Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:29:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people believe and invest in fraudulent ICO?  (Read 3306 times)
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:20:10 PM

As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?
From a few ico, people earned big money, x5-x10 is normal for good project after ico so many people started to invest them and they thought they will get good profit everytime but in 2018 this didn't happen and people lost much money in icos.
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:03:16 PM

As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?
Because they do not know that that ICO will turn into scam  Grin. Simple.
I will offer your invest into my ICO and at first I will say that it is a pure scam, will you invest? Ofcourse that you won´t.
Of course it is. No one can be stupid to invest in a scam project, and they lose all the money. They only knew that the project was deceptive when they realized that the project had disappeared. No one can know in advance when investing in ICO, the most adventurous game

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:06:05 PM

I think investment in fraudulent icos is not everyone faults

Good projects with valuable icos and strong team ended up fraudulent
Even project such as Desico with government support is also refusing to pay for work done and that is also fraudulent
We can only be careful
Xtinah

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:07:50 PM

you are asking why people invest in fraudulent ICo's as if they knew it was scam and deliberately invested in it. Many people are not aware that an ico is scam until after they have invested although some ICo's spell scam, even as a novice you will know that a particular project is scam looking at the website, whitepaper if at all there is and some other factors, but some people still invest.... I guess some like taking risk while there are ICo's that looks very genuine but ends up being scam. Most ICo's nowadays are fake and a waste of time and money. The era of ico is gone, when huge profits were made from icos.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:17:44 PM

Nobody can't know that this is fraudulent project and still invest in such project. Most people that fall victims of the fraudulent are newbies, I could also remember when I started crypto I also fall victim of the fraudulent project.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:02:03 PM

those who invest don't know if ico will scam and the team runs away with all the money of investors, those who invest only look at products and planing in the future and nobody knows what the team plans, whether real to develop their products or just cheat everyone

hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:06:53 PM

Well, fraudsters have a successful year any year. There is no way to make a quality product so they simply steal our money with impunity. These events kill the cryptocurrency.

CryptoAlphaStar

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:08:36 PM

That's the mystery of all mysteries. Although, it is not easy to pinpoint an ICO as a scam. But a lot of them are kinda suspicious and still raise some money.
It may be money from the founders themselves, just to boost the raised money counter. We can't know that.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:29:55 PM

everything is simple in the first couple you do not recognize that they can deceive you in the future, in my opinion it’s very difficult for beginners because they don’t even know about it, and the rest are just better able to analyze to avoid such situations
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:30:47 PM

The thing is that people do not have as much experience as they would like, because it is the experience today that can play a serious role in investing in a good project that really brings us opportunities.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:50:11 PM

Yes, probably it's true that so far, many ICOs are scam. However, why there are still many people investing in ICO?
It is because we still believe that there are still many ICOs that are legit and worthy to invest. That is why, we must be able to choose the right ICO that we want to invest.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:06:35 PM

many scammers have a good experience and they know how to cheat people. so investors still believe to ICOs that offer good idea and return on investment.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:15:10 PM

I really don't fault or blame people that invest in fake ICOs because most of these ICOs come looking very legit, it will take only an expert to realize it is an ICO. And it's not most people that have time to follow top crypto analyst, so they may likely fall for the scam. And trust me, nobody is immune to scam, it just takes the right person to do so.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:18:55 PM

a lot of revelation came out last year how some angel investors even funded scam projects consciously to reach the softcap, the take their fund after hardcap . The claim of scam in space was very difficult to identify, thats why a lot of measure is demanded to control it. It cant be eradicated but reduced and I believe countries that show more concern to control it, will benefit from investors confidence to fund in the coming days.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:36:48 PM

Nobody wants to throw money. Investing in the ICO scam is losing 100% money. They invest because of being tricked, scam projects become more sophisticated. Phishing projects are becoming more and more intelligent in terms of form, organization, and scale of fraud. We should be alert in cheating on an investment project.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:06:39 PM

All this is the consequences of 2017 and the rapid growth of the entire crypto currency, when any investment brought a large income. When prices began to fall, many continued to invest by inertia, now they have become smarter and more selective
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:10:50 PM

I see all that because people follow the hype. when they see something popular they will be interested. this is the main reason why many people are fooled by the Scam project.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:18:21 PM

Because there are many community here who got involved in different ICO project who got earned in it.
So no wonder why majority of them are still investing in it, even though its too risky to invest in there, because some or majority of the investors or
community still believed that ico this time 2019 will gonna be good in the end.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:08:15 PM

Fake things have good glare. All of us gets attracted to the glare and get trapped. It needs an experience to stay away from these frauds.
BTCreward

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:51:24 PM

I personally think that when cryptocurrencies were at their peak, people thought that investing in such projects, which offer you a profit for a couple of months in 100 - 200 percent, this is correct and this is a good option for investing their funds, only projects turned out to be fraudulent.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: