Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Future...?  (Read 767 times)
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

If you compare with other coins, it seems to me that the future of bitcoin is the most promising. Even if we assume that the crisis in the crypto-currency market will be longer than everyone expected bitcoin will remain a coin with the greatest confidence so capital can move from altcoins to bitcoin and this will make it the most tenacious.
This is certainly true. Because Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. But I believe in the future; ETH will be able to overthrow Bitcoin

I have the same thoughts as you. Everyone knows that ETH is becoming more popular because ETH is currently in second place. ETH will overthrow Bitcoin in a few years

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

I'm just thinking if bitcoin is the future itself, why would you bother of thinking the future of bitcoin?
Because everyone is curious to know that Bitcoin's future will be good or fall. But I think there will be new platforms coming out, and Bitcoin will probably end in 10 years

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

If you compare the price from the past 3 years to what it's going through past 3 months... it definitely feels like a bubble now.
Although I'm a newcomer know to the cryptocurrency market in 2017. But I still think Bitcoin not a bubble. Because many people are investing in Bitcoin every day
hodl_news

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

The price of most crypto currency is not stable now, as now people only learn about the new and the market and join it, which leads to a sharp rise in prices. I think that when most people join the crypto currency market, the price will be more stable.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

There is no future because new crypto projects are getting steeper Socratus is the top project
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

Bitcoin was the first blockchain based cryptocurrency and is as yet the market pioneer in view of market capitalization. However, even as the benchmark in the crypto ecosystem, it remains exceptionally volatile. Your opinion about the Future of Bitcoin...
I believe that future Bitcoin prices will increase to $ 50,000 and people will always buy Bitcoin with high demand even if the Bitcoin price drops

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

The price of most crypto currency is not stable now, as now people only learn about the new and the market and join it, which leads to a sharp rise in prices. I think that when most people join the crypto currency market, the price will be more stable.
I think the Bitcoin price will never be stable in the future. Because there are many whales who keep tens of thousands of BTCs in their wallets

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

I think we're all here to talk about Bitcoin's future. It does not seem very reasonable to say that I do not believe Bitcoin on a forum that is named Bitcointalk. Bitcoin will be appreciated in the future, I think everyone here knows it. But that's the question of how much we earn up to that time.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

I think the Bitcoin price will never be stable in the future. Because there are many whales who keep tens of thousands of BTCs in their wallets

I agree with you. Whales are very easy to manipulate the price of the market. They can cause Bitcoin prices to increase or decrease because they have a lot of Bitcoin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

I agree with you. Whales are very easy to manipulate the price of the market. They can cause Bitcoin prices to increase or decrease because they have a lot of Bitcoin

Rest assured that in the future the government will prevent the whale from appearing in the crypto market. The government will always adjust Bitcoin prices reasonably

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

Bitcoin was the first blockchain based cryptocurrency and is as yet the market pioneer in view of market capitalization. However, even as the benchmark in the crypto ecosystem, it remains exceptionally volatile. Your opinion about the Future of Bitcoin...
The crypto market is always volatile, and Bitcoin is no exception. There are many who have been right. Bitcoin is a bubble

Am I spamming? Report me!
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:31:44 PM

We can not predict the future of Bitcoin and the price of the crypto market. But I always believed in Bitcoin because I knew Bitcoin would always be profitable for investors

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

We can not predict the future of Bitcoin and the price of the crypto market. But I always believed in Bitcoin because I knew Bitcoin would always be profitable for investors

Exactly. Most people are focused on investing with the only desire is to make money. If someone says he invests in Bitcoin because he loves blockchain technology, the truth is he is lying.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

We can not be sure that in the future Bitcoin can survive 100%. Bitcoin is still stable, but Bitcoin may someday disappear, and many people will become impoverished.

Am I spamming? Report me!
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

Only a few months will be Bitcoin's 10th birthday. You can see that Bitcoin is still in our world for ten years and Bitcoin is probably the future of humanity.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

My opinion is that Bitcoin will be accepted by the government as a form of payment on the internet and the government will have control over the price of Bitcoin.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

I think Bitcoin will have a bright future in the future, Day by day Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is becoming very famous and profitable around the world so It will play an important role in the future. I also assume that Bitcoin will dominate in the money market very soon.
Agree with your opinion. In fact, I have seen a lot of people using Bitcoin to buy a house and a car. Probably in the future, Bitcoin will dominate the currency market

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

I think Bitcoin is more convincing in its development compared to altcoin in the future, but does not rule out bitcoin prices lower than now. Given that all crypto currencies are very difficult to predict, for various reasons that affect the price. It is very difficult to determine the future of bitcoin. So I think if we are confident about the future of bitcoin and altcoin, then we should not hesitate and panic in investing or trading.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

I think in the nearest future bitcoin will be legalized and many countries will be using bitcoin as a miss of payment not only online but with same way as other local currency and bitcoin will be well known by many citizens and by then bitcoin transaction speeds will be faster than as it is Now.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:44:37 AM

Maybe someday bitcoin can be accepted by the government so it will make it easier for us in the payment process, and maybe in the next few years bitcoin value will grow. With so will more people who use bitcoin because interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: