Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:39:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people believe and invest in fraudulent ICO?  (Read 3306 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

Its like when you bitcoin first introduced to you. People would say they become financially free by investing in it and even they explain it to you how, you still get curioused and want to experience it. Even though you are experimenting on it, you still put some time, money and effort into it. People who wants to earn more tries everything and i guess thats better than not trying at all.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

You never know at the beginning if this or that project fails. Just a year ago this market was extrimely profitable, many many İCO projects were created.  Unfortunately lots of scam coins poped out too. At the beginning it is difficult to understand if the products worth buyin or no. Researching, reading lots of information helps a bit but still it is risky.  To my mind important thing is you must do deep research of  development team and product before investing.
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

The ongoing projects behind the ICO look promising that's why more investors are attracted to it and make others believe to invest in it. In the earlier stage, you can't really tell if the ICO is legitimate or scam. Therefore, it's not anyone's fault. It is just that the people who invested are just victims of this scam ICO's.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

There are many reasons for this. Due to the unequal information, irrational investment, and the early profitability of Ponzi schemes, these reasons are the reasons why scam ico can defraud money, as an investor, is difficult to clearly understand the background of a project team.

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?

well, and why did you join the bounty campaign? doesn't this become ridiculous when you ask why people invest in ico, while you yourself become a bounty hunter for ico projects. try to learn more about ico and investment knowledge.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

There are many reasons for this. Due to the unequal information, irrational investment, and the early profitability of Ponzi schemes, these reasons are the reasons why scam ico can defraud money, as an investor, is difficult to clearly understand the background of a project team.
If it is a new investor, certainly not many investors from ICO will know the background of the team. but for investors who have long joined ico, I don't think only the team will be observed. greater profits can be obtained from ico investment, but all of that depends on how investors assess the project in depth.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?

I think no one wants to invest or join in an ICO that is obvious scammy or fraudulent. Maybe because the dev's team is expert in concealing their identity and their project seemed very promising somehow but unknowingly it's a trap and before they know it, they had been scammed.
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

No one knows the fate of any ICO on this forum. They come promising almost heaven to us and we have no other option than to join. One thing you have to know no one knows fraudulent ICOs. They invest into it and later realise that they have been scammed. There are really a lot of scams out there in the market. Be careful. Alway check their website, their communities, are they active on social media etc. Also, do you believe in their project etc. For example, I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

I think only a lazy man is a victim of Scam ICO
If you can do your research and maintained honesty with yourself

You will rarely make a wrong change
While investing, you must not have a greedy heart
Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:29:10 PM

I do not believe that all ICO companies are scammers. Not a large proportion of good, promising projects still exist. And the fact that people are rushing and investing without considering the company fully. The business and problems of the most investors.
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:29:34 PM

It is hard to detect a very promising cryptocurrency. It could be very promising and the sharing is very high that is why many investors are fooled.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

of all existing Ico maybe only half are correct and have a high selling value..
seen from the many of our own Ico must be more careful,we cannot predict briefly whether this Ico will succeed.!!

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

I know cases when people who are not one year in the crypto currency and even they fell for the tricks of scammers, because there is information that makes you believe and hope but in the end it's just a Scam trick.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

well orchestrated story is much more interesting compare true and sincere technology that improve life. people are loss minded sheep they like to follow charismatic story teller, regardless what story it is, true or scam. remember during high school every one like to follow popular kid instead of nerds?? the real people who actually build the world are the nerds. not those popular kids. so make choice wisely.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

Most of the time most of the people do not know that they are investing in some thing fraudulent. They are just trying to make money and trying to get into projects early enough that they have the most advantage to make money from the market. Then there are the people who know they are investing in something fraudulent but are just trying to make money before they pull out

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

We can not say ICOs are scam on the whole but most of ICOs are definitely scam and many of them comes with less than $0.01 even their coin value is $0.5 during ICO sales.
These investors are mostly newbies who don't research before opting a coin and then they lose their money, we should always give priority to bitcoin first
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

of course because the person is not careful in determining the ICO. people are currently following the ICO because they expect big profits from there. if I have assets, it is better to buy altcoins / tokens that are already listed in the market and have cheap prices at this time. because it could be the price will increase at the end of the year
That doesn't determine you will get profit even though the altcoin has been listed on the market. Many shitcoins who doesn't has a good projects so that only a few times in exchange and then doesn't has value cause there are no investors who contribute to make it worth. Bitcoin is one of the crypto currencies that will continue to survive, many investors in it and pump and dumps rarely occur even though has never happened. Someone who has long been in the crypto currency industry they will choose bitcoin compared to altcoin.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

Newbies are the ones that fall victim for this and they will invest there hard earned money in this fraudulent projects, something have to be done about this ,I'd advice newbies to becareful and only invest in serious projects only ,scamy projects will only hurt you
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

They invsst in the scam ICOs because they do not know how to look for a good ICOs they just invest and invest just to have money they do not think what will happen if they just invest and invest without looking and checking out the ICOs carefully.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

In my opinion, the reason people believe and invest in fraudulent ICOs is that they are eager to make a quick profit. They have overlooked the principle of careful research and selection of potential ICOs for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: