Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:39:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen to Bitcoin Market Nowadays?  (Read 1156 times)
skeletica

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

I see today the market is going on a small pump, especially against bitcoin itself.
I am very optimistic, if bitcoin will exceed the previous price at the end of the year.
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable. I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?
For now, I don't know what happens on the market price. Other users say the price will recover in the following month, but nowadays price is unpredictable, we don't know when the price increase/decrease.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

Everything can happen in cryptocurrency in real time. What we need to expect from the future is a prediction for everyone, so when we are looking at the market price now, I think it is better to hold and invest.
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable. I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?
Crypto market in real time is unexpectable for everyone. Nobody really knows what will be tomorrow. But it cannot disappear in one day. So it is better to think about the future of cryptocurrency in our life then to think about the future of market.
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

Crypto market in real time is unexpectable for everyone. Nobody really knows what will be tomorrow. But it cannot disappear in one day. So it is better to think about the future of cryptocurrency in our life then to think about the future of market.
Yes there is uncertainty in the market for few days, but I think that we should not become confuses, but should try to remain calm. I think very soon the bad time will over and once again we will see a very smooth market, hope the price will once again start increasing.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

The whole crypto market is down nowadays we can expect the market recovery by this year ending then we can see positive growth there onwards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: