Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should stay off from market prediction  (Read 4701 times)
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

Sometimes they make predictions and people follow it and at the end they regret. The predictions they give are sometimes not true. I have been fooled with this idea and I have sworn not to follow them again.

Making predictions have been part of cryptocurrency trading and all traders and investors tries to predict or speculate what would be the price of certain coin in the future if they going to buy it or invest on it. But some crypto analysts are trying to make some money by predicting the price of a coin in their blog or article even if they already know that cryptocurrencies are unlredictables. It better to study the market behaviors and trading instead of relying in the unbelievable predictions of some "crypto experts".
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

It is not correct to say that we should avoid market forecasting. Just at the moment, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unpredictable. I need more confident forecasts to make the market more stable.
dr.cheema

Merit: 117

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

I am stay away from posting predictions about small term investment but we can say that price of bitcoin will definitely rise in near future.
I am just predicting about long term investment, right now crypto market silent and i think bull run on the way and skyrocket anytime in prices.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

It is not correct to say that we should avoid market forecasting. Just at the moment, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unpredictable. I need more confident forecasts to make the market more stable.

Well sometimes market prediction can really give bad feedback to some people, it all depends on how the people will understand it, because it is just a prediction and anything can happen in the future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Amevalentine

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

I like the idea that as an investor, one need not to pay much attention to price predictions for some reasons other than what you actually suggested. I think it reduces ones ability to study and understand the market himself. It will just let one act based on others understanding of the market and this cannot guarantee success.
because for me it's useless if I keep approaching and away from the market no matter I have no use, just wait for me to follow and approach myself and I think I'm relaxed to wait for the price to be high
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

i sell bitcoin when i want. it mean if i need cash for daily needed, or of the price is good for me, i mean i have profit when sell it.
what people said just for my motivation to collecting bitcoin as much as possible. nevermind of someone predict about the price for some coin, but im sure people will do in right time
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

Predictions are hypothetical and it is not sure that you can predict exactly. You can predict as per your expectations but predictions never convert in reality as those are imaginations.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

As an investor one thing you shouldn't engage yourself with is Predictions, if you want to be successfully in this Crypto ecosystem, you need to stay off any form of market prediction.

Here are few reasons why you shouldn't engaged with it (market/price prediction)

1. Predictions can be wrong

2. Listening to predictions makes you a speculator

3. Listening to predictions makes you an onlooker

4. Price prediction gives you nothing for today, only false hope

5. Listening to price prediction makes you think in one direction

Finally

Don’t let speculation and assumption make you decide what to do.
if we have to avoid predictions, then what should we do in a buy order or sell order in an exchange ,?
do we do that without calculation, I turtle is much more risky.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

Traders should analyze the market. It is needed to make money. But listening to others without any study even if that person is a popular person is risky and can cause big loses.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

you need to think about the fall and get growth in highly liquid markets. These are in most cases the rules of this game. Public sentiments are the same here only in public fevers.

zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

My experience has helped me draw many things. I lost my money when I listened to market expectations. It may be true, but it may also be wrong. Price movements are difficult to predict. We need to figure out the strategies for ourselves and not invest in them according to the predictions of the market

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

how will we benefit if we do not predict market prices, good predictions in the future will make us benefit from an investor, because all the possibilities exist, we must be observant if we want to make a profit. but we can't hear bad news about the market so we panic sell. it's very detrimental.
Arhaan10

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:23:47 PM

Prediction is totally fine. It is stupidity and not doing due diligence. I really don't look at price prediction, even if people keep saying that the price will go high up or low down. Just stay with your gut man. A true investor won't give a crap about those price predictions from random people. Personal due diligence is everything. Before you invest, do your check, look out for news and then put money where your mouth is.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

My experience has helped me draw many things. I lost my money when I listened to market expectations. It may be true, but it may also be wrong. Price movements are difficult to predict. We need to figure out the strategies for ourselves and not invest in them according to the predictions of the market

you should listen to market predictions but take a decision by yourself analyzing many of them but not the only one.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

predictions will only make us hurt  Cheesy I have followed a number of predictions but everything is nonsense, starting from price predictions the price of Cryptocurrencies will rise when world cup, and market predictions will be bullish at the end of September. I hope that predictions say that the end of December is again the Bullish market is happen..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

Noone knows what will be the price of bitcoin in the market. Even experience traders don't know what will be the price. So don't rely on predictions made by other people.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

It's very difficult to develop your own strategies in such a volatile market. I'm mistaken with all my strategies and lose money. Other people's forecasts don't help either. It's just that this market is like that, and it should be taken like this!
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

combining different forecasts can give an idea of the General mood of the market, so I think that you need to pay attention to it
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:54:44 AM

believes that market predictions are also good if for beginners who don't know about bitcoin travel, but often it can make investors panic and worry, it's better to calm down and always monitor crypto's trip

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

You can't stay off market predictions entirely but can use it as a guide to direct your forecast. As the crypotocuurency market is full of speculations, market predictions is the only way to help to make inform decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: