Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do older people like investing in Gold/Silver?  (Read 5215 times)
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:32:52 AM

I think parents don't understand and find it difficult to invest their assets in securities. maybe because they don't want to risk their property. because everyone knows that investing with precious metals will not suffer losses because the metal prices that are unlikely to go down, but in my opinion the lack of investing in precious metals is not able to generate large and fast profits. most parents choose not to take risks and don't want to think too much. most parents just want their lives relaxed and calm.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

Because investments in gold / silver have almost no risks, are more stable and guaranteed.
nadasreciev

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

More seasoned individuals incline toward Gold and silver than Bitcoin, in light of the fact that Bitcoin is Modern innovation and they don't comprehend that. they are confounded to comprehend what is Bitcoin, how the framework and how it functions, what about Bitcoin can procure cash. everything that they don't have a clue, and they simply think it is a joke, or betting. so they favor the Gold and Silver, which is the genuine article. furthermore, they've known since they were conceived.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

Seniors will invest in some self-approved investment projects, so gold and silver is a good choice for them, as few seniors will be interested in cryptocurrencies and don't even know what bitcoin is. I know young people are more open to something new, like cryptocurrencies.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

I'm not one who would invest in precious metals, but I have noticed that a good amount of the older generations are pretty keen in investing in these metals. They see it as a way to bet against the market, and a security that will always be safe -- even in the times of a market downturn/country failure as a whole.

I personally wouldn't even want to buy these metals in those events, as I don't see the reason to. I'd rather invest in securities that go up when the market shits itself (Payroll lending companies and so on and so forth)

Does anyone here know the reason behind people loving precious metals?

the reason why older people prefer to invest in precious metals may occur because because of many things, their knowledge of other investments, investing in precious metals may think they can feel safer, visible and tangible forms and maybe many others.
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

Easier for us (younger generation) to recuperate from a loss. The gold/silver market isn't as volatile as say crypto. I can understand why older people would rather not invest in a risky business. If they are retired then they don't have a stable income which is why gold/silver is a more desireable market to invest on. Also, there is the fact of knowledge. You gotta spend a lot of time learning about crypto before you can just indulge in it
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:17:20 PM

From the ancient time gold and silvers are already known as precious metals for assets and long term investments, so older people pattern to buy and invest gold and silver for this investment is for long term ,as the time goes by the price of this precious metals goes high as years goes by so this older people would love to buy this gold and silver.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

Maybe it's because gold and silver are easier to find in traditional markets that are close to their seats and also maybe because older people don't know and how to invest in bitcoin, and Alfi older people don't understand digital currency

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:49:26 PM

I'm not one who would invest in precious metals, but I have noticed that a good amount of the older generations are pretty keen in investing in these metals. They see it as a way to bet against the market, and a security that will always be safe -- even in the times of a market downturn/country failure as a whole.

I personally wouldn't even want to buy these metals in those events, as I don't see the reason to. I'd rather invest in securities that go up when the market shits itself (Payroll lending companies and so on and so forth)

Gold and silver is an old fashioned way in investing. These are both very valuable and less risk because the actual items is in your position. That is why older one's like to invest in it.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

because all they know is investment in gold and silver, they don't know how to invest in other commodities such as stocks, properties or even crypto currencies, so they choose what they already know how and opportunities to get profit without any desire to invest in other commodities
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

there are various reasons why aged people invests in gold. Gold Investors has low risk and high probability of earning huge money in time. The price of it over the past 10-years have popped 336% from $282 to around $1,230 an ounce. You can clearly see that it is a good long term investment.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:39:17 AM

Easier for us (younger generation) to recuperate from a loss. The gold/silver market isn't as volatile as say crypto. I can understand why older people would rather not invest in a risky business. If they are retired then they don't have a stable income which is why gold/silver is a more desireable market to invest on. Also, there is the fact of knowledge. You gotta spend a lot of time learning about crypto before you can just indulge in it

If you are looking on gold or silver chart, you will see its volatile too. But most old people investing on gold and silver because its thousand years trust. Old people only investing in real thing that they can trust and they can touch
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:53:41 AM

Most older people are stuck to gold investment because it has been in existence since the civilization on man. Most people are adamant to change. Bitcoin or crypto investment is just some few years old. A lot of people especially the old ones who are not technologically inclined are still not aware of crypto.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:06:14 AM

If you are looking on gold or silver chart, you will see its volatile too. But most old people investing on gold and silver because its thousand years trust. Old people only investing in real thing that they can trust and they can touch
besides that gold or silver are tangible objects, let alone can be used as jewelry. by using gold or silver, is a symbol of prosperity. besides that, even though prices are volcanic, it tends to rise from day to day
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

some people like precious metals because in terms of safe security, in terms of price which also does not contain a lot of losses, high public interest in the metal is due to the precious metal being considered a safe investment instrument
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

some people like precious metals because in terms of safe security, in terms of price which also does not contain a lot of losses, high public interest in the metal is due to the precious metal being considered a safe investment instrument
well, actually not only people who used to invest in gold and silver, but nowadays people are still trying to invest in that. well, it's very reasonable if it's done, because it's a real investment whose price is always increasing.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

Silver and Gold have established themselves as a safe investment havens. Not just the older people invest in them, younger persons also do invest in gold and silver. The blockchain is an evolving investment ecosystem that is yet to find its feet at present. The volatility is so high and older people don't like such investments. So stability is the major reason why the older people invest in gold and silver.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

HunterM

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

Because gold shows growth not one decade. Older people lived at a time when, apart from gold, there was no alternative. Everything else was risky and did not give high profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
yitzjoe

Activity: 390

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

Gold and silver are easy to carry and at the same time sell and they have real value that is difficult to be played by anyone and this is what makes some people still think gold is the best investment. Crypto comes with a very good potential for investment products but some laymen will find it difficult to invest in Crypto without special learning, especially those who do not understand information technology.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

Gold and silver have a long history as a means of maintaining value and increasing value!
Older people can't afford high-risk investments, and gold and silver are low-risk for older people to invest!

I think so it is. Maybe also it is in their generation that they tend to trust more on gold amd silver. They also are not fond of using internet today because it is not their generation who loves to surf. They are into physical investment or something such as gold and silver.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: