was "cleaning" it's data base from fake accounts and all sort of promotions, leaving this as a family place. Where only families with their family related issues are advertised. And then - BOOM! Facebook is reversing it's ban on crypto. Who would have thought.. who would have thought..

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

They one banned cryptocurrency and binary trading organizations from their platform and it hasn’t been long since they lifted the ban. So I don’t really know what you’re getting at here, if you mean lifting their ban, then they have already done that, unless you mean them creating their own cryptocurrency which I don’t really see as a good idea. Facebook is a big company and I don’t really think they need that, it’s all about social media so they should just focus on that.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

is that the right thing? if Facebook join with bitcoin is a good thing, this will increase the confidence of investors to invest in bitcoin, I think there will be many new investors entering this business, because Facebook is a monster company that is able to attract investors to invest their capital
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

Facebook now joining bitcoin? Well in my own opinion as we can see now bitcoin user as in online payment right why not user bitcoin in facebook as payment.  I think its good idea bitcoin use in FACEBOOK.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: