Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4695 times)
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

If we have to move our business forward. And earning money in it. So we should not believe in any kind of future. Because such a prediction is just a rumor. If we do all these rumors on yawn and invest in it. So we have 99% of the damage from that investment. We should not ignore these prophecies.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

When the market began to grow, my friends and I decided to trust the traders ! The traders had a pay-per-view channel in telegram and we bought it and then it brought us profits and we thought we were in the right place. But in fact, everything just grew up in whatever you invested and when everything started to fall, we realized that they were scammers and never bought chats with the market forecast !
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.

Yes, you are quite right. We must always rely on our own thoughts and intuition. We need to do our own research and only then make important decisions.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

I believe that trying to predict the market leads to disappointment. therefore, the best strategy is a long-term investment. there are only 2 options, or the technology will grow, or not)
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

crypto market is not stable at all, I don't know how people can predict crypto value for the next 5 years. they even know the uncertainty in the crypto world.
maskeffec

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

This is a speculative market and Bitcoin is largely a speculative asset. Also most of crypto trading is based on short-term predictions. If people stop predicting / speculating on bitcoin prices, market movements will stop and growth will be stopped. Without predictions, nothing will be achieved.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

I agree with you, but it doesn't hurt if you want to start buying coins, we must to find out about the price predictions that will occur, will go up or down. but if you have continued to buy or invest, it is advisable to stay away from price predictions, because of the reasons above that can harm us and make us panic selling.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

Predictions are based only on one's subjective views, it is not entirely accurate. You should not trust anyone other than yourself. Believe in your knowledge.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

yes we have to stay away from market predictions so we are not affected by news that is not good with bitcoin. we all have to stand firm and must be able to withstand emotions when market prices decline, we all will definitely get huge profits when the market recovers.
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

Predictions for me is very useful to analyze the market and how they predict it.. I use TDView website to check on how other people see the market if its going up or low.. also some people rely on on this chart since you dont know if that is true and not to rely on other information on the intenet.  Sad
Senya777

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

Forecasts are different. I agree that believing everything is ridiculous. however, it is necessary to control the market at least for their actions and understand what is happening. For example, I drew a parallel between the bitcoin market and the Microsoft stock market in 2000 and saw a lot of coincidences, also made a forecast for myself. To my surprise, a lot of traders agree about me. but we must understand that this is just a forecast and the market can turn in a completely different direction. That's market.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

Most market predictions are very deceptive. Following market predictions without any apparent pr baseline information about the market may lead you into a deep tip fall. I use to following one cypto signal. At first i found it quieting interesting how the predictions come and there is sudden change in the market. But then, later i realized it has been very misleading. And most often than not has cost me lost of lot of money.  
doanngocdiep02

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

Also majority of the crypto trades are based on short term predictions. If people stop predicting/speculating bitcoin's price, the market movement will be halted and the growth will be stopped. Bitcoin is largely a speculative asset. Without prediction, nothing will be achieved.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

Market predictions actually cannot be accurate. Current market predictions are only one opinion that only confuses market owners. because maybe now the prediction will be inferior to the actual event. so I don't think too much of the market predictions that give a basic statement.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

Market predictions can be right, we, as investors, can learn market predictions to plan to buy a coin and sell it at the right time. You will act nonsense without a prediction and cannot develop better.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

Yes, don't believe another person or another organization where you will find prediction about market. Make your own research about market for some days, you will be able to take your decision. You may sometimes misunderstood by own opinion but after some days you will able to take right decision.

amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

I agree with many guys! I personally never guess what will happen to the course bitcoin! bitcoin is very unstable, and it's hard to guess what the price will be! it depends very much on the news. It also depends very much on how big players will behave themselves, they will buy or sell a large volume!
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

Market predictions can be taken into consideration in making decisions, but sometimes can also make us lose confidence and panic. For that, in investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency, we should understand what we invest and how it works and what factors influence the price movement. So we can make a decision when it's time to buy and sell or hold, and always have confidence and be able to be patient in waiting for price increases.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

There are lots of predictions coming from the experts and they can be totally opposite one to another. Practically you can not know what to listen. But it is still more than good to keep in touch with those because we can define our own picture about market by using informations from the predictions and combine it with current situation that we can see by daily observation.

You are right.  Although there are lots of predictions about the market prices, no one can really predict what might going to happen for the prices of cryptocurrency but atleat it can give you an idea plus if you will study the flow of prices every year and the current market situation, it might help you as well, I mean by deciding what you will do with your coins.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Sergey698698

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

Not love forecasts.No one can predict the price movement.You must understand that in case of failure you will only blame yourself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: