Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4695 times)
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

Many institutional investors are wise to use a bitcoin prediction to reduce the Bitcoin price, and then buy it at a low price - by setting a stop loss at the support level to push prices higher. and manipulate it as a sharp drop. This made new investors fear and sell bitcoin to avoid losses. You should limit your beliefs to rumors and predictions.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:38:51 AM

I think market is bound to prediction because we never really know if it will go up or down, this is how it works whether we like it or not. As an investor you need to predict the market because it's the only way can make money out of it, either way you profit or lose that's a fact.

Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

Predictions are the base of every trade. Predictions are always be hard and confusing. So stay off from the market prediction.
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

The market forecast today is not to confirm information. Now the crypto market behaves so unpredictable that it is unlikely that someone knows how events will develop further.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

Market predictions for me are very helpful to be able to see the development or price movements of crypto, but do not be used as a benchmark where we must follow market predictions. Sometimes the prediction has a truth and sometimes it's not right, that's the point in investing, we have to be able to understand the factors that can affect price movements so we don't just focus on market predictions. Thus, the market prediction does not need to be avoided, but we also do not have to believe it fully, because ultimately our own decisions determine it.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.
[/quote

I am passed the level of following after predictions as it has not really been in my favour most of the times even more so now that the markets have dipped. Meaning the predictors themselves should have prepared well for this dip periods.
because to predict the market it is very difficult and there is no one who can when the market will rise and fall in price, so we all simply monitor and wait for a bad time to sell our coins later

Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

You should avoid market forecasting, as you should think with your head and only then make decisions on entering and exiting the transaction.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

If there is no prediction there wont be any trading cos prediction is part of the trading.There very helpful to be able to see the development or price movements of crypto.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

I absolutely agree with you. There is really nothing good coming from predictions. And there is no man who can really predict what's going to change in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

Quite right, I agree with many things, but there are such people who can accurately and correctly predict the market movement and I saw such people, but no one wanted to share this with me because it’s all not free information, and so for us ordinary people I think this is not too much concerned, because we cant predict correctly, but sometimes we can also be on the right sight.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

If we predict or not the result is zero i have read many prediction of bitcoin and some other coins which will change in the near time but i have not seen any big change or a good potential so now i am stay off from market prediction and it is not about prediction but when big whales need a change they come to the market and change everything. Crypto is the one which is not controlled by one person or persons but with time some management can bring us a new era of these.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
sinchang

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

Of course,lost of 2018 bitcoin price predictions that have been made by experts in the currency market who say the price of bitcoin will continue to soar.
My prediction,the prospect  of bitcoin is a long-term prospect that remains promising.lee wrote a note to fundstrat global advisors clients that the price of bitcoin at the bigenning until mid 2018 woud reach more that $ 6,000. He also predicts that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise to a price of $ 25,000 by 2022.
Its not impossible that the price will reach a level that was never predicted before,because bitcoin is a ‘’people’s currency’’ that cannot be contested by anyone,and does not involve’’middle man’’ or a third party suce as banking that always gets profit from every transactoin that occurs.
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

I believe as a bitcoin investor, you should first understand the bitcoin market first. With this, you don't just agree or accept any speculations regarding predictions made about bitcoin. Once you understand and know the market, you know when and why there is reduction in the price of bitcoin. People will definitely predict the price of bitcoin, your best option is to know the market trends and with this, you will not a victim to wrong speculations and loose money. Grin Grin Grin
JessicaAshl

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

market predictions can sometimes make us lose confidence and end up taking risks that could hurt us in investing, that's when prices are falling, I try to stay away from market predictions and stay focused on the goals I will sell when I make a profit. Making prediction is not good idea for the cryptocurrency. If you are doing it everyday and looking for the price as a marker is you only lose your time. Because it's better to create some strategy about long time holding then looking for better moment when to sell.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

I believe as a bitcoin investor, you should first understand the bitcoin market first. With this, you don't just agree or accept any speculations regarding predictions made about bitcoin. Once you understand and know the market, you know when and why there is reduction in the price of bitcoin. People will definitely predict the price of bitcoin, your best option is to know the market trends and with this, you will not a victim to wrong speculations and loose money. Grin Grin Grin
of course we must approach market, and try to understand market, not even follow our own desires. by following market trend, we can get profit without having to stay away from it

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

cryptocurrency price predictions are not always right, sometimes the price can not match the prediction that keeps me from seeing some predictions because I want to try to see how far the price of bitcoin or cryptocurrency can be predicted and after analyzing it I have a percentage of success when predicting cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

Market prediction is good but one really needs to be careful,and studying the trends of the market while predicting,
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

If we predict or not the result is zero i have read many prediction of bitcoin and some other coins which will change in the near time but i have not seen any big change or a good potential so now i am stay off from market prediction and it is not about prediction but when big whales need a change they come to the market and change everything. Crypto is the one which is not controlled by one person or persons but with time some management can bring us a new era of these.
yes I agree with you to stay away from the crypto market because there are so many scams and I don't like it if I sell it but I lose because I was cheated and I don't like it
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

Market predictions sometimes make doubts that eventually lead to fear and make us lose confidence and are willing to lose in order to avoid greater losses. Whereas in the investment of bitcoin, if we want to be patient waiting for price increases, then we will always benefit through bitcoin investment. That is why we must stay away from market predictions.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

You should always listen to what you're told.But the decision should be made only by yourself.If you don't listen to forecasts,it is possible to remain generally in the dark.The more important question who exactly you need to listen.I always rely on the opinions of experienced professionals.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: