Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167681 times)
Dan888

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 09:34:48 PM

Was the snapshot taken yet? I've searched a bit and I found some results about it being postponed. So if that's the case, you can simply withdraw the funds to one of the exchanges that are going to support the airdrop, and wait until they distribute XYM to their users.

Yeah I know that it has been postponed but a clarification from Bittrex would still be nice. But at latest since the delisting of XMR, ZEC and DASH I don't expect much more from Bittrex. Btw I also still have Dash on there and they take 0.05 Dash for a withdrawal(only HitBTC takes more). Just for comparison Binance(and many others) take 0.002 Dash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeremy2017

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 02:55:15 PM

What's up with Bittrex? Any idea what's going on there?

https://www.change.org/p/liechtenstein-national-police-bittrex-class-action-lawsuit-against-bittrex-dc58d71a-2baf-4d53-8a3a-0bc991279c5a?recruiter=1173471254&recruited_by_id=1f365a80-5335-11eb-b43d-1946fad17e8d&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=petition_dashboard

ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 03:19:26 PM

Code:
but they have to give you the chance to withdraw your assets and then end the business relationship and not just confiscate everything;
even long-time registered customers (with KYC) are affected by the fact that they can no longer get their property!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg56112638#msg56112638

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 03:31:21 AM

@VintageBazaar. Your suspicions might be very far away from the truth. This might be regulatory pressure by the government. I speculate exchanges that have not yet asked for KYC will begin acting similar to Bittrex because those exchanges have been used liberally for money laundering. Bittrex might only be cleaning their exchange from accounts suspected used for money laundering. There will be innocent accounts locked as casualties of this, however.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 03:39:28 AM

Bittrex has long required KYC.

Bittrex has long since been trying to act like a bank.  Bittrex has further shown this by evolving to be a fiat-based exchange rather than a crypto-based exchange.

Fiat based exchanges will be subject to KYC because accepting fiat comes with additional steps.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:54:11 AM

I would like to ask if bittrex maybe restore withdrawal for legacy accounts owner as poloniex did?
Have some funds there and don't trust them. They  are changing rules constantly :s

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Jeremy2017

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 03:14:53 PM

Bittrex has long since been trying to act like a bank.  Bittrex has further shown this by evolving to be a fiat-based exchange rather than a crypto-based exchange.

Fiat based exchanges will be subject to KYC because accepting fiat comes with additional steps.

I'm reading a lot of horror stories about Bittrex even from already KYCd people. I don't know if Bittrex is dodgy or just overzealous but my guess is it's better not to find out and go to one of the other many exchanges.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 03:31:12 PM

I'm reading a lot of horror stories about Bittrex even from already KYCd people. I don't know if Bittrex is dodgy or just overzealous but my guess is it's better not to find out and go to one of the other many exchanges.
CEXs are not doing fine in this market and bittrex is getting out of the news. No top project from the exchange, no volume, reduced users and was never mentioned with project that had a huge price movement either in a day or week. If it continues this way, bittrex might be one of the project that will be swept off in the next bear market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
anamichii

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:12:31 PM

its 10 days bittrex not respond my ticket about consolidate account

i've 2 verified account in bittrex, and it makes all my account disabled. i separate my account coz i want to use one for investment, one for trading.

and now all is disabled by bittrex.

i request to consolidate it, i fill any requirement (3 photos, etc) but still no answer from bittrex.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 04:35:07 AM

I would like to ask if bittrex maybe restore withdrawal for legacy accounts owner as poloniex did?
Have some funds there and don't trust them. They  are changing rules constantly :s

There is no possbility of this. Bittrex is a banked exchange. They will always demand for KYC before you can withdraw unless they decide to remove real fiat deposits, withdrawals and real fiat trading from the exchange and only offer USDT similar to what Poloniex an other unbanked exchanges have done.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 06:48:09 PM

I just got account disabled without notification. I use it since 2017 and it was fully verified acc with 100BTC withdrawal limit.

It asks me for redoing verification, but when I click on "proceed" to do it again, nothing happens. Theres also a lot

of similar stories here

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bittrex/

and even this

https://www.change.org/p/liechtenstein-national-police-bittrex-class-action-lawsuit-against-bittrex-dc58d71a-2baf-4d53-8a3a-0bc991279c5a

Are they hacked maybe, or we're just scammed?
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 09:25:39 PM

looks like scam in the making. be careful, dont trust it too much. i made this mistake with cryptopia..  Sad
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 10:06:54 PM

i've 2 verified account in bittrex, and it makes all my account disabled. i separate my account coz i want to use one for investment, one for trading.

i request to consolidate it, i fill any requirement (3 photos, etc) but still no answer from bittrex.

look here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5270691.msg56369389#msg56369389

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 11:33:02 PM

looks like scam in the making. be careful, dont trust it too much. i made this mistake with cryptopia..  Sad

I left them a while ago due to all the BS they are pulling on people's accounts and their down times costing me $$$.
I suggest ya'll do the same.

Go Big or Go Home.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 08:52:40 PM

I am not supporting Bittrex or anything of that sort but why would you risk your money by opening multiple accounts in such services?
Most of these exchanges tend to limit account ownership to one person per account so by creating multiple accounts, you have given them a reason to block and steal your funds.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 03:37:34 AM

I am not supporting Bittrex or anything of that sort but why would you risk your money by opening multiple accounts in such services?
Most of these exchanges tend to limit account ownership to one person per account so by creating multiple accounts, you have given them a reason to block and steal your funds.

so what if i used 3 accounts?.. so that makes it ok for crooks to steal? i'm not following your reasoning! :\ meh

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 09:48:15 PM

so what if i used 3 accounts?.. so that makes it ok for crooks to steal? i'm not following your reasoning! :\ meh
Yeap, it "makes it ok for the crooks to steal" because their terms of service, don't matter when Mr. gembitz creates 3 accounts, do they?

3.5. Number of Bittrex Accounts

Bittrex may, in its sole discretion, limit the number of Bittrex Accounts that you may hold, maintain, or acquire.

I hope you are not at par with my "reasoning"

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:21:18 AM

Is there any success here for Enable account? I have completed the KYC process and it was a success. but must send photos to be able to activate the account.
in fact after I sent it until now there has been no reply from them regarding my account. Has anyone here ever experienced a case like mine? and how is the solution in this.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 09:53:06 PM

Is there any success here for Enable account? I have completed the KYC process and it was a success. but must send photos to be able to activate the account.
in fact after I sent it until now there has been no reply from them regarding my account. Has anyone here ever experienced a case like mine? and how is the solution in this.
I have ever had a similar experience with them via verification though, I hadn't yet deposited any money in the account. Support was shitty as always and there was a point when my verification did not pass. When I tried contacting support, I never received any response to this date. Of course after 24 hours , I had already moved on to another exchange.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 06:27:07 PM

Yeap, it "makes it ok for the crooks to steal" because their terms of service, don't matter when Mr. gembitz creates 3 accounts, do they?

3.5. Number of Bittrex Accounts

Bittrex may, in its sole discretion, limit the number of Bittrex Accounts that you may hold, maintain, or acquire.

I hope you are not at par with my "reasoning"

you lost me...my coin was listed there! :\ wake up

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: