Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:55:36 PM

Market predictions has now become the order of the day and many people are following them selling their coins at lower prices. I think those who does that are those who buys them at that lower price. Lets keep away from them and be patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benatiabayer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

In my opinion, when you invest in a certain market, you should carefully study the market and read the posts on this forum like? The market will continue to grow or decline more and more to you to decide whether to continue on it or not.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

Based on the analysis some of the experts will predict but there is no guarantee whether it will reach their target or not. Of course, sometimes we should not bother about dreaming those predictions because we might be in troubled if we buy bitcoin at the high value.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

in my opinion it's wrong. we must get information from all sources including market predictions or predictions from coin trading experts. so we can get more knowledge if we will invest or start trading coins. we will also get more up-to-date information if we follow market predictions.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
letsfly

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

Market prediction is a kind of manipulation that is why you need to stay away or off from it. You will only lose your bitcoin or fiat if you plan to follow the market prediction. Invest and decide on your own.

Prayankpaul

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

Have a point though but how do we study the market without predictions?

Everything is based on predictions.

Even sometimes science is based on predictions and so I think they're good.

We've just got to be very careful and make good choices........................
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

Yes, right, because only predictions are not necessarily true accurately. and can interfere with all of our performance results while playing with bitcoin. what we have to instill in ourselves is that we must be optimistic and confident that what we have lived or done so far in relation to bitcoin is true as long as we think positively, because I believe that bitcoin can change my economy, and help all in terms of the economy.
Hiroyuki879

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

Predicting short-term movement of any stock or the market in general, not only calls for an ability to correctly predict all these parameters but also an ability to predict how the majority of investors would react to each of these events. It is beyond the scope of almost all investors to correctly and consistently predict these things.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.

I try to engage to some predictions if they predict right they will post that they have the right predictions if they have wrong predictions they will delete their post about it.

Prostoper

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

I never believed analyzed the market on the internet, or some blogs of experts are correct.

I believe in analyzing my market rather than believing some others.

Sometimes my analysis may be wrong,

but, most of the time I have analyzed the price of the market recently are accurate
KorakPawon

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

I think the market prediction is important, because if without market predictions we will use what is a reference for trading, although sometimes the predictions are far from reality, but at least we have a picture even though it is not appropriate.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

I agree with your opinion, predictions can be true and can also be wrong, especially if you follow other people's predictions, predictions are the same as speculation, you better do research and price movement analysis, in trading that are confident and don't panic

Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

although the prediction is sometimes not in accordance with the reality but still that market prediction is important because it can be used as a benchmark for the world market, if we do not use the prediction what is the benchmark.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:21:24 AM

Predictions can cause unnecessary illusion, mirage and extreme dependence of what is yet to come.  But if you're ever lucky, market predictions can be a leading insight into what is possibly forth coming.
But I advice that market predictions should be taken lightly. While you take the juice out of it, you should be advised to remain focus on the reality of the market of your trade. Gracefully we have charts that show steady trading insights and market value.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

It's nonsense. If we do not base our actions on the analysis, it turns out we are just Russian roulette players.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.

Well, here are some of the explanation I have per point.

1. I agree, predictions can be wrong or they're wrong most of the time. If you want to believe, the percentage of it being correct is probably around 5-10% based on my judgement.

4. And with false hope, you start becoming miserable and you start panic selling whatever you have to 'cut losses' or some sort.

If you really want to listen to speculations, never expect. Because most of the time, they're plain downers and would only mess up your mind, clouding your judgement and making you emotional at the same time; a very bad combination when it comes to investments.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

Avoid market predictions because predictions are not something that will definitely happen because all are mere estimates.
beyasuli

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

in my opinion it's wrong. we must get information from all sources including market predictions or predictions from coin trading experts. so we can get more knowledge if we will invest or start trading coins. we will also get more up-to-date information if we follow market predictions.
Without predictions such as walking without direction, therefore the predictions of experts are used as a reference for making decisions in bitcoin trading or investment. But, the predictions of experts can be ignored if our calculations are different. Because their predictions can also be wrong.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

Avoid market predictions because predictions are not something that will definitely happen because all are mere estimates.

yes because they are called predictions at the first place which means un reality or dont have any guarantee that it'll happen fo real .  but i guess its okay to have a prediction because that will somehow motivate our selves by thinking positive thoughts as most of prediction are mainly focuss on positivity rather than being negative .

It's nonsense. If we do not base our actions on the analysis, it turns out we are just Russian roulette players.

yes all of us here are like playing  Russian roulette because cryptos are like gambling . we dont know the total outcome of their prices and we are being played by big players such as whales . so , we need some luck to be able to earn from this market .
Rowena123

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:25:11 AM

Forecasting the market today has become the order of the day and many people are selling their money at lower prices. Allow them to stay away and be patient. The market will continue to grow or decline more and more, so you can decide whether to continue or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: