Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8883 times)
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

I liked the idea that when buying goods you can earn a crypto currency. I think that later the whole world will use the crypto currency, therefore this project will keep 100% success.

Crypto has a bright future so projects like these are most welcome. To be able to earn crypto in simple ways can only increase its popularity.

That right there can bring more people to crypto, and to be honest we need more people because that's the only way it can succeed.

First one that manages to go mainstream will be the real winner of crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

I liked the idea that when buying goods you can earn a crypto currency. I think that later the whole world will use the crypto currency, therefore this project will keep 100% success.

Crypto has a bright future so projects like these are most welcome. To be able to earn crypto in simple ways can only increase its popularity.

That right there can bring more people to crypto, and to be honest we need more people because that's the only way it can succeed.

First one that manages to go mainstream will be the real winner of crypto world.

That can be a double edged sword.It really depends what you as user want from crypto.SOme project will be ruined if they go mainstream.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:37:42 PM

That can be a double edged sword.It really depends what you as user want from crypto.SOme project will be ruined if they go mainstream.

True, but Dealjoy is the project that would benefit from the mainstream!
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:51:58 AM

Given the above this project will surely attract a lot of people into the crypto Cheesy
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:01:39 AM

Crypto cashbaks is one of the greatest ideas for crypto. But in my opinion Carry Protocol can gives us much better opportunities.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:24:49 AM

Crypto cashbaks is one of the greatest ideas for crypto. But in my opinion Carry Protocol can gives us much better opportunities.

What is the Carry Protocol?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

Dealjoy will bring us anonymous instant payments and a possibility to stay completely allowing us to find the best deals and bonuses with cashbacks paid out almost instantly with option to withdraw earned DEAL tokens to wallets any time to be traded for other cryptocurrencies.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

Have no idea, I think its not something relevant, some other project most likely.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

Agreed. Our goal is to bring a lot of nocoiners to crypto. What would be more convenient way to get into crypto, than earning some while doing normal shopping online? Tongue
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Have no idea, I think its not something relevant, some other project most likely.

I had to google it and this is what I got Carry makes personal data fair for consumers, marketers and merchants. Don't know anything else about it.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

Agreed. Our goal is to bring a lot of nocoiners to crypto. What would be more convenient way to get into crypto, than earning some while doing normal shopping online? Tongue

It is a great way and very friendly looking way to get into crypto for all those people that have a hard time seeing incentives of crypto indeed!Everyone understands cashback Cheesy
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

I had to google it and this is what I got Carry makes personal data fair for consumers, marketers and merchants. Don't know anything else about it.

It's just another crypto project that could be considered a competition to us, but it does not bring better stuff to the table then Dealjoy does if you ask me.
Inmytree

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

Best thing about Dealjoy is that it will be completely anonymous and instant.We don't have to fear of our data being sold around like Facebook did with tons of their users.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

Where will we be able to store Deal? Will MEW be ok or is there going to be a wallet that we will need to get specifically for Deal?

You can store DEAL tokens in MEW for example. It's an ERC-20 standardized token, so any Ethereum wallet supporting tokens works.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

Best thing about Dealjoy is that it will be completely anonymous and instant.We don't have to fear of our data being sold around like Facebook did with tons of their users.

This is one of the main benefits. as the world is stricken by this misuse of personal information.
bitcoindian

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

Dealjoy will bring us anonymous instant payments and a possibility to stay completely allowing us to find the best deals and bonuses with cashbacks paid out almost instantly with option to withdraw earned DEAL tokens to wallets any time to be traded for other cryptocurrencies.

Yes, giving cashback is a completely different option we have because this is the first concept i have seen giving cash back in terms DEAL token is always good. I think cash backs are based on the items we purchased through their specified websites.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

It's just another crypto project that could be considered a competition to us, but it does not bring better stuff to the table then Dealjoy does if you ask me.

Yeah, it's another crypto project, but we need to keep to Dealjoy Wink

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-carry-protocol/
Bacara

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

It is a great way and very friendly looking way to get into crypto for all those people that have a hard time seeing incentives of crypto indeed!Everyone understands cashback Cheesy

I like your marketing approach, you will surely attract a lot of people!
descuri

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

yes cashback is very popular and can get many people interested in the project. in investing phase, and after, too.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

yes cashback is very popular and can get many people interested in the project. in investing phase, and after, too.

It's important to attract as many people as possible, crypto need this Smiley

But if we don't get government regulations to loosen up then people will still have a hard time getting something out of crypto and that's a big problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: