Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin volume is still rising ?  (Read 15737 times)
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

yes you are right I think the price and volume conditions of the bitcoin transaction this September began to experience price increases, hopefully this is good news and the beginning of the price increase like last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

Yes, Bitcoin will still increase its volume, maybe this couple months Bitcoins dropped but soon it rise again and you'll just wait and make profits. I read some articles that bitcoin will have a bull run this year so hodl your btc and don't panic sell.
Bitcoin is continues increasing it's volume. We know the value of bitcoin now is decreasing but this is normal in one investing the value is up and down. Hold your bitcoin and be calm and don't panic cause the right time will come and your investment get high profit.
volume up, price up! look at prices starting to rise slowly. keep calm, do not be rash, let alone panic selling will make prices collapse
again. wait for the right time to sell, don't worry holding back won't make you lose if you want to be patient
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

The daily transaction volume of bitcoin is always above $ 10 billion, this is what can make the value of bitcoin rise and fall significantly, but this is a good opportunity for investment because of the bright prospects.
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

Yes, Bitcoin will still increase its volume, maybe this couple months Bitcoins dropped but soon it rise again and you'll just wait and make profits. I read some articles that bitcoin will have a bull run this year so hodl your btc and don't panic sell.
Bitcoin is continues increasing it's volume. We know the value of bitcoin now is decreasing but this is normal in one investing the value is up and down. Hold your bitcoin and be calm and don't panic cause the right time will come and your investment get high profit.
volume up, price up! look at prices starting to rise slowly. keep calm, do not be rash, let alone panic selling will make prices collapse
again. wait for the right time to sell, don't worry holding back won't make you lose if you want to be patient
Ayah it is good to have patience, having more patience will rise you profit so it is good to keep holding right now we need wait for price to be high, now we are getting more profit so it will keep on increasing just wait and watch only because of more investments price is increasing soon it will be more than double, let’s see when the market will be green completely, I hope it will happen very soon.
kasturi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

yes of course because the limited supply and increasing demand will increase the volume of market capitalization, so that when bitcoin has run out of blocks for mining, there will be a higher price increase. currently we as asset holders in bitcoin can only wait for the increase to reach ATH again or be higher than that for this year.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

The market is really hard to predict and investors should be calm to make the right decision because the market trend is unclear. I believe that investors should plan and prepare for any situation that may occur during this period.

Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization ?

Yes I do believed that soon the price of bitcoin rise up again.  And make another history like what happen in 2017 the price value of bitcoin hits 20k. And I think bitcoin this year will hits again to the highest level.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:02:56 AM

Bitcoin continues to increase its volume. We know the value of bitcoin is now decreasing but this is normal in one investment value up and down. Hold your bitcoin and calm down and don't panic because the right time will come and your investment gets high profits. All businesses must definitely need patience for high profits
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:30:06 AM

Bitcoin has been maintaining its market cap well during last few months we have seen the dominance of bitcoin going past 50% mark and that was back in 2017 when we saw such dominance. And as the market recovers bitcoin will gain the most of the volume coming into the market.
This market is really growing, we cannot just see it easily since we are in a bear market but if you look at the investors many are still believing in this market. We will continue to rise over the year, and those who believes in this market since the beginning will have a brighter future. Bitcoin will show its power again very soon, it will dominance the market again and people will be more happy.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:15:20 AM

For now bitcoin volume become stagnant. Base on what I heard only a small portion is indeed for external use compared to invest for trading and holding.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:20:21 AM

I think its worth getting the best recovery from all the other altcoins. It was pumped up by many investors and it was absolutely unforgettable for Bitcoin holders. ETH was not given such priority and it was very sad. I like ETH and always hold it. Hopefully in the future it is still paid attention by the whales.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:24:19 AM

still maintained very well even though prices dropped dramatically, but did not affect the market cap of bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

still maintained very well even though prices dropped dramatically, but did not affect the market cap of bitcoin.
There is no way that if the prices dropped, it wont affect the market cap. They are related.
You can see it on the chart https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:11:59 AM

yes the volume of bitcoin is rising, the price ups and downs are common in the crypto world. Now the price if bitcoin is in downtrend
PlayChip

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:31:24 AM

Gotta love Bitcoin price speculation. I love hearing everybody's theories.

A guy in my office today (who really knows his stuff) said he expects it to bounce between 5500-7500 for the next month, with a gentle bull run starting in October.

BTC to the crypto market is like Batman to Gotham. It can be both the hero and the villain. But ultimately, if we let it, it will become the former. There has been some funny activity behind BTC all year, it's a shame it has been so manipulated. Hopefully it breaks to higher prices in 2019 where manipulation will not be so easy.
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:40:31 AM

Yes.
I think the buying volume is going up and trying to push the price to go up.
It is looking more and more bullish right now, so the volume will keep increasing over time.
Time to buy bitcoin if you haven't, great opportunity right now.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

It is hard to tell if we can call this current movement is a moving forward as i see no clear sign of a progress or a sign of a healthy market in which we don't know that anytime from now that the bitcoin market will fall again. So i think we should wait for more couple of months before this year will end so that we could conclude the real market performance of Bitcoin.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

I think so because the price of it is not that increasing. Even there are lot who buy bitcoin because it is there chance to gain profit, many ate selling for the small increase which make the volume rise. It is good news when many are taking this time an opportunity to have big volume to hold and helping the market to have good price which is everyone wait for.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

It is hard to tell if we can call this current movement is a moving forward as i see no clear sign of a progress or a sign of a healthy market in which we don't know that anytime from now that the bitcoin market will fall again. So i think we should wait for more couple of months before this year will end so that we could conclude the real market performance of Bitcoin.
with the current price increase, we can conclude that the volume is still growing. it is true, if at the end of the year BTC has a habit of rising significantly. and many people wait for that time to arrive
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

I never worry about the future of bitcoin, the daily transaction volume is always more than $ 9 billion or more than 53% of the total daily transactions of all cryptocurrencies transactions, of course bitcoin has the chance to skyrocket with a very large transaction volume.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: