Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8885 times)
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

Howe maany DEAL tokens we will have to stake to get Dealjoy Premium Membership?
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

I dont think thats decided yet,the amount needed,but it will be certainly bring some interesting benefits like instant cashback and higher cashback rates.
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:52:06 AM

I dont think thats decided yet,the amount needed,but it will be certainly bring some interesting benefits like instant cashback and higher cashback rates.

It will definitely pay of for those that are doing a lot of shopping,so it will be worth it to buy DEAL and enter this staking system.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

Yes, this is going to be completely different one compared to other cash back because DealJoy is going to be real deal which we get cashback in terms of Coin and not in terms of other altcoins. This cash back are based on the product we purchased in their partner websites.
banaynay

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

Hi! On the website https://dealjoy.io you pointed out "Merchants supported by Dealjoy": Alibaba, Ebay, AliExpress, GearBest ets. Do you have a cooperation agreement with these companies? Or is the goal? These companies have existing programs cashback. What makes you think they'll work with you? The cryptocurrency market is very volatile... Thanks for reply! Good luck!

By cooperating with Dealjoy these companies will have access to the crypto market.

Companies which before did not tamper into crypto will now also be able to have these customers.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

How much funds raised during ICO will be allocated to marketing and R&D?

30% founds will be allocated for marketing.

Considering the importance which marketing have today I think that this is a good decision.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

Considering the importance which marketing have today I think that this is a good decision.
In crypto the most important thing is marketing then the work team does. That's not maybe good but all do it so if you dont want to be stuck in dust like many other projects focusing on marketing is really good thing to do.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

It will definitely pay of for those that are doing a lot of shopping,so it will be worth it to buy DEAL and enter this staking system.

I imagine the trades will be many. I hope that the integratiom goes smoothly so that the cashback program will be good.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

In crypto the most important thing is marketing then the work team does. That's not maybe good but all do it so if you dont want to be stuck in dust like many other projects focusing on marketing is really good thing to do.

I agree, however, no one should neglect develepement of the plaftorm, that must be number one priority.

Any news on when we can expect some beta results?
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

I agree, however, no one should neglect develepement of the plaftorm, that must be number one priority.

What ? Beta? They are not ready MVP, concept. About beta we can talk in 2019 but not now...

Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

What ? Beta? They are not ready MVP, concept. About beta we can talk in 2019 but not now...

That makes sense. I also didnt know the exact plans for MVP.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

Yeah, between us - I see the project is still very raw, I don't understand how they can prepare for the ICO if have nothing to show.

EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

According to the roadmap open beta is planed for Q1 so we cwn expect results in the first months of 2019...
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

According to the roadmap open beta is planed for Q1 so we cwn expect results in the first months of 2019...

Will there be any regional restrictions for beta participations?
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:00:15 AM

Yeah, between us - I see the project is still very raw, I don't understand how they can prepare for the ICO if have nothing to show.

I'm sure tat team will bring some to the table that is more tangible.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:11:05 AM

I don't think so, no reason for that, except maybe US.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:16:47 AM

Does Dealjoy plan to migrate tokens to coins later? Switching from ETH blockchain and making Deal blockchain?
KimiNonaWa

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:21:02 AM

Does anyone know what will Dealshop be used for?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:28:04 AM

Does anyone know what will Dealshop be used for?

You can learn more about it form WP or have a look at it on this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dealjoy/comments/9dlem7/dealshop/
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

Maybe something like that will haooen if Dealjoy focus on some specific brands and retailers that are available only in specific regions/countries.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: