Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin volume is still rising ?  (Read 15737 times)
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization ?

if I personally still believe that bitcoin can still increase again, even though it is currently experiencing a sharp decline. because currently issues circulating that bitcoin will die, we should not be affected by it. because it will only harm us.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

Bitcoin volume has dropped in the past three months, but continues to maintain its large share of the market. Maybe once the market regains strength again, the volume will increase.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

Based from the chart, bitcoin should rice to $10k, then another consolidation for a much lower bear market. I expect Bitcoin to touch 3k before it will make a huge run to $100,000

This is really happening and never thouhgt tbat it will going to come true. I do not know how you speculate na d make the market price correction but basing on the stock knowledge I had bitcoin has a fix volume and even the coin market cap could be a reference that people.are dumping their holdings for the market cap volume for btc has drop also.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline and disappear from crypto, bitcoin is more likely to survive and recover.

alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

Bitcoin still new hope will growing up, but we hope bitcoin could be higher soon, after bad year we will waiting what happen at new years with bitcoin, growing up or down.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

Bitcoin still new hope will growing up, but we hope bitcoin could be higher soon, after bad year we will waiting what happen at new years with bitcoin, growing up or down.

The value or not increasing as before like that but the stability will definitely grow more than the previous page it is one of the important thing to develop the cryptocurrency so still a lot of hope from a lot of investors are there now.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:03:01 AM

For the current price of Bitcoin, there is a slight increase, but prices are like an irregular wave, so at the moment I prefer to wait for prices below, because I am worried about a market that is still not good.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

For the current price of Bitcoin, there is a slight increase, but prices are like an irregular wave, so at the moment I prefer to wait for prices below, because I am worried about a market that is still not good.
I guess so, many of us are waiting when the bull run starts, maybe this coming 2019 there's a lot of changes not only in bitcoin but also in the world of crypto.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

Our market has gone down and the capitalization of bitcoin has gone down. It is not growing in the past few days. From early 2018 until now, its value is gradually decreasing over time. I hope in 2019, our market will become more stable and bitcoin will grow more slowly.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

because bitcoin can be an easy asset fast and worth expensive and bitcoin has not been regulated legally and maybe the obvious reason is there is no tax in storage
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:44:59 AM

Bitcoin volume has dropped in the past three months, but continues to maintain its large share of the market. Maybe once the market regains strength again, the volume will increase.

Indeed, bitcoin dominance rising in the middle bitcoin volume decreasing. But i think the volume will increasing again when market start to recover again. I do believe 2019 will a good year and the price will increasing

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:48:37 AM

Indeed, bitcoin dominance rising in the middle bitcoin volume decreasing. But i think the volume will increasing again when market start to recover again. I do believe 2019 will a good year and the price will increasing

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. Bitcoin is not rising because its evident on the price levels. If volume is going up then obviously price is to spike as well. But this year its not the case though, There were some point that even XRP beat bitcoin in terms of daily trade volume.

Dominance is good but it's not a indication. What everyone should learn is to look at the trading pattern so that you can grasp the overall picture of the market.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:03:58 AM

Yes for sure this will rise if the demand will increase and we need more adoptions of bitcoin to increase the demand. Be patient as this will surprise us in the right time as we know that bitcoin has the ability to make a rally.

If bitcoin adoption become reality, i am believe bitcoin volume will rising and people will use bitcoin for transaction. Its true that we should patient in cryptocurrency market because its long term investment and i am always believe crypto market will growing bigger than before
the volume of bitcoin is decreasing and rising at this time it is still uncertain i think bitcoin lately has become hard to find and not a priority just not looking for it
the volume can increase depending on the year and the price of the market can be stable or not and my advice is HODL so that there are no problems with your thoughts
Yeah and any volume can go down when the downward trend occurs, prices fall and bearish occurs. when a bull run still occurs bitcoin marketcaps can reach hundreds of millions of dollars. but the current marketcaps when bad conditions occur, only around 60 million dollars
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:52:07 AM

Sure one win for Bitcoin users, even though while Bitcoin is still falling is not an impossible thing for Bitcoin to rise, it can be said for this year all crypto markets can improve in terms of price and other things.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:03:46 PM

Yes for sure this will rise if the demand will increase and we need more adoptions of bitcoin to increase the demand. Be patient as this will surprise us in the right time as we know that bitcoin has the ability to make a rally.

If bitcoin adoption become reality, i am believe bitcoin volume will rising and people will use bitcoin for transaction. Its true that we should patient in cryptocurrency market because its long term investment and i am always believe crypto market will growing bigger than before
the volume of bitcoin is decreasing and rising at this time it is still uncertain i think bitcoin lately has become hard to find and not a priority just not looking for it
the volume can increase depending on the year and the price of the market can be stable or not and my advice is HODL so that there are no problems with your thoughts
Yeah and any volume can go down when the downward trend occurs, prices fall and bearish occurs. when a bull run still occurs bitcoin marketcaps can reach hundreds of millions of dollars. but the current marketcaps when bad conditions occur, only around 60 million dollars
current capitalization didnt enough to make cryptocurrency price recovered.and we need more new investors to make it growth.daily volume trading important to attract investor join in this market.without huge volume market could not provide any opportunity from its volatility.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:14:45 PM

this year bitcoin has experience decrease in volume, but now the volume is starting to rise little by little, let's hope for next year highest volume will come back. it's been a long time since we feel bearish market it's time wake up.

LOL not because the value moves a little you can expect a bull market again..

Bearish will continue untill next year,so stop expecting and instead keep that in mind for you kwn betterment
accepting the reality of what is happening now is very important because it will strengthen our psychology, after BTC penetrates the defense in the area of ​​$ 6000, the downward trend starts, and until now the trend is still valid, before breaking the resistance. we hope that in the near future prices will recover soon
That much even better to do,accepting reality about the market condition and besides theres nothing will happen if we expect much on THis market situation

Just like investing with no assurance of getting profit it is a suicidal attemp,lets just be observant on this moment before putting our precious money at high risk conditions
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:56:00 AM

this year bitcoin has experience decrease in volume, but now the volume is starting to rise little by little, let's hope for next year highest volume will come back. it's been a long time since we feel bearish market it's time wake up.

Bearish will continue untill next year,so stop expecting and instead keep that in mind for you kwn betterment
accepting the reality of what is happening now is very important because it will strengthen our psychology, after BTC penetrates the defense in the area of ​​$ 6000, the downward trend starts, and until now the trend is still valid, before breaking the resistance. we hope that in the near future prices will recover soon
That much even better to do,accepting reality about the market condition and besides theres nothing will happen if we expect much on THis market situation

Just like investing with no assurance of getting profit it is a suicidal attemp,lets just be observant on this moment before putting our precious money at high risk conditions
not a businessman must take risks? but indeed all that must go through the right calculation. as long as we invest in the long term, we have to be calm with the uncertain market conditions, so that our targets are achieved
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:31:10 AM

current capitalization didnt enough to make cryptocurrency price recovered.and we need more new investors to make it growth.daily volume trading important to attract investor join in this market.without huge volume market could not provide any opportunity from its volatility.
Calm down the spread of bitcoin continues to occur and the growth of users will continue to run, it happens naturally, starting from word of mouth, advertising campaigns on google and so forth. yeah we need it so the volume and marketcaps are getting bigger and of course the price will be raised too
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:29:28 AM

not a businessman must take risks? but indeed all that must go through the right calculation. as long as we invest in the long term, we have to be calm with the uncertain market conditions, so that our targets are achieved
yes the volume of bitcoin rises sometimes down to less stable volume it is important for people investors are not carelessly buying and selling we have to see the price and volume are important and my principle is
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:12:47 PM

Well mate  this is crypto currency and good bad will come but this is now has started the best days of the market now price is again getting high I am sure very soon everything will be fine and market that been down for year will get too high but takes time and having patience is one of  the best key to avoid lose at red.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: