Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4695 times)
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

I agree with the author. I want to add that forecasting can still be used to your advantage. Most people trust the predictions. Therefore, knowing their behavior, you can buy, sell or wait.

minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

I love to read positive market forecasts, but still we all understand that they can not be accurate. So I just take this information into account and continue to observe the market.

Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

Forecasts are very interesting, and I always study them. But I am confused by the fact that most of them can be written in someone's interests, and who said that these predictions are true. So I just read them, but I don't follow them.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

I love to read positive market forecasts, but still we all understand that they can not be accurate. So I just take this information into account and continue to observe the market.

may be positive market forecasts are making us with good mood but they don't have nothing with the real market situation.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

Maybe, it is good at some point but in cryptocurrency, you must not enter without knowledge in predicting the price. If you will base upon your feelings and emotions, you cannot drive in a good result. A good trader needs to have prediction. That is why we need a risk management so that we can enter and exit based upon our biased.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:22:49 PM

Listening to predictions by other people is a bad habit to do. You can easily be fooled if you listen to others prediction. And it will lead you sometimes in a wrong decisions. So don't easily trust market predictions.

Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

I agree that the predictions are very unreliable, but no one forces you to do what you are obliged to do. You may well have your point of view on what is said in the forecast.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

I agree that the predictions are very unreliable, but no one forces you to do what you are obliged to do. You may well have your point of view on what is said in the forecast.
Well said predictions are unreliable so never trust the predictions it can be wrong. Make our own analysis on the market and understant the big risks because of the price unstable.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

It is really difficult to work on the bitcoin market without any prediction by your side table. There is always that possibility that the said prediction might come true just as it might not.

As what many would always say, what do you have to lose should you entertain a prediction or two? Yes it could end up wrong, but what if it turns out to be right? Then we just missed a golden opportunity.

Yes, i think that our decisions should never be based on predictions alone, yet, if the prediction came from a reliable source or a trusted personality in the world of bitcoin then considering it might not be so bad.

So i guess the more important thing here is to entertain predictions from the experts and trusted faces, ensuring your source is trustworthy is always a best practice.

Market predictions sometimes provide the wrong informations, and it was just a mere motivations so that more demand will be coming but in real scenario it's not assured for a long term growth of each currency.
Actually, if we based on the actual market movement we can decide all alone when is the right time to dump our coins. But for the main time, have more time in analyzing at your own curiosity so that you will no longer be falling unto the trap of encouraging predictions.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

Well said predictions are unreliable so never trust the predictions it can be wrong. Make our own analysis on the market and understant the big risks because of the price unstable.
There's no wrong in never trust predictions. It's better like that, because sometimes predictions are just a way to trick someone into making a profit, it sounds like a trap. Not everyone, but feel sorry to see beginners who are more destitute when they know cryptocurrencies.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

Sometimes they make predictions and people follow it and at the end they regret. The predictions they give are sometimes not true. I have been fooled with this idea and I have sworn not to follow them again.

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

indeed we must make sure in making decisions without becoming a speculator, but if the analysis is done by experts I still believe it
For me it is normal if we will predict the future price of some cryptos because making a market prediction can help us to be more confident on our cryptos will have a strong faith that our cryptos can bounceback again.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.
[/quote

I am passed the level of following after predictions as it has not really been in my favour most of the times even more so now that the markets have dipped. Meaning the predictors themselves should have prepared well for this dip periods.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.

You’re right mate since many had been fall from those prediction maker that the only plan is victimized us by giving false predictions.

Stop listening to those predictions instead become a own researcher so we have nothing to blame when we loss but ourselves.

Let us make this community free from predictions,instead make this forum a skilled and knowledgeable world
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

I think predictions are part of this very volatile market wherein sharp changes may happen anytime. Predictions serve as a marketing strategies. But, this year all predictions had failed, though it is normal with this kind of market. Predictions are predictions. It may happen or not. It's for you to believe or not.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

Although some predictions did not happen as desired but i see nothing wrong if we sometimes we rely to these analysis especially if these predictions are came from those famous expert in crypto field because we really need their expertise in order for us to have some better conclusions of every decision that we will going to make and also their predictions in favor of Crypto market are better than spreading FUD in which it will just make the market worst.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ubay

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:53:02 PM

I agree with you, predictions from people are sometimes true sometimes wrong. I prefer to follow my own predictions.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:51:44 AM

i think prediction from the data is the good way to do trading in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what should we do if we don't use prediction in the trading? when to buy a bitcoin and when to sell a bitcoin?

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:58:17 AM

sometimes predictions can be right and can be wrong, we take the conclusion 50-50. but I prefer to make my own predictions by looking at the low price, the latest price, and the high price of the coin that I will buy. then in the last 24 hours, what percentage of the coin goes up or down. for example, it dropped 0.6 percent, meaning it is possible to recover and increase 0.1 percent in the next few days. at least the method that I use has resulted in me profit, i try it on ripple.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:50:58 AM

you are right I think, I have seen in recent time many predictions who becomes falls. so price prediction is so tough,we need to feel present situation but without price predictions we can't  understand actually what happen next.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: