Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin volume is still rising ?  (Read 15737 times)
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:30:24 AM

Most investors who entered the market recently are buying the future millions. IMHO, they will fail. Bitcoin is considered as the future of value storage tool, though, IMHO again, it would not happen, as the technology is already too old comparing with other techs in the market, they just need the same media coverage to sky rocket, or btc forks must happen every months to rich the level of new techs. Consider softwork as a software update. But miners greed is getting bigger as they do not want BTC with super low transactions as it is designed to be. The second, the real utility transactions volume of BTC is less then 0,02% of the avarage daily volume. This number was given by one company on a conference I visited. Seems to be very to the truth. 0,02% of btc is used for payments. Giving that 50% is stacked, it is still too small to count btc as a payment tool.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:35:14 AM

Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization ?

Yes, I positively think that bitcoin volume still rising from now on.because many investor's are now grabbing the opportunity to buy cheaper price value of bitcoin in the market.especially those investo'r who are targeting to hits big volume of profits.

Maybe that's true, but for now, it seems bitcoin fluctuations look more balanced, because of a number of purchases and small sales, are still continues to occur in the same way and at the same time, especially on some trading sites, well, this is what makes the price of bitcoin tends to grow stagnant.
bitcoin price and demand still stable around $6500,and when new equilibrium price created for several weeks in my experience it price could rise sharply after positive news come to market.
i hope the same with you.usually investors waiting trigger before they decided to buy bitcoin or altcoin.when it come to market, this equilibrium level could move to a higher price range.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:42:21 AM

Bitcoin volume and market cap is still rising gradually. The movement is not so significant now because the people are gradually familiarizing themselves with the concepts of Bitcoin and Blockchain. More and more people will join soon after they get to know the benefits of Bitcoin.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
FALUN LEE

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:48:17 AM

I Also Think BTC will go 100000 Dollar Surely Because Volume Of Bitcoin Increasing Day By Day
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:03:59 AM

Nope. Only the percentage of bitcoin domination is increasing. I believe it is now reaching more than 50% thanks to the weak holders and panic sellers who sold all their altcoins to buy bitcoin. The volume is just fluctuating between 200B to 220B and there's really no difference each month that has passed.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:04:58 AM

Yes, I positively think that bitcoin volume still rising from now on.because many investor's are now grabbing the opportunity to buy cheaper price value of bitcoin in the market.especially those investo'r who are targeting to hits big volume of profits.

Maybe that's true, but for now, it seems bitcoin fluctuations look more balanced, because of a number of purchases and small sales, are still continues to occur in the same way and at the same time, especially on some trading sites, well, this is what makes the price of bitcoin tends to grow stagnant.
bitcoin price and demand still stable around $6500,and when new equilibrium price created for several weeks in my experience it price could rise sharply after positive news come to market.
i hope the same with you.usually investors waiting trigger before they decided to buy bitcoin or altcoin.when it come to market, this equilibrium level could move to a higher price range.

When the investors start to move and enter in the market, then it will be a good time for us to prepare to sell the bitcoin because I think the price will also move to the higher price. And I think so far, bitcoin still on the rise and still dominate the market until now although the price is stable on $6500-$6600 but soon, it will break $7000, and I hope that at the end of the year, we can see the new level price and I hope that will be more than $9k.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

With the current market situation, I find it very possible. The bitcoin market has bounced back after severe downturns. I still believe the Bitcoin market will continue to grow until the end of the year as it has grown in 2017.
This is a good thing for the market no doubt. An element of stability and an extra addition to the price of Bitcoin is a news of joy. It revitalizes the dried spirits again. Besides, the market starts receiving additional investment in the coin and a whole process of approach to the recovery starts.

I would also love to add here that many people over here in the forum view the technology as dead when the price falls. There is no direct link like this. Appreciation and depreciation are phases of the market.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

Volume just moves up and down but if you think its still going up after seeing what happened during December then you are delusional. It was 3-4 times bigger than this even more at times. The bigger volume means the price is going up, its a circle, if the volume goes up the price goes up and if price goes up the volume goes up.

Considering bitcoin is a new tech that people are still getting into and there are still not even close to regular investment methods we can clearly say the volume for daily movement can go as high as 100 billion a day for trading purposes and when that happens I am sure it will reach 100k levels as well.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1960
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

maybe the volume of bitcoin is not always good, there are some moments that make bitcoin experience a decrease in volume such as the current condition of which the volume is falling.
Was reading an article on CNBC about the progress of cryptocurrency in general and Bitcoin in particular and was to surprised to know that the overall contribution of Bitcoin from 46% in July 2018 rose to 47.6% in August of the same year. This is a good sign for if the demand continued to rise this way, the price of Bitcoin will also be affected and this is what the market has been accepted to jump in. SO the volume of Bitcoin is rising great.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

Yeah bitcoin is still the highest favorable coin for investors. Most of the people still believe that bitcoin is the only hope for earning big profits in the future. Altcoin will not give such a big profits for coming several years. The market cap of bitcoin is still on top and all other crypto is far behind than bitcoin. Although many people converted their money to Altcoin because of the big dip in bitcoin price.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

Of course yes, bitcoin is still rising in terms of market capitalization because as long as many people are mining and many people are patronizing bitcoin due to its higher value, the volume of bitcoin still arise.
Despite the existence of more than 2 thousand tokens, Bitcoin dominance is still over 50%. The cryptocurrency value is growing as well as its price. It will be expensive soon.
It is incredible that despite the huge number of coins the bitcoin dominance is still so high but when you see the quality of all of those coins then it is easy to understand it, there are many good altcoins in the market and many of them are not very well known because the community doesn't give to them a lot of attention but there are also many projects that should not exist at all.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
tominsoto

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:02:13 PM

The daily transaction volume of bitcoin is always above $ 10 billion, this is what can make the value of bitcoin rise and fall significantly, but this is a good opportunity for investment because of the bright prospects Grin
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

The daily transaction volume of bitcoin is always above $ 10 billion, this is what can make the value of bitcoin rise and fall significantly, but this is a good opportunity for investment because of the bright prospects Grin
I think Bitcoin is still want of many investors, that's why its price is continuously rising because the demand is growing. Also its good to invest to it because of good project and really most reliable coin too. Even there are so many coins existed right now Bitcoin is still dominance and it is most profitable to all. Even its price is sudden change it is still worth it, and can give you opportunity to get huge profit.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will and still continues to increase because currently the price of bitcoin itself has begun to increase little by little and many expect that bitcoin will increase rapidly so that makes me sure

ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

I see that Bitcoin's capitalization is inferior to ethereum. Maybe this is because ethereum is often used as a smart contract in initial coin offering activities where new coins will be created with funding from investors who use smart contracts to invest their capital.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

The intrest to this technology is always growing and volume will always raise depending on news and factors that rely to popularity of product the same tech work with bitcoin and currencies

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:02:26 AM

Looking at the chart in the long run, I see the value of Bitcoin still rising sharply. Accompanied by that its mass has dropped a lot. This shows that it will be very valuable in the future.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

The market cap for bitcoin is slightly moving towards a bullish trend.The next resistance of 6800 $ is likely to be broken.

A lot of things is happening in the market, price value goes up and goes down dependent on the volume of investment by the investors in the market, Bitcoin remains on the Top among all Crypto coins on the market as posted, Its is the most stable coin until now, market structure as clear, Fundamental is good even with the erratic movement of its price value in the market.Market Cap. is not the determining factors for its price to rise up.
Hope that your prediction will be right. I also admit that the market value of bitcoin is still on top and people still believe in bitcoin the most. It is only bitcoin that will give them the high profit. Altcoin are very slow and if talk about Ripple, the market cap is rising very fast but the price is very low and it will take long time to give huge profits to its investors.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:32:19 AM

Of course yes, bitcoin is still rising in terms of market capitalization because as long as many people are mining and many people are patronizing bitcoin due to its higher value, the volume of bitcoin still arise.
Despite the existence of more than 2 thousand tokens, Bitcoin dominance is still over 50%. The cryptocurrency value is growing as well as its price. It will be expensive soon.
of course, because bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, almost all token or altcoin users must also use bitcoin, so you can say that when ico or altcoin users increase, bitcoin users will also increase later, volume increases due to spread, price increases will surely occur
Bitcoin is the future currency all over the world. It is not for making profit but for general use like our local currency. Investment in bitcoin is not for making money but also for using it throughout the world. This is the main difference in bitcoin and other cryptos. Online product sellers mostly accept only bitcoin as their payments and that is the reason for its high market volume.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:24:24 AM

That is right, that the value of a bitcoin will gradually rise, it is the market's starting point to get back what was given away. Because bitcoin has lost the faith of many people about a bitcoin growth. They are not yet ready to invest or hold it first, as the first reason for still having a market is to retract the time. At the end of this year in December, we are still hoping for a further increase in a bitcoin price until the end of the year.
Yeah it is right that the market value of bitcoin is rising but in these days the market is red and people is not putting their money in bitcoin because of the downing price of it. Many investors lost their money due to fall in the price and now new investors afraid of losing their money, that’s why they are very careful about their investment. But soon this bearish situation will come to an end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: