Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people believe and invest in fraudulent ICO?  (Read 3299 times)
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:34:52 PM

Yes, because people do not always understand fraudsters or not, and there is also a chance that he will go and everything will be fine!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 05:25:42 PM

because before the investors perhaps they were more imprudent and with the hope of a quick gain they did not do enough searches / controls on the icos, but with the bear market the investors are much more careful and they think twice before investing
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:26:58 PM

I do not think that people who believe in crypto currencies and invest a lot of time in this industry and contributing to the scam projects. Be careful and research each project before taking part in it and everything will be great.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:37:31 PM

As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?
I also wonder what is the project which has collected so much money , but I can say that there are projects that are well organized and the team is open but anyway the project is cast and not doing anything that most of the projects does

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 06:40:25 PM

Obviously, they invest because they don't think it's fraudulent.
No one will invest in something if they know its a fraud.

They don't think it is a scam for many reasons.
I would say the main reason is because people are greedy and lazy.
They hear the hype and fomo and don't think things through.
So they end up making hasty decisions without doing due dilligence.
I would say that any reasonable person who does their fact checking and research can easily avoid scams.

On another note, where did you get the 1 Billion number?
It sounds made up.  In investing, it is not wise to base your trading decisions on made up numbers.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:46:50 PM

As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?
I also wonder what is the project which has collected so much money , but I can say that there are projects that are well organized and the team is open but anyway the project is cast and not doing anything that most of the projects does
Today, by chance, today we can give a lot of examples of such projects, where everything was open and any information was available. I even analyzed the information and studied all the team names of certain companies, anyway, many users and investors could not avoid fraud.
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:54:54 PM

Nowadays people have become more aware of the scams in the ico space even though we still have a partial pump in that space. However, most people were not really interested in the problems ICOs were looking to solve, they were scammed because they only wanted to flip their investments.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:04:36 PM

not all ico do cheating, lots of ico that give big profits to investors , it all depends on our skills , investing in our ico must be really careful because investing in ico is very risky, my advice if you don't have skills in ico don't invest in ico

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:35:59 PM

For ordinary traders, it is difficult to find a 100% real ICO project. I think most people's investments are more like speculation. This also makes it easy for ICO fraudsters to raise funds.

The easiest way to deceive a person is to promise him a good salary. People in the pursuit of large profits lose all caution and are ready to invest in the most risky projects.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:51:53 PM

They want to get a quick profit but do not study projects and do not have investment experience. That is why only accredited investors can invest in the USA and China.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:01:10 PM

The sphere of cryptocurrency attracts people with its opportunity to get a good profit in a short time. Investing in ICO projects is an opportunity to multiply your investments. But wherever there is a big profit there is a big risk of losing your money. Therefore, you need to carefully study the projects in which you are going to invest.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:03:35 PM

The rate at which ICO PS are being lunched is alarming. Although, this was so numerous in 2018, but we do not yet know what will happen in 2019.
I am looking forward to the time that the ICOs lunched in the crypto space, will be free of scam and investors will have the trust to invest
We are yet to say if they have reduced, but investors have to do their research before venturing into any investment.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:56:59 PM

I think that now people are more careful about the analysis of the ICO, before investing in it. But scammers have become more inventive and it is not always possible to understand until the last, whether it is a good ICO or not.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:05:02 AM

Basically, not all ICO's are intended to scam people. There's still a percentage of successful ICO that contributed too much in the market and the world. Still, investing in ICO is profitable but to avoid scam is difficult. I guess people believe in an ICO if they studied it well, and they are familiar with its project plan.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:28:48 AM

Maybe because many are not careful in determining ICO projects so they are trapped in fake ICO projects. All people certainly don't want to invest in fraudulent ICOs and now they are also good at cheating everyone. And at least we have done research to avoid fake projects.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:35:43 AM

Because they still believe on it and they also have believe that ICO investing will make them rich and iam also invest on it and i really scam to the point the roadmap or a plan for the project is true.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:44:42 AM

I think quick gains and moon/lambo is what brought us here in the first place. Hype catched many of the noobs, it will be a constant cycle of noobs getting burned.
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:33:16 AM

People today are more aware of the scam ICO's and I believe they will not going to support one. We just need to be open and tell everyone if we noticed some fraudulent ICO's.

Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:38:16 AM

Because they do not know that that ICO will turn into scam  Grin. Simple.
I will offer your invest into my ICO and at first I will say that it is a pure scam, will you invest? Ofcourse that you won´t.

EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:09:53 PM

Investors do not normally know that the ICO they are investing are scams. If they do they would not have invested in those ICOs. In fairness, scam ICOs are getting sophisticated in presenting their project so people will believe in them. I think it is important that investors will become wiser this year so that people will go back in believing in cryptos.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: